- As low as $392/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 14
- 4 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Golfing on site
- Internet access
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Smoke-free property
- Unit size: 2992 sq ft (278 sq m)
About this Property
- Sleeps 14
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2992 square feet
*Under new ownership and management as of November 2021*
*BRAND-NEW HVAC 2022*
Located just over the bridge in the relaxing Fiddlers Cove area, this striking 5 Bedroom, 4 bath home is located on a secluded cul-de-sac. The home comfortably sleeps 14 and is set up ideally for multiple families or groups of friends to gather together, with each bedroom having at least a Queen size bed. We are not available for commercial rental; personal use only. When you enter the home through the covered front porch, you will walk into the main living room with plenty of seating for huge groups. This flows into the well-appointed kitchen/dining area with a full-size refrigerator and separate drink refrigerator. The sizable dining table seats nine, and a rolling island has a drop-leaf for additional prep space and two nesting stools for additional seating. Off the living room, you will find a furnished screened-in porch with table and chairs. There are two bedrooms on the main level. The primary suite has a king-size bed and opulent en-suite bathroom with dual showerheads and separate jetted tub. The guest bedroom on the main level has a queen-size bed and an attached bathroom with walk-in shower. This bathroom is also accessible from the living space. As you walk up the stairs, the "front" bedroom has a queen-size bed and reading nook for peaceful moments away from the group. The middle upstairs bedroom is outfitted with a queen bed and twin-over-twin bunk beds as well as seating. The final upstairs bedroom offers two additional queen-size beds. All the beds are extremely comfortable. There are 2 full bathrooms to service the upper floor, both with tub and shower. All rooms in the home as well as the porch are equipped with ceiling fans to supplement the air conditioning, for your comfort. Two water heaters in the home ensure hot showers for all.
Up to 4 private cars can be accommodated. A 6-seat golf cart is supplied with your rental. In the garage, you'll find a brand-new (2023) enormous gas grille, ping-pong table, beach toys, and beach chairs. There is an outdoor shower with hot water accessible through the back of the garage to rinse off after a day at the beach. There is also a hose in front of the garage for a fast rinse.
In our peaceful area of the island, you'll often spy deer in the back yard while calming on the screened-in porch. The home is just a quick bicycle or golf cart ride to the beach, pools, nature center, dining, and market. Club/Amenity Cards are available at additional cost and are required if you would like to use the resort pools, tennis, golf or eateries. If you choose not to purchase the optional cards, you will still have access to the beaches, playgrounds (one just around the corner at Fiddler's Point), fishing/crabbing, and the on-island market and stores. There is a Roku device with Live YouTubeTV on every TV in the home. The home is equipped with blazing fast fiber Wifi, DVDs, board games, books, cards, and toys to round out your entertainment needs. The ping-pong table, fishing gear, beach toys, and bicycles in the garage are also available for your use during your stay.
*5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, sleeps up to 14
*Club Cards available (NOTE: purchase of club card(s) adds resort fee of 12.8% of rent plus per-card weekly fee of $35 off-season/$50 high-season). Optional to purchase but required for pool, eateries, golf, tennis amenities. Not required for kids under 13. No resort fee for units that do not request club cards.
*Allergy-friendly. Absolutely no family pets. No carpet - wood and tile throughout the home. Brand-new ductwork, routinely replaced air filters, both HVAC systems replaced 2022.
*Fiber Wifi with a mesh router system for strong signal throughout the home
*TVs in each bedroom and the main living area
*Roku devices on all TVs
*DVD players and DVD library.
*Entirely outfitted kitchen: New appliances, separate beverage refrigerator, plenty of pots and pans, pizza pans, baking sheets and pans, mixing bowls, etc.
*Coffee machine with basket filters supplied. There is also a Keurig machine if you prefer to bring K-cups.
*Dishwashing liquid and new dish sponge are supplied
*We provide a starter pack of dishwashing tabs, paper towels, and trash bags
*First roll of toilet paper included in each bathroom, also hotel-size soap and shampoo
*Full-size washer-dryer are available should you need them
*Linens: Bath towels and sheets are included and professionally laundered. Please bring your own beach towels
*Pack and play and booster seat in primary closet. Nightlights throughout the home
About Fripp Island Conveniences:
Fripp Island has multiple access points to wide beaches with soft sand. There are 2 playgrounds: one is an simple walk from our home, just around the corner at Fiddler's Point. The other is on Davis Appreciate Drive. There is a crabbing pier in the Fiddlers area and multiple fishing access points around the island. If you need last-min. items, you can access the on-island market. There is also delivery from Instacart (Publix), WalMart, and numerous pizza eateries.
Club cards are required to use resort amenities. These include 5 pools (The Cabana Club/Veranda Beach "oval pool") is heated from October-November and April-May. There are 2 award-winning golf courses, a modest exercise center, and tennis/pickle ball courts. Unique to Fripp is a nature/activity center with "meet-the-animal" encounters. In the summer, kids age 3-12 can sign up for a fun half-day of nature-themed activities at Camp Fripp while their parents have a little kid-complimentary time (perhaps a visit to the Adults-Only pool?). With club cards, you can also set up kayak/paddleboard units, fishing charters, or participate in any of the resort's many daily activities. If you would like to take advantage of these amenities, please be sure to *order Club Cards* for all individuals age 13+ when you make your reservation.
These are just some of the many incredible things about Fripp. We are happy to share more information with you about Fripp Island at your request.
This is a pet-complimentary and nonsmoking home.
Family Animals - not allowed
If this property offers club cards for access to Fripp Island Resort amenities, a new 12.8% of the total rent resort fee will be charged in addition to the cost of the individual club cards. After booking this property, Vacation Rental By Owner will charge their service fee separately and then the reservation will be transferred to FrippIslandStay where the property owner or manager will charge your credit card for the other items seen in the quote supplied by Vacation Rental By Owner. The returnable security deposit if applicable will be supplied in the final payment. You will also have the opportunity to purchase travel insurance and damage protection insurance on FrippIslandStay.
You will receive an e-mail with log in information from FrippIslandStay right after booking. Please check your spam or promotions folders. Once logged in to FrippIslandStay, you will be able to order club cards if available and gate passes for access to the island.
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Hunting Island Lighthouse and Fort Fremont are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Coastal Discovery Museum and Botany Bay Plantation Heritage Preserve and Wildlife Management Area. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the best Beaufort, SC vacation property experience:
Getting the best value:
- In the Beaufort, SC area, The earlier your group can reserve a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental homes are reserved early. Reserving your rental six - twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation rental.
- Summertime is the most expensive season in Fripp Island. To find the best value, try shifting your vacation week to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and October offer warmer weather, , and greatly reduced traffic.
- Some property managers offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Remember to ask your property manager if rate reductions are available for your family.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer guests an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local Beaufort, SC visitors guide magazine when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitor guide magazines contain coupons for local attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
How to select the perfect vacation rental in the Beaufort, SC area:
- Select a designated group leader, select your dates, and select a maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration you need. Doe-Sea-Doe Quiet Culdesac Golf Cart Included has 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed types is normally available on booking pages. If they are not listed, email the property manager before reserving the rental. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional pet fees or costs could be applied to your contract.
- If there's a certain Beaufort, SC beach you love, keep an eye out for properties that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
Tips for your stay:
- Be sure you get the property manager's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental property.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Protect the rental owner (and your things!) by locking and securing the home when you are gone, just like you would at home.
- Make a record of any damages to the property upon arrival, and immediately send them to the property manager. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are very helpful if damages are assessed.
- Respect the neighborhood. Often, nearby homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting noise limits and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Re-check every room of the vacation property to confirm that you've packed everything on check-out day. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a terrific vacation? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for vacationers to provide reviews. If your property and/or property manager was wonderful, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was imperfect and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- Hunting Island State Park - 4.3 miles