- As low as $488/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 14
- 4 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Golfing on site
- Internet access
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Sleeps 14
- Smoke-free property
- Unit size: 2992 sq ft (278 sq m)
About this Property
- Sleeps 14
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2992 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
*Under new ownership and management as of November 2021*
*BRAND-NEW HVAC 2022*
Located just over the bridge in the peaceful Fiddlers Cove area, this striking 5 Bedroom, 4 bath home is located on a secluded cul-de-sac. The home comfortably sleeps 14 and is set up ideally for multiple families or groups of friends to gather together, with each bedroom having at least a Queen size bed. When you enter the home through the covered front porch, you will walk into the main living room with plenty of seating for huge groups. This flows into the well-appointed kitchen/dining area with a full-size refrigerator and separate drink refrigerator. The enormous dining table seats nine, and a rolling island has a drop-leaf for additional prep space and two nesting stools for additional seating. Off the living room, you will find a furnished screened-in porch with table and chairs. There are two bedrooms on the main level. The primary suite has a king-size bed and opulent en-suite bathroom with dual showerheads and separate jetted tub. The guest bedroom on the main level has a queen-size bed and an attached bathroom with walk-in shower. This bathroom is also accessible from the living space. As you walk up the stairs, the "front" bedroom has a queen-size bed and reading nook for peaceful moments away from the group. The middle upstairs bedroom is outfitted with a queen bed and twin-over-twin bunk beds as well as seating. The final upstairs bedroom offers two additional queen-size beds. All the beds are extremely comfortable. There are 2 full bathrooms to service the upper floor, both with tub and shower. All rooms in the home as well as the porch are equipped with ceiling fans to supplement the air conditioning, for your comfort. Two water heaters in the home ensure hot showers for all.
Up to 4 private cars can be accommodated. A 6-seat golf cart is supplied with your rental. In the garage, you'll find a brand-new (2023) sizable gas grille, ping-pong table, beach toys, and beach chairs. There is an outdoor shower with hot water accessible through the back of the garage to rinse off after a day at the beach. There is also a hose in front of the garage for a fast rinse.
In our peaceful area of the island, you'll often spy deer in the back yard while calming on the screened-in porch. The home is just a quick bicycle or golf cart ride to the beach, pools, nature center, dining, and market. Club/Amenity Cards are available at additional cost and are required if you would like to use the resort pools, tennis, golf or eateries. If you choose not to purchase the optional cards, you will still have access to the beaches, playgrounds (one just around the corner at Fiddler's Point), fishing/crabbing, and the on-island market and stores. There is a Roku device with Live YouTubeTV on every TV in the home. The home is equipped with blazing fast fiber Wifi, DVDs, board games, books, cards, and toys to round out your entertainment needs. The ping-pong table, fishing gear, beach toys, and bicycles in the garage are also available for your use during your stay.
*5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, sleeps up to 14
*Club Cards available (adds fee of 12.8% of rent plus per-card weekly fee of $35 off-season/$50 high-season). Optional to purchase but required for pool, eateries, golf, tennis amenities. Not required for kids under 13.
*Allergy-friendly. Absolutely no family pets. No carpet - wood and tile throughout the home. Brand-new ductwork, routinely replaced air filters, both HVAC systems replaced 2022.
*Fiber Wifi with a mesh router system for strong signal throughout the home
*TVs in each bedroom and the main living area
*Roku devices on all TVs with YouTubeTV.
*DVD players and DVD library.
*Entirely outfitted kitchen: New appliances, separate beverage refrigerator, plenty of pots and pans, pizza pans, baking sheets and pans, mixing bowls, etc.
*Coffee machine with basket filters supplied. There is also a Keurig machine if you prefer to bring K-cups.
*Dishwashing liquid and new dish sponge are included
*We provide a starter pack of dishwashing tabs, paper towels, and trash bags
*First roll of toilet paper included in each bathroom, also hotel-size soap and shampoo
*Full-size washer-dryer are available should you need them
*Linens: Bath towels and sheets are included and professionally laundered. Please bring your own beach towels
*Pack and play and booster seat in primary closet. Nightlights throughout the home
About Fripp Island Conveniences:
Fripp Island has multiple access points to wide beaches with soft sand. There are 2 playgrounds: one is an simple walk from our home, just around the corner at Fiddler's Point. The other is on Davis Appreciate Drive. There is a crabbing pier in the Fiddlers area and multiple fishing access points around the island. If you need last-min. items, you can access the on-island market. There is also delivery from Instacart (Publix), WalMart, and multiple pizza eateries.
Club cards are required to use resort amenities. These include 5 pools (The Cabana Club/Veranda Beach "oval pool") is heated from October-November and April-May. There are 2 award-winning golf courses, a modest exercise center, and tennis/pickle ball courts. Unique to Fripp is a nature/activity center with "meet-the-animal" encounters. In the summer, kids age 3-12 can sign up for a fun half-day of nature-themed activities at Camp Fripp while their parents have a little kid-complimentary time (perhaps a visit to the Adults-Only pool?). With club cards, you can also set up kayak/paddleboard units, fishing charters, or participate in any of the resort's many daily activities. If you would like to take advantage of these amenities, please be sure to *order Club Cards* for all individuals age 13+ when you make your reservation.
These are just some of the many amazing things about Fripp. We are happy to share more information with you about Fripp Island at your request.
This is a pet-complimentary and nonsmoking home.
Animals - not allowed
If this property offers club cards for access to Fripp Island Resort amenities, a new 12.8% of the total rent resort fee will be charged in addition to the cost of the individual club cards. After booking this property, Vacation Rental By Owner will charge their service fee separately and then the reservation will be transferred to FrippIslandStay where the property owner or manager will charge your credit card for the other items seen in the quote supplied by Vacation Rental By Owner. The returnable security deposit if applicable will be supplied in the final payment. You will also have the opportunity to purchase travel insurance and damage protection insurance on FrippIslandStay.
You will receive an e-mail with log in information from FrippIslandStay right after booking. Please check your spam or promotions folders. Once logged in to FrippIslandStay, you will be able to order club cards if available and gate passes for access to the island.
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Penn Center and Red Piano Too Gallery are cultural highlights, while Hunting Island Lighthouse is a local landmark.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Our top Beaufort, SC rental booking tips:
When to visit & When to book:
- In the Beaufort, SC area, The earlier your group can reserve a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The best vacation homes are reserved very early. Reserving your vacation rental 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental home.
- Reserve your Beaufort, SC vacation home in Fall or Spring months to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Booking websites often offer renters an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitor guide magazines have money saving offers on local accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- First, have your group select date ranges and a max budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Doe-Sea-Doe Quiet Culdesac Golf Cart Included has 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Beaufort, SC vacation rental search.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts is normally accessible online. If you don't see them listed, email or call the property management company before reserving your home. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to establish what is suitable for your vacation family.
- Traveling with pets? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional pet fees or charges applied to your invoice.
- If there's a specific Beaufort, SC destination you long to visit, look for properties that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. .
Know before you go:
- Add the owner's phone number to your phone. Understand and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, A/V setup or kitchen appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent quite a few problems.
- Lock your rental home while you're out and about. Protect your property!
- To ensure that damages aren't attributed to your stay, inspect for any problem areas upon your arrival. Speak to the property manager immediately to relay any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be useful.
- Respect the neighborhood. Often, surrounding homes are filled by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking regulations reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the rental property to make sure you've collected all of your things. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental a final time and scan for any damage. We suggest walking through with the host whenever possible. If the manager isn't available, ensure that you take video of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a fantastic stay? Most rental management companies make it easy for customers to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or property management company was fantastic, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was defective and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- Hunting Island State Park - 4.3 miles
Ready to book Doe-Sea-Doe Quiet Culdesac Golf Cart Included?Book Online Get Information Call: