- As low as $660/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- DVD player
- Video library
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Birdwatching nearby
- Boat on site
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Deadbolt lock
- Desk chair
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayak on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: No smoking allowed on premises
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor pool
- Paper towels
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water sports equipment
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1537 square feet
This Fripp Villa is located in the heart of Fripp Island just a few steps away to the Beach. If you adore the morning serenity of watching the sun rise over the ocean, while sitting on the deck and sipping your favorite coffee, then this is where you want to be. Fripp has Kayaking, Paddle Boarding, Boating, Fishing, Crabbing, Nature Site Seeing, Kids events etc... all for those who appreciate being active.
This 4 bedroom, 3 bath home is ideal for visitors who are interested in taking advantage of Fripp Resort's many amenities or who just want to savor the direct access to the beach. Features include 1 Master Bedroom with an Oceanfront Balcony and 1 roomy Loft Bedroom both with gorgeous oceanfront vistas. You will also enjoy a cavernous Oceanfront Deck where you can gather to enjoy the sounds of the ocean waves. You may take advantage of an outside gas grille** , 2 separate seating areas with a breakfast nook, wood floors, and a spiral staircase that leads to the spacious Upstairs Loft. Three bedrooms come with their own private full bathroom. Please take notice that the front entrance has a video doorbell to provide security to the premises and safety for the travelers. This comfortable 1537 sf Oceanfront Villa accommodates up to 8 people comfortably.
Some of the many Resort Conveniences includes 6 Pools, an Adult Sandbar, Tennis Courts, Pickle Ball Courts, Exercise Center, Golf Courses, etc... Most of the amenities require Resort Guest Cards which are available to purchase for guests 13 and over.
The Fripp Island Resort is an independent company that charges a resort fee, ONLY to those who use their facilities. A Resort fee of 12.8% of the base rental, plus a $35 to $50 fee per Amenity Access Card per person (13 years of age or older), will be charged ONLY to those renters who wish to access the Resort's facilities.
Off the island there are a countless number of eateries and things to do which will keep you busy throughout your stay and do not require luxury cards.
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this villa is on the beach. Penn Center and Parris Island Museum are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Bay Street and The Village at Wexford. Traveling with kids? Consider Adventure Cove and Coastal Discovery Museum. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Vacation rental booking tips and tricks:
Getting the most from your budget:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in Fripp Island. To get the best value, consider shifting your vacation dates to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and October offer warm temperatures, , and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- In the Beaufort, SC area, The earlier your group can reserve a home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are booked early. Reserving your vacation home six to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental property.
- Some property management companies offer discounts for veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your host or property manager to see if discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Property management companies often offer guests an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local Beaufort, SC visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, travel guides contain deals for local tours and attractions.
Planning, selecting, and booking your prefectvacation home:
- Start by selecting your a vacation week and a spending budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. OCEANFRONT Villa perfectly located in the Heart of Fripp Island has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is regularly accessible on booking websites. If not, reach out to the property management company before reserving the vacation home. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- If there's a particular Beaufort, SC beach you are crazy about, look for homes that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. .
- If your group is bringing pets, you will need a pet-friendly rental. Get details on breed, size, and type restrictions. Note that some hosts require additional pet deposits and fees.
Some things to know before you go:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Save the instructions to your phone, and take a printed backup.
- To ensure that damages aren't linked to your visit, record any problem areas during check in. E-mail the rental manager immediately to document any issues. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud vacationers disrupting your peace. Use the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and places you would have not otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Lock your rental home while you're out. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- Double-check every room of the property to make sure that you've packed all personal items on check-out day. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Leave a review! Hosts rely on good ratings to compel more reservations. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will will be grateful for your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.
Ready to book OCEANFRONT Villa perfectly located in the Heart of Fripp Island ?Book Online Get Information Call: