- As low as $175/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- Air conditioning
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deck or patio
- Ecotours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Golf privileges
- Hair dryer
- Horse riding nearby
- In the city center
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Marina nearby
- Near the bay
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the river
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
The freshly refreshed Cottage on Carteret is located in the Heart of Downtown Beaufort just 10 mins. to Parris Island and 15 mins. to the beach at Hunting Island.
The property features two master bedrooms with queen beds, private bathroom, and cable TV. The living room offers comfortable seating and a flat screen TV. Our location is one of the best in town! We are literally steps from The City Java coffee shop and the best eateries Beaufort has to offer.
Linens, towels, cable, and Wi-Fi are included with the rental.
Reservations are subject to a 3.5% processing fee.
Renters must be over 25 years of age to reserve our property.
About the Area
Located on a river, this vacation home is in Historic District, a neighborhood in Beaufort. Sanctuary Golf Club and Ocean Creek are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park and Port Royal Skateboard Park. Fishing offers a great chance to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with horse riding, ecotours, and cycling nearby.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Vacation rental home tips and tricks:
Getting the most from your budget:
- Summertime is high season in the Beaufort, SC area. To get the best value, shift your vacation week to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and October offer warmer weather, less crowded beaches, and reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- The sooner your group can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The best vacation rentals are booked early. Reserving your vacation rental up to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation rental.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager if your group qualifies for a special rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer their guests an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for more information.
- Find a copy of your local Beaufort, SC visitors guide magazine when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great information, travel guide magazines have money saving offers on local accommodations, restaurants and tours.
How to choose the perfect rental:
- Select your vacation dates and spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration your family requires. Cottage On Carteret in the Heart of Downtown Beaufort has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is generally accessible online. If not, reach out to the host before you reserve your rental. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches. You'll need to establish what configuration is best for your family.
- Visiting for a specific event? Try a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. .
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional fees or costs applied to your contract.
Have a fantastic stay:
- Add the owner's contact information to your phone. Understand and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Record any damages to the rental during check in, and immediately contact the property manager. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that can be valuable if damages are assessed.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious visitors bothering your home life. Use the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and scenic spots you would've never otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can often help. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Keep the property locked while you are out! Don't let thieves spoil your family vacation.
- When it's time to leave, complete a final walk-through to make sure you haven't leave anything behind. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the property one final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever possible. If the manager isn't available, take photos and video of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave a review! Property owners rely on great ratings to inspire more reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other families will will be grateful for your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
- John Mark Verdier House - 0.1 miles
- Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park - 0.3 miles
- University of South Carolina at Beaufort - 0.3 miles
- St. Helena's Episcopal Church - 0.3 miles
- Beaufort National Cemetery - 0.8 miles
- Pigeon Point Park - 0.8 miles
Ready to book Cottage On Carteret in the Heart of Downtown Beaufort?Book Online Get Information Call: