- As low as $200/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Sleeps 4
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 925 sq ft (86 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 925 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Treat your adored ones to an memorable hideaway here at this entirely remodeled 2nd floor apartment in Downtown Beaufort! This trendy space features 2 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, and a modren interior that's a ideal home base after a busy day.
The Master bedroom features a king size bed with an en-suite bath and spa style rain shower. When the water is calling, take a leisurely walk to Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park or pack a picnic and take a drive to Hunting Island State park for the day.
Wind down with some time in spent downtown and peruse the striking stores, cafes, and eateries!
PLEASE NOTE: This apartment does not have a full Kitchen. There is a kitchenette with sink, mini refrigerator, microwave and Kureg Coffee maker.
Stringent COVID-19 cleaning protocols are followed between guests, additionally this home is equipped with a central ionization air filtration system.
Free WiFi | Walk to Waterfront | Animals Welcome | A calming hideaway is in store from this chic historic apartment, complete with modern amenities and an ideal location near local thrills and the best Beaufort has to offer! Main Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed INDOOR LIVING: Flat-screen Intelligent TV, sectional couch, modern interior KITCHENETTE: , Keurig coffee maker, mini-refrigerator, microwave, dishware & flatware GENERAL: Linens/towels, washer & dryer, linens/towels, first aid kit, keyless entry, central heat & A/C, trash bags, paper towels, pet fee (paid pre-trip) PARKING: parking space in lot behind the property (1 car), Additional parking available on street.
Historic Point Neighborhood- Downtown Beaufort SC
Other Things to Note:
We are happy to offer a no anxiety check-out process for our guests, No chore list here! Appreciate your time in Beaufort and leave the cleaning to us! We look forward to hosting you!
About the Area
Located in Beaufort, this apartment is in the city center. Beaufort Museum and USCB Center for the Arts are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Sanctuary Golf Club and Ocean Creek.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
How to find the best Beaufort rental home experience:
Getting the most from your spending budget:
- The sooner you can reserve a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation homes are reserved very early. Booking your rental home six - twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and book your vacation home.
- Summertime is the most expensive season in the Beaufort, SC area. Book your vacation home in the Fall or Spring to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner whether your family qualifies for a price reduction.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer customers an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for more information.
- Many rental management companies supply Beaufort, SC area visitors guides which include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Choose dates and maximum budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your group needs. Your Home Base Downtown- New & Fully Renovated! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed types is normally available on booking pages. Otherwise, call the host before you reserve the vacation home. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- If your group is traveling with pets, you'll need to book a rental that allows animals. Get information on breed, size, and type requirements. Some property owners charge pet deposits and fees.
- If there's an individual Beaufort, SC attraction you are crazy about, search for properties that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Remember to confirm all required amenities are included before booking
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and save the instructions to your phone.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, A/V setup or washer/dryer. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent lots of difficulties.
- Protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property when you are gone, just like you would back home.
- Upon arrival, note any issues with the property and immediately alert the property manager. Keep records of all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be an incredible resource to find the best local scenic spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- On check-out day, complete a walk-through to make sure you have not leave anything behind. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the property a final time and keep an eye out for damages to contents or the property itself. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host isn't available, ensure that you take pictures of the property to record its condition.
- Did your group have a terrific time? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for customers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property manager was fantastic, they would love to hear it. If anything was defective and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.