- As low as $143/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- Music library
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Boat on site
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee grinder
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining table
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golfing on site
- Heated pool
- Horse riding nearby
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Ice maker
- In a rural location
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Local meal delivery service
- Marina nearby
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor pool
- Paper towels
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 932 sq ft (87 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water sports equipment
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 932 square feet
Welcome to 165 Beach Club Villa, Fripp Island, SC! Centrally located, with extraordinary vistas, and an simple 2–3-min. walk to Fripp's excellent 3 1/2 miles of beach.
Pricing for remainder of 2023
Our published prices include wi-fi, linens, and cleaning at checkout. For many of you this might satisfy your needs. We offer up to 4 luxury cards and a golf cart at additional costs.
The quoted amenities card and golf cart rates include the additional 12.8% resort fee and Vacation Rental By Owner charges.
For weekend stays the resort fee is $95 plus $30/card max 4 cards. $150 for golf cart.
For weekly stays the resort fee is $160 plus $42/card max 4 cards. $300 for golf cart.
Without luxury cards you will have access to the island, the beach, and a couple of places for groceries and sandwiches with multiple off-island eateries close by. You will need luxury cards for each person 13 and older for access to pools, eateries, and other resort conveniences.
You must purchase all required conveniences cards prior to your visit as we must submit a request for these.
Our rates are based on a basic 2-nighttime stay or a discounted weekly stay. If you are looking to stay more than 2 nights but less than 7, please ask us for a special quote.
We can consider a pet with a non-returnable pet fee. $75 for weekend and $125 weekly.
Be sure and view our photos to see just what you are getting with your reservation. Checkout our reviews to get an idea of what to expect as experienced by previous guests. We strive to keep things in good working order and clean. This is our 24th year of making 165 Beach Club Villa available for a great Fripp Island experience. Any questions?
There's tons to do on the island and the local area and we provide you with some great information. Fripp is a very special place, and we hope that is what you get from your experience.
The main living area provides great marsh and canal vistas, comfortable seating, and a 39” Vizio intelligent TV with soundbar. Appreciate a good assortment of programming and if you like you can stream your music and entertainment. Just off the main living area is the screened porch area with seating for 4 with 2 rocking chairs and a glider, a ceiling fan and light - a great place to pass some time when conditions allow. Fall is a incredible time to make use of the porch! You can watch the tides change and view the wildlife that comes and goes.
TV in each bedroom as well as access to nearly unlimited music choices. There are some nice options available in the unit or you can just sit back, relax, and do nothing at all – your choice. An ultra-peaceful and efficient heating/cooling system. 68 degrees is the coolest setting available. There is a good selection of dining and drinkware and a great assortment of pans and silverware.
We will do our best to see that your visit is a great one!
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this condo is in the city center and on the waterfront. Ocean Point Golf Course and Legends Golf Course at Parris Island are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Coastal Discovery Museum and The Sands. Adventure Cove and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Our top Vacation rental home tips and tricks:
How to get the best rental home value:
- In the Beaufort, SC area, The sooner you can reserve a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation homes are booked early. Booking your rental home 6-12 months before your vacation is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and book your vacation rental.
- Summer months are high season in Fripp Island. To find the most suitable vacation home for your budget, we recommend reserving in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll enjoy lower rates, greater selection, warm weather and the absence of giant crowds at popular Beaufort, SC attractions and restaurants. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager whether your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property management companies frequently offer renters an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for details.
- Often, property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Beaufort, SC area visitor guides which often include special offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Filter your search:
- Choose a group leader, choose your trip dates, and select a max budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your family needs. Fripp getaway! Great canal/marsh views w/dock. Cards/cart available. Pets OK too has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Beaufort, SC rentals search.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts is normally accessible on booking websites. If not, call the property owner before you reserve the rental. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds and bunks. You'll need to establish what is suitable for your family.
- If your family is bringing pets, you must book a property that allows animals. Request details on breed, size, and type restrictions. Be aware that some property owners charge pet deposits and fees.
- Visiting for a single attraction? Try a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before reserving a rental
Advice for your stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before leaving home. Save the directions to your phone, and take a printed backup.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, television set or washer/dryer. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents quite a few difficulties.
- Lock your rental home while you're out. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- Document any issues with the rental upon arrival, and immediately send them to the property manager. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be valuable if a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful vacationers disrupting your peaceful home life. Practice the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and scenic spots you would've never otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can frequently help. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- At departure, complete a walk-through to make sure you did not forget anything. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the property a final time and look for any damage. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the property manager isn't available, take video and pictures of the property to record its condition.
- Leave a review! Property managers rely on excellent reviews to propel more bookings. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your feedback find their best rental home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.