- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- Music library
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Boat on site
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Heated pool
- Horse riding nearby
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Ice maker
- In a rural location
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Local meal delivery service
- Marina nearby
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the waterfront
- Outdoor pool
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 4
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 932 sq ft (87 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water sports equipment
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 932 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Happy New Year! 2023
Welcome to 165 Beach Club Villa. Centrally located and close to everything! Be sure and see our photos to get all the info you might need. Be sure and checkout our reviews as to get an idea of what to expect. We strive to keep things in top shape and clean for our guests. Let us know if any questions. There's a lot to do in the area and on island. Fripp is a very special island, and we hope that is what you get from your experience.
Lots of entertainment choices for when you are in the unit. TV/Entertainment and Internet at your disposal with TVs in each bedroom. A great sounding JBL Intelligent speaker along with some other Intelligent devices. Just say "Hey Google" to set the temperature, select the music, or to just get answers. You don't have to do anything at all if that is what you are looking for. An ultra-peaceful and efficient heating/cooling system with Intelligent thermostat. There are 2 rocking chairs where you can watch the tides change. Oh, and did we mention the beach........................the pools, golf carts, food, fun!!
A golf cart, 2 Amenity cards, linens, and cleaning are supplied in Vacation Rental By Owner quotes unless noted. Separate rental agreement for golf cart required.
Additional resort luxury cards are available for $25/$35/$50 per card depending on season and length of stay. Memorial Day through Labor Day $50/card. Other dates $25/card for 3 nights or less and $35/card for 4-7 nights. Cards are required by resort for anyone 13 and older. If you require additional cards, please let us know and we can update your quote. You must purchase all required amenities cards prior to your visit as we must submit a request for your cards.
Weekly units only Memorial Day to Labor Day.
Come appreciate a visit but be aware of any issues/laws you might encounter between home and here and back. Bring as many supplies as needed as certain items might be hard to come by locally. We supply a starter supply as this is more like your home than a hotel. If you buy it for home use, then plan to do so for here as well. Better safe than sorry. Please practice safety in all you do and treat others with respect.
Pickleball is big on Fripp. Check with the Racquet Club as they may have a list of people that would savor a game. Come join in on the fun just out your front door!
Please see reviews from past guests to get an idea of what you can expect. Cleanliness has always been highest priority for us and our guests. If you have never been to Fripp why not give it a try. Glad to answer any questions you might have!
This comfortable and convenient Beach Club Villa is an ideal location to experience Fripp Island. Located mid island, everything is within a mile and a half or so. Clean and adequately equipped. In the main living area, there is a 39" Vizio Intelligent-TV offering cable programming, Netflix and audio apps, comfortable seating, and a ceiling fan. Each bedroom has a ceiling fan and a TV along with comfortable beds and linens. The kitchen comes complete with an array of silverware and cookware to satisfy most any need.
Great, breathtaking vistas of the canal and marsh. Beach and the Beach Club area are a short 2 - 3-min. walk.
We do our best to see that you visit is an enchanting one. Fripp Island is a special place!
Life is always good on Fripp Island!! Keep an eye on the local weather forecasts as this area offers warm temperatures and clear skies for a good part of the year. You just might want to get away for a last-min. visit.
Make your spring or summer reservation early to ensure you have a great place to come to and take the worry out of vacation planning. Check our latest reviews so you can know what to expect.
Located on second floor up 3 short flights of stairs - no elevators. There is a lock box at the main entry where you can access 2 keys using the code we provide. Entering the unit, you come into a hallway with laundry room and both bedrooms to your right and kitchen and main living area to your left.
MBR with King and private bath. Guest BR with queen and bath. Washer/Dryer, Dishwasher, Fridge, Stove/Oven along with well equipped kitchen. Drip and Keurig coffee makers. Ceiling fans on screened porch, in main living area and in each bedroom. 39-inch Intelligent TV in main living area and TV in each bedroom. Tastefully and comfortably decorated. Convenient to all Fripp has to offer.
Fripp Island is a private, gated, resort island near historic Beaufort, SC, with Hilton Head, Charleston, and Savannah close by. Hunting Island State Park, with its lighthouse and fishing pier, is just across the bridge. Our villa is located mid-island, close to everything - 100 yards from the beach and the Beach Club pool and bar. The Racquet Club is located next door and the Ocean Creek and Ocean Point golf courses are close by. Catch dinner from the crabbing dock just out the back door. Take advantage of the many conveniences offered or do nothing - just sit back, relax, and enjoy the view of the marsh and canal from the rockers on the screened porch. Freshly decorated with comfort and enjoyment the key ingredients. Free secure Wi-Fi connection for your convenience.
For access to amenities – eateries, pools, etc.… - the resort requires each guest 13 and older have an luxury card. This is our 23rd year of units and we have many satisfied guests over the years. We hope that you will join that group!
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this condo is in the city center and on the waterfront. Local points of interest include Hunting Island Lighthouse and Penn Center. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Vacation rental home tips:
Cost saving strategies:
- Summer months are high season in the Beaufort, SC area. Reserve your Beaufort, SC vacation in the Fall or Spring to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- The sooner you can book a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental properties are reserved very early. Reserving your rental up to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental.
- Property managers sometimes offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. It's always a good idea to check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your group.
- Booking websites typically offer customers an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for details.
- Find a copy of your local Beaufort, SC visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitor guides contain discounts for local accommodations, tours and attractions.
Selecting and booking a perfectrental:
- Select a group lead, choose your vacation dates, and select a maximum budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Happy 2023! It's your year to visit Fripp. A very special place! Come experience has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Beaufort, SC vacation rental search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed types is normally accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, contact the property management company before you book the vacation home. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Visiting for a single event? Try a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. .
- Remember to include your furry companions! Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your agreement! Additional fees or costs applied to your contract.
Advice for a great stay:
- We recommend storing the manager's information in your smartphone.
- To make sure that damages are not linked to your family's visit, inspect the rental for any problem areas during arrival. message the host right away to report any issues. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud visitors bothering your quiet neighborhood. Employ the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and places you would've not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Keep your rental home locked while you are gone! Don't let thieves spoil your family vacation.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the rental to make sure you've collected all belongings. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your family have a great vacation? Many rental websites make it easy for guests to provide comments. If your property and/or property management company was fantastic, they would love to hear it. If anything was defective and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.