- As low as $315/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Car required
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Marina nearby
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor pool
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
318 Captain John Fripp Villa - Distant Ocean View - Free Wireless Internet
Our Captain John Fripp Villa is in a central location close to the Beach Club. Unit has raised ceilings downstairs and modernized kitchen. Tile floors throughout the downstairs living area and new (2019) carpet upstairs. New (2020) front balcony and stairs and new back balcony overlooking pool and courtyard with a distant view of the ocean. Patio replaced in March 2021.
This unit is located center island with a distant ocean view from the upstairs balcony and a choice of pools with activities for everybody with the purchase of luxury cards. Sit on your patio within steps of the private shared pool (available to only those in the complex), or take a short walk to the beach or to the Beach Club's Olympic Pool, Adult Pool or Exercise Center. For the golfer in the family there are two charming courses. Bicycle trails throughout the island offer another diversion for the bikers in the family. Golf carts and bicycles are available for rent. The Racquet Club with ten Fast-Dry or hard courts and Pickleball Court is just across the street.
On those rainy days head to historic Beaufort, South Carolina, just 19 miles away or take a short trip to Charleston, Hilton Head or Savannah for sightseeing or shopping.
We are Club members and amenities cards are available for purchase with this villa. Access all the island has to offer including golf, tennis, pickleball, island eateries, and other Fripp Island Resort conveniences. Upon request of luxury cards, in addition to the fee per card, a 12.8% resort fee based on the rental amount will be added to the reservation - this is required by the resort.
This is a non-smoking and pet complimentary property.
Fripp is a excellent place for a family vacation. Our family has appreciated our visits there, the only complaints we hear are when it is time to leave!
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this villa is near the beach. Ocean Point Golf Course and Sanctuary Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Adventure Cove and Coastal Discovery Museum. Traveling with kids? Consider Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Hilton Head Zipline. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Finding the best Beaufort, SC rental experience:
Finding your perfect vacation home:
- Summer months are high season in the Beaufort, SC area. To book the most suitable rental home for your budget, we recommend reserving in the Fall or Spring. You'll enjoy lower rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at the beach and popular attractions.
- The sooner you can book a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation homes are booked early. Booking your vacation home up to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental home.
- Some hosts and property managers offer promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your property manager if discounts are available for your group.
- Property management companies usually offer guests an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Look for your local visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitors guides contain coupons for nearby attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
How to choose the best rental in the Beaufort, SC area:
- Select a group leader, choose your dates, and choose a spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your family needs. 318 CJF - Wireless Internet - Book Now for Best Dates in 2023 has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Beaufort, SC rental home search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually available online. If not, reach out to the property owner before you reserve the property. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches.
- Are you visiting for a specific event or attraction? Use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Remember to confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Extra fees or could be applied to your contract.
Advice for a wonderful stay:
- Get the property manager's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental property. Put the manager's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Make a record of any issues with the rental at check in, and immediately e-mail them to the host. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are useful if a dispute arises.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant vacationers bothering your peaceful home. Practice the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and scenic spots you would have never otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can often help. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Lock your rental property while you're away! Don't let thieves spoil your family vacation.
- When it's time to leave, take a final walk-through to make sure you have not forget any personal items. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your group have a wonderful vacation? Most rental websites make it easy for clients to provide comments. If your rental property and/or host was great, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was defective and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.