- As low as $192/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 1 bathroom
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining table
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- In a rural location
- In the city center
- Kayaking nearby
- Kitchen island
- Living room
- Lobster/crab pot
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- Near the beach
- Near the ocean
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Smart TV
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
This freshly modernized home is centrally located in Beaufort, is close to beautiful beaches, and is less than 5 miles drive to Parris Island, MCAS Air Station and striking Historic Downtown Beaufort. This home has freshly been completely refreshed inside with all new floor, trim, paint and appliances. Washer and dryer and outdoor grille on site. Two bedrooms/one bath with pullout couch bed in living room. If you need more space or additional homes please see our other listings on Vacation Rental By Owner!
About the Area
Located in Beaufort, this vacation home is in the city center and near the beach. USCB Center for the Arts and Highway 21 Drive-In Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Pick Pocket Plantation and Beaufort National Cemetery. Kayaking, motor boating, and surfing/body boarding offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
How to get the best vacation property experience:
Money saving strategies:
- Reserve your Beaufort, SC vacation home in Fall or Spring to get the benefit of gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds.
- Reserve your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Some property managers offer special rates for veterans and active duty military. Ask your property manager if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Property management companies frequently offer customers an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Find a copy of your local Beaufort, SC visitors guide magazine when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local articles, travel guides have discounts for local restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Make a plan and choose a perfect Beaufort, SC vacation home:
- Start by having your family choose the best dates and a max budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Tucked Away Newly Renovated 2 Bedroom/ 1 Bath, Sleep 8 has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is commonly available on booking pages. If not, email the property management company before reserving your rental. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You will need to determine what configuration is best for your trip.
- Visiting for a specific attraction or event? Try a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all required amenities are included before booking.
- If your family is bringing pets, you'll need to book a rental that allows animals. Get details on breed, size, and type requirements. Be aware that some property managers require additional pet deposits and fees.
During your stay:
- We recommend storing the host's information in your smartphone.
- At Check-in, make note of any damages to the rental property and immediately contact the host. Record all coorespondence.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay more pleasurable. You'll magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a great resource to find the best local scenic spots.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by locking the rental when you are out, just like you would back home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, take a walk through the rental property to confirm you've collected all personal items. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Hosts rely on excellent feedback to drive future bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your feedback find their best vacation rental. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.