- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 1 bathroom
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining table
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- In a rural location
- In the city center
- Kayaking nearby
- Kitchen island
- Lobster/crab pot
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- Near the beach
- Near the ocean
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Power boating nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 8
- Smart TV
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Parties and events are permitted (restrictions apply)
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
This newly refreshed home is centrally located in Beaufort, is close to beautiful beaches, and is less than 5 miles drive to Parris Island, MCAS Air Station and pretty Historic Downtown Beaufort. This home has newly been completely remodeled inside with all new floor, trim, paint and appliances. Washer and dryer and outdoor grille on site. Two bedrooms/one bath with pullout couch bed in living room. If you need more space or additional homes please see our other listings on Vacation Rental By Owner!
About the Area
Located in Beaufort, this vacation home is in the city center and near the beach. Bay Street and Port Royal Farmers Market are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park and Port Royal Skateboard Park. Kayaking, motor boating, and surfing/body boarding offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling nearby.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the very best rental experience:
Getting the most from your vacation rental budget:
- The earlier your group can reserve a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The best rental homes are reserved very early. Reserving your vacation home 6-12 months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and book your rental home.
- Summer months are the most expensive season in coastal SC. Booking your Beaufort, SC vacation home in Spring or Fall is our best tip for saving money on your vacation home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of acceptable properties. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host whether your family qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Booking websites frequently offer their guests an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local Beaufort, SC area magazine when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local articles, visitors guide magazines have discounts for nearby shops and restaurants.
Narrow your rental Search:
- Choose vacation week and maximum budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your family requires. Tucked Away Newly Renovated 2 Bedroom/ 1 Bath, Sleep 8 has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Beaufort, SC rental home search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is usually accessible on booking websites. If not, call the host before reserving the vacation home. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Some rentals allow pets, but others do not. Allowable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the host about pet restrictions before booking.
- Does your group require unique amenities? Most websites include amenity lists and search filters. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the best rental home.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
Advice for a fantastic stay:
- Get the host's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. Put the manager's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by locking the rental when you are out, just like you would back home.
- Document any issues with the property during check in, and immediately send them to the owner. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are beneficial if a dispute is filed.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. You'll increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are often a great resource to find the best local scenic spots.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can usually help. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, walk through the property to make sure you've collected everything. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the property a final time and scan for any damage. We recommend walking through with the host whenever you can. If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take pictures of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did you have a wonderful stay? Most rental home management companies make it easy for travelers to provide comments. If your rental property and/or host was terrific, they would love to hear about it. If anything was imperfect and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.