- As low as $130/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Designated smoking areas
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Paper towels
- Porch or lanai
- Power boating nearby
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
ABOUT THE SPACE:
Savor calming stay at the harmony home! The front part of the home is used a few hours a week for acoustic guitar lessons in the appealing apartment suite in the back of the home, the charming porch, and a huge backyard with a grille and fire pit is all yours to appreciate! The home is located in Port Royal and is a short walk to a modest beach known as Port Royal Sands, wetlands walking trail and tons of dining and drinking options! It’s only a five min. drive over the bridge to Parris Island as well.
The home is owned and managed by Musicians and we use the front part of the home to teach a couple of acoustic guitar lessons just a few hours during the week. The entire guest suite in the back of the home is separate from the modest studio in the front of the home, and the entire back sweet as well as the porch and the sizable backyard our solely yours to savor!
The guest suite has a private keypad entry in the back and includes two bedrooms, a modest kitchen and full bathroom with a double head shower. Each room has a TV and the outdoor living space includes a handsome porch and seating area, patio with seating, grille and fire pit! There is no living room. Be sure to spend some time around the fire or grab the beach towels and head to the beach! Appreciate many of the dining and drinking options just a short walk from the home.
The Sands Beach is the closest beach to the Airbnb, and it’s just 5 miles from the harmony home! The modest beach is a sandy area at the conjunction of Battery creek and the Beaufort river and you can see Paris Island from here. You typically find tons of sharks teeth and can even drive your car right on the beach! However, Port Royal is a great walking community and you can walk to the Sands too. You’ll want to wear waterproof shoes in the water. It’s right next to the port royal community beer Garden in the Port Royal observation tower. If you’re looking for a more traditional beach experience make a impressive drive out to Hunting Island State Park this is the most trendy state park in South Carolina. This is where most people and Beaufort go to the beach and it’s just a 30 min. drive!
The Harmony House is located in walking distance from eateries, the Sands Beach, beautiful wetlands and breweries and is the ideal place to experience Beaufort from.
Guess how access to the entire private guest suite porch and backyard.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Port Royal. Westvine Drive Trailhead and Broome Lane Trailhead are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Port Royal Farmers Market and Bay Street. Sea Wolf Charters and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with motor boating nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Port Royal vacation rental home tips:
Finding the best rental value:
- In the Beaufort, SC area, The sooner your group can reserve a home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are reserved very early. Reserving your vacation rental six to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and book your vacation home.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months along the coast of SC. To find the largest vacation home for your budget, we strongly suggest reserving in Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at the beach and popular Beaufort, SC attractions. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer.
- Property management companies sometimes offer discounts for veterans. Ask your property manager if special discounts are available for your group.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer guests an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Look for your local Beaufort, SC visitors guide magazine upon checking in. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great information, travel guides contain money saving offers on local accommodations and attractions.
Narrow your rental Search:
- Begin by choosing vacation dates and a budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your family needs. Newly Renovated 2 Bedroom 1 Bath has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Beaufort, SC vacation rental search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is often available online. If not, contact the property owner before booking the property. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your rental agreement! Extra fees or may be applied to your invoice.
- Does your family require special amenities? Most websites include search filters with amenity lists. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. .
Know before you go:
- Store the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, stereo or thermostat. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents many concerns.
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are out, just like you would at home.
- To ensure that damages are not linked to your family's visit, inspect for any problem areas during check in. Get in touch with the rental manager right away to record any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You will increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a fantastic source for finding the best local beaches.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Upon check-out, take a final walk-through to confirm you have not forget any personal items. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Hosts rely on good ratings to compel new bookings. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.