- As low as $130/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Designated smoking areas
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Paper towels
- Porch or lanai
- Power boating nearby
- Sleeps 4
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
ABOUT THE SPACE:
Appreciate calming stay at the harmony home! The front part of the home is used a few hours a week for acoustic guitar lessons in the striking apartment suite in the back of the home, the impressive porch, and a huge backyard with a grille and fire pit is all yours to savor! The home is located in Port Royal and is a short walk to a modest beach known as Port Royal Sands, wetlands walking trail and tons of dining and drinking options! It’s only a five min. drive over the bridge to Parris Island as well.
The home is owned and managed by Musicians and we use the front part of the home to teach a couple of acoustic guitar lessons just a few hours during the week. The entire guest suite in the back of the home is separate from the modest studio in the front of the home, and the entire back sweet as well as the porch and the sizable backyard our solely yours to appreciate!
The guest suite has a private keypad entry in the back and includes two bedrooms, a modest kitchen and full bathroom with a double head shower. Each room has a TV and the outdoor living space includes a handsome porch and seating area, patio with seating, grille and fire pit! There is no living room. Be sure to spend some time around the fire or grab the beach towels and head to the beach! Savor many of the dining and drinking options just a short walk from the home.
The Sands Beach is the closest beach to the Airbnb, and it’s just 5 miles from the harmony home! The modest beach is a sandy area at the conjunction of Battery creek and the Beaufort river and you can see Paris Island from here. You typically find tons of sharks teeth and can even drive your car right on the beach! However, Port Royal is a great walking community and you can walk to the Sands too. You’ll want to wear waterproof shoes in the water. It’s right next to the port royal community beer Garden in the Port Royal observation tower. If you’re looking for a more traditional beach experience make a handsome drive out to Hunting Island State Park this is the most trendy state park in South Carolina. This is where most people and Beaufort go to the beach and it’s just a 30 min. drive!
The Harmony House is located in walking distance from eateries, the Sands Beach, beautiful wetlands and breweries and is the ideal place to experience Beaufort from.
Guess how access to the entire private guest suite porch and backyard.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Port Royal. Westvine Drive Trailhead and Broome Lane Trailhead are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Port Royal Farmers Market and Bay Street. Sea Wolf Charters and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with motor boating nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the best vacation rental experience:
Find your perfect vacation home:
- The sooner your group can book a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental properties are booked very early. Reserving your vacation property six to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and book your vacation home.
- June, July, and August are high season in Port Royal. To find the best value, try changing your vacation to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and even October offer pleasant temperatures, less crowded beaches, and greatly reduced traffic.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host if your group qualifies for a discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer renters an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for details.
- Many management companies supply Beaufort, SC area visitor guides which will include special deals, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC area magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Planning and choosing your Beaufort, SC rental:
- Choose a group leader, select your vacation dates, and choose a max budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your family needs. Newly Renovated 2 Bedroom 1 Bath has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is generally accessible online. Otherwise, email or call the property manager before reserving your rental. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and others do not. Allowable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask the host about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
- Looking for unique amenities? Most websites include search filters with amenity lists. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Get the property manager's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. Store the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Keep your rental home locked while you are gone! Don't let thieves ruin your vacation.
- During arrival, record any damages to the property and immediately alert the owner. Record all coorespondence.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud visitors disrupting your peaceful home life. Employ the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and scenic spots you would've never otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can frequently help. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, walk through the property to make sure you've collected all personal belongings. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the property one final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever possible. If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take photos of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did you have a great vacation? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for clients to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or property manager was wonderful, they would love to hear it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park - 3.8 miles
- John Mark Verdier House - 3.9 miles
- St. Helena's Episcopal Church - 4.0 miles
- University of South Carolina at Beaufort - 4.3 miles
- Beaufort National Cemetery - 4.3 miles
- Pigeon Point Park - 4.7 miles
Ready to book Newly Renovated 2 Bedroom 1 Bath?Book Online Get Information Call: