- As low as $130/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Designated smoking areas
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Paper towels
- Porch or lanai
- Power boating nearby
- Sleeps 4
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Smoking permitted
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
ABOUT THE SPACE:
Savor calming stay at the harmony home! The front part of the home is used a few hours a week for acoustic guitar lessons in the gorgeous apartment suite in the back of the home, the handsome porch, and a enormous backyard with a grille and fire pit is all yours to savor! The home is located in Port Royal and is a short walk to a modest beach known as Port Royal Sands, wetlands walking trail and tons of dining and drinking options! It’s only a five min. drive over the bridge to Parris Island as well.
The home is owned and managed by Musicians and we use the front part of the home to teach a couple of acoustic guitar lessons just a few hours during the week. The entire guest suite in the back of the home is separate from the modest studio in the front of the home, and the entire back sweet as well as the porch and the sizable backyard our solely yours to appreciate!
The guest suite has a private keypad entry in the back and includes two bedrooms, a modest kitchen and full bathroom with a double head shower. Each room has a TV and the outdoor living space includes a striking porch and seating area, patio with seating, grille and fire pit! There is no living room. Be sure to spend some time around the fire or grab the beach towels and head to the beach! Appreciate many of the dining and drinking options just a short walk from the home.
The Sands Beach is the closest beach to the Airbnb, and it’s just 5 miles from the harmony home! The modest beach is a sandy area at the conjunction of Battery creek and the Beaufort river and you can see Paris Island from here. You typically find tons of sharks teeth and can even drive your car right on the beach! However, Port Royal is a great walking community and you can walk to the Sands too. You’ll want to wear waterproof shoes in the water. It’s right next to the port royal community beer Garden in the Port Royal observation tower. If you’re looking for a more traditional beach experience make a splendid drive out to Hunting Island State Park this is the most trendy state park in South Carolina. This is where most people and Beaufort go to the beach and it’s just a 30 min. drive!
The Harmony House is located in walking distance from eateries, the Sands Beach, beautiful wetlands and breweries and is the ideal place to experience Beaufort from.
Guess how access to the entire private guest suite porch and backyard.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Port Royal. St. Helena's Episcopal Church and Beaufort National Cemetery are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Port Royal Farmers Market and Bay Street. Discover the area's water adventures with motor boating nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the perfect vacation property experience:
Get the best rental value:
- In the Beaufort, SC area, The earlier you can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The best properties are booked very early. Reserving your vacation rental up to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and book your rental.
- Summer months are the most expensive season along the coast of SC. Booking in the Fall or Spring is an excellent way to save on your vacation. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable homes. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host whether your family qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Booking websites frequently offer renters an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for more information.
- Look for your local Beaufort, SC area magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitor guides have offers and deals for nearby attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Finding the perfect vacation rental in Port Royal:
- Begin by choosing your the best vacation week and a maximum budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your group needs. Newly Renovated 2 Bedroom 1 Bath has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Beaufort, SC rental home search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is often accessible on booking websites. If not, call the property manager before you book your home. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- If your group is bringing pets, you'll need to book a rental that allows animals. Get specifics on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Usually, property owners require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Is your family looking for specific amenities? Most websites include amenity lists and search filters. Use these to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all required amenities are included before booking.
Know before you go:
- Get the property manager's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. Put the host's information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, television set or thermostat. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent quite a few difficulties.
- Lock your rental home while you're out and about. Keep your property safe!
- Note any damages to the property at check in, and immediately contact the owner. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are useful if a dispute is filed.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. You'll increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are often a terrific source for finding the best local scenic spots.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can frequently help. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Double-check the rental property to confirm that you've packed all personal items on check-out day. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a wonderful time? Many rental managers make it easy for vacationers to provide feedback. If your property and/or property management company was terrific, they would love to hear about it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.