- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- No pets allowed
- Smoke-free property
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
About this space
Veteran owned Port Royal Landing bungalow blends home like touches with 5⭐️ hotel luxuries. 5-7 min to Parris Island, Port Royal & Beaufort. Ideal for Marine Corps families or golf get-a-ways. 65 courses within 20 mi; 2 mi to Secession Golf Club. Open Carolina living concept. Intelligent TVs in every room. Spend evenings grilling over the Intracoastal Waterway or walk to marina restaurant. Bring your kayak, fishing pole, golf clubs or even a boat-rent a slip at marina. Stay a weekend or a month!
Welcome aboard! No detail was spared in this completely remodeled 2 br, 1.5 ba riverfront bungalow located at the end of a peaceful cul-de-sac, with broad vistas of the Beaufort River and Port Royal Landing Marina.
The home features an open floorplan, intelligent TVs in every room, with plenty of space for entertaining. Cook in the well outfitted chef’s kitchen or savor grilling on the Weber Grille while watching the boats pass by. The dining and living area seamlessly meet the Carolina room overlooking the Intracoastal Waterway.
There are two roomy getaway bedrooms upstairs with a brand new hotel style shower with tile throughout.
Take in the lowcountry breezes from the fenced backyard, complete with a patio and firepit. The true highlight is the multi-level deck and stairs that take you to the banks of the Beaufort River.
Guests will have access the entire bungalow including the 2BR's upstairs and 1.5 baths. However, the master ensuite will be locked (not in use during your stay). If guests would like to rent all 3 BR's, please contact host directly or search AIRBNB listing with same name, but 3BR.
Other things to note
Painless access to home via Nest lock. Personalized code will be sent 24-72 hours prior to arrival.
Intelligent TVs do not have cable, but you can log in to streaming apps.
Garage is also available for use if you need to store items such as kayaks, fishing poles, etc.
Parties or groups above the occupancy are stringently forbidden. Neighbors will report to authorities.
About the Area
This cottage is located in Port Royal Landing, a neighborhood in Port Royal. Westvine Drive Trailhead and Broome Lane Trailhead are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Port Royal Farmers Market and Bay Street.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Booking the best vacation home experience:
Getting the best rental value:
- Reserve your Beaufort, SC rental in Fall or Spring to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities.
- In the Beaufort, SC area, The sooner your group can book a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental homes are booked early. Booking your rental home up to 12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and book your vacation rental.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner whether your vacationing group qualifies for a special rate.
- Property managers typically offer their guests an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local Beaufort, SC visitors guide magazine upon arrival. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitors guides contain deals for local restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Use filters to narrow your search:
- Select your vacation week and maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. High Tides & Positive Vibes 2BR Riverfront Cottage has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is normally accessible online. If you don't see them listed, email the property management company before you reserve the home. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to establish what is best for your group.
- Are you visiting for a single attraction or event? Use a map search to find nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all required amenities are available before booking.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Extra fees or charges may be applied to your contract.
Advice for your stay:
- Add the property manager's information to your phone. Take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- During check-in, document any damages to the property and immediately alert the owner. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant visitors bothering your quiet neighborhood. Employ the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and scenic spots you would have never otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Lock your vacation home while you are out and about. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- Re-check every room of the property to make sure that you've packed all of your belongings on check-out day. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Leave feedback! Property managers rely on good feedback to compel new reservations. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.