- As low as $145/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Chart a course to Port Royal and come stay at "OysterShell Cottage!" This Home features LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION and a comfortable layout for your Family to savor. Check out the Cypress Wetlands or Ride the Spanish Moss Trail and if you appreciate Seafood as much as we do, you are within walking distance to Seafood Eateries overlooking the Water at FishCamp or ShellRing Ale Works with some glorious sunset vistas as you savor those Fish Tacos! Port Royal is rich in History, great for Fishing and collecting Shark Teeth at Sands Beach, Shopping at Local Boutiques along Paris Ave and Home of the Parris Island Marine Corps Recruit Depot. Bicycle Ride through our Oceanside Village and don't forget a Movie Tour while you're here. Tour the blockbuster movie sets such as "Forest Gump", "The Great Santini", "The Prince of Tides" and many more. Book your stay and come SEA what all the fun is about! You'll soon know why they call Port Royal Cool, Coastal and Far from Ordinary!
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Port Royal. Westvine Drive Trailhead and Broome Lane Trailhead are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Port Royal Farmers Market and Bay Street. Sea Wolf Charters and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Strategies for getting the best Port Royal vacation property experience:
Sticking to a budget:
- Reserve your vacation home in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August.
- In the Beaufort, SC area, The earlier your group can reserve a home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental properties are booked early. Booking your rental home up to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental.
- Some owners offer special rates for active duty military and veterans. Check with your host or property manager to see if special discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Property managers frequently offer customers an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for more information.
- Look for your local visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitor guides contain money saving offers on local accommodations, restaurants and tours.
How to choose the best vacation home in the Beaufort, SC area:
- To start, have your family agree to trip dates and a spending budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your group needs. Welcome to your next Port of Call... "OysterShell Cottage" has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is normally available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, email or call the property manager before reserving the home. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds.
- If there's a specific Beaufort, SC destination you are crazy about, browse properties that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before reserving a rental
- Remember to include your furry companions! Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Additional pet fees or could be applied to your agreement.
During your stay:
- Store the owner's information in your smartphone.
- Make a record of any damages to the rental at check in, and immediately send them to the property manager. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are valuable if a dispute is filed.
- Property managers are available to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Often times, surrounding homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking rules reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by locking the rental when you are away, just like you would at home.
- Re-check every room of the rental property to confirm that you've packed all personal items at check-out. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property owners rely on excellent feedback to inspire more reservations. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other families will will be grateful for your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.