About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2000 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Proud Mary"s is located on a rather street in the beautiful oceanside town of Port Royal.
Feel the best of low country living while staying in this cavernous family home , 3 living room areas make it simple to find a private space!
Appreciate preparing your own southern cuisine in the enormous well outfitted kitchen or take a gorgeous walk to one of the neighborhood eateries .Savor your stay by walking or cycling the handsome trails of Port Royal, you are just a short bicycle ride to Sands beach and we have bicycles! Port Royal has beautiful walking trails and alluring stores and is just a 2 miles to Parris Island Marine Station and just a short distance to Historic Downtown Beaufort.
Enjoy a peaceful nights sleep in #1) " Sweet Dreams" the master room with comfortable king size bed and 400 count all cotton linens , this room has a full bathroom attached,#2) "The Secret Garden Room" has two twin beds and opens out to a modest rather porch which leads to a excellent outdoor space complete with B.B.Q , picnic table, fire pit , chairs, this area is ideal for s"mores and evening relaxation. Bedroom #3) "Ships Ahoy" this roomy room has a bunk with a full and a twin and also a very comfortable queen size bed. If you are still in need of additional sleeping areas both of our couches fold out into queen size beds.We have also added an iJoy massage chair , complimentary Wi-Fi, and Hunting Island Beach pass for your visiting enjoyment.
Ya'll come stay now! P.S. If additional space is needed ask about The Nest a striking efficiency apartment located above The Proud Mary.
Thank you , Phoebe Mills
About the Area
This vacation home is located near the beach and in an area with good shopping. USCB Center for the Arts and Parris Island Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include St. Helena's Episcopal Church and John Mark Verdier House. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Our top Rental home booking tips:
Getting the most from your rental budget:
- June, July, and August are high season in Port Royal. Reserve your Beaufort, SC rental home in the Spring or Fall to get the benefit of warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities.
- In the Beaufort, SC area, The earlier you can reserve a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The best vacation homes are reserved very early. Reserving your rental six to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation home.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host whether your group qualifies for a special rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer guests an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for details.
- Many management companies supply Beaufort, SC area visitors guides that include money-saving offers, either offered independently by local companies, or through a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Make a plan and pick the bestrental home:
- First, have your group agree to vacation dates and a max budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Close to P.I. Marine Corp Base! Bikes! Fire pit! Game Room! Family friendly! has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is generally accessible online. If you don't see them listed, email or call the host before booking the property. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches. You'll need to determine which bed configuration is right for your trip.
- If there's a certain Beaufort, SC beach you are enamored with, keep an eye out for properties that are either close by, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your agreement! Pet fees or might be applied to your agreement.
- Add the property manager's contact information to your smartphone. Take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Make a record of any damages to the property upon arrival, and immediately send them to the host. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are very helpful if damages are assessed.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud vacationers bothering your peace. Apply the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and scenic spots you would have never otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Lock your rental while you are out and about. Keep your property safe!
- Just before checking out, take a walk-through to confirm you didn't forget any personal items. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave a review! Property managers rely on great ratings to inspire new reservations. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other families will appreciate that you share your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.