- As low as $234/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- Arcade/game room
- DVD player
- Foosball table
- Pool or billiards table
- Table tennis
- Video library
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Birdwatching nearby
- Close to skiing
- Deadbolt lock
- Deck or patio
- Electric kettle
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Hair dryer
- Horse riding nearby
- Hunting nearby
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Sailing nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2000 square feet
Proud Mary"s is located on a rather street in the striking oceanside town of Port Royal.
Feel the best of low country living while staying in this cavernous family home , 3 living room areas make it simple to find a private space!
Savor preparing your own southern cuisine in the huge well supplied kitchen or take a delightful walk to one of the neighborhood eateries .Appreciate your stay by walking or cycling the beautiful trails of Port Royal, you are just a short bicycle ride to Sands beach and we have bicycles! Port Royal has impressive walking trails and handsome stores and is just a 2 miles to Parris Island Marine Station and just a short distance to Historic Downtown Beaufort.
Enjoy a peaceful nights sleep in #1) " Sweet Dreams" the master room with comfortable king size bed and 400 count all cotton linens , this room has a full bathroom attached,#2) "The Secret Garden Room" has two twin beds and opens out to a modest rather porch which leads to a amazing outdoor space complete with B.B.Q , picnic table, fire pit , chairs, this area is ideal for s"mores and evening relaxation. Bedroom #3) "Ships Ahoy" this roomy room has a bunk with a full and a twin and also a very comfortable queen size bed. If you are still in need of additional sleeping areas both of our couches fold out into queen size beds.We have also added an iJoy massage chair , complimentary Wi-Fi, and Hunting Island Beach pass for your visiting enjoyment.
Ya'll come stay now! P.S. If additional space is needed ask about The Nest a gorgeous efficiency apartment located above The Proud Mary.
Thank you , Phoebe Mills
About the Area
Located in Port Royal, this vacation home is near the beach. St. Helena's Episcopal Church and Beaufort National Cemetery are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Cypress Wetlands and The Sands. Traveling with kids? Consider Sea Wolf Charters and Coastal Discovery Museum. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the best Beaufort, SC vacation property experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- Reserve your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summertime is the most expensive season in the Beaufort, SC area. Reserve your vacation home in Spring or Fall to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host whether your group qualifies for a discount.
- Property management companies often offer customers an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Look for your local Beaufort, SC visitors guide magazine upon checking in. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitor guide magazines have discounts for local accommodations, tours and attractions.
Planning, picking, and booking the right Beaufort, SC vacation home:
- Select dates and maximum budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your group requires. Close to P.I. Marine Corp Base! Bikes! Fire pit! Game Room! Family friendly! has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts is generally available online. If not, contact the property management company before you book the rental. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You will need to determine what bed configuration is optimal for your family.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, you must reserve a rental that allows animals. Ask for specifics on breed, weight, and type requirements. Some property owners charge pet deposits and fees.
- Looking for special amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the perfect rental home.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. .
During your stay:
- Store the manager's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, elevator or appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent many concerns.
- Protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are out, just like you would back home.
- During arrival, make note of any damages to the property and immediately contact the host. Keep records of all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are an excellent source for finding the best local spots.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- When it's time to leave, complete a final walk-through to make sure you have not leave anything behind. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Leave feedback! Property owners rely on great feedback to drive more bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other families will appreciate that you share your review find their best vacation rental. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.