- As low as $200/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- Arcade/game room
- DVD player
- Foosball table
- Pool or billiards table
- Table tennis
- Video library
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Cave exploring nearby
- Close to skiing
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Deck or patio
- Electric kettle
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- Hiking nearby
- Horse riding nearby
- In a village
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 2000 sq ft (186 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2000 square feet
Proud Mary"s is located on a rather street in the striking oceanside town of Port Royal.
Feel the best of low country living while staying in this roomy family home , 3 living room areas make it painless to find a private space!
Appreciate preparing your own southern cuisine in the huge well supplied kitchen or take a alluring walk to one of the neighborhood eateries .Savor your stay by walking or cycling the striking trails of Port Royal, you are just a short bicycle ride to Sands beach and we have bicycles! Port Royal has handsome walking trails and splendid stores and is just a 2 miles to Parris Island Marine Station and just a short distance to Historic Downtown Beaufort.
Enjoy a peaceful nights sleep in #1) " Sweet Dreams" the master room with comfortable king size bed and 400 count all cotton linens , this room has a full bathroom attached,#2) "The Secret Garden Room" has two twin beds and opens out to a modest rather porch which leads to a incredible outdoor space complete with B.B.Q , picnic table, fire pit , chairs, this area is ideal for s"mores and evening relaxation. Bedroom #3) "Ships Ahoy" this cavernous room has a bunk with a full and a twin and also a very comfortable queen size bed. If you are still in need of additional sleeping areas both of our couches fold out into queen size beds. , complimentary Wi-Fi, and Hunting Island Beach pass for your visiting enjoyment.
Ya'll come stay at The Proud Mary P.S. If additional space is needed ask about The Nest a appealing efficiency apartment located above The Proud Mary.
Thank you , Phoebe Mills
About the Area
Located in Port Royal, this vacation home is by the sea. St. Helena's Episcopal Church and Beaufort National Cemetery are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Cypress Wetlands and The Sands. Traveling with kids? Consider Sea Wolf Charters and Coastal Discovery Museum. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Getting the best vacation rental experience:
Find your perfect vacation home:
- In the Beaufort, SC area, The sooner you can book a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable properties are reserved early. Reserving your rental home up to 12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and book your vacation home.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in coastal SC. To get the most suitable rental for your budget, we highly recommend reserving in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll benefit from lower rates, greater selection, warm weather and the absence of giant crowds at the beach and popular Beaufort, SC attractions. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Booking websites frequently offer customers an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local Beaufort, SC area magazine when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitor guides contain coupons for local tours, shops, and attractions.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- First and foremost, have your group select vacation dates and a maximum budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Close to P.I. Marine Corp Base! Bikes! Fire pit! Game Room! Family friendly! has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts is generally available online. If not, reach out to the host before you book your home. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches. You will need to establish what configuration is best for your vacation group.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Pet fees or charges might be applied to your invoice.
- If there's a certain Beaufort, SC attraction you love, browse properties that are either near by, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental.
More tips for your stay:
- Be sure you get the property manager's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking and securing the home while you are gone, just like you would at home.
- During check-in, make note of any issues with the rental property and immediately alert the property manager. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Often, nearby homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, walk through the rental property to make sure you've collected everything. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your family have a terrific vacation? Most rental home management companies make it easy for customers to provide comments. If your property and/or property management company was great, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was imperfect and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.