- As low as $260/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- Arcade/game room
- DVD player
- Foosball table
- Pool or billiards table
- Table tennis
- Video library
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Cave exploring nearby
- Close to skiing
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Deck or patio
- Electric kettle
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- Hiking nearby
- Horse riding nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Outdoor furniture
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2000 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Proud Mary"s is located on a rather street in the appealing oceanside town of Port Royal.
Feel the best of low country living while staying in this roomy family home , 3 living room areas make it painless to find a private space!
Appreciate preparing your own southern cuisine in the enormous well supplied kitchen or take a delightful walk to one of the neighborhood eateries .Savor your stay by walking or cycling the gorgeous trails of Port Royal, you are just a short bicycle ride to Sands beach and we have bicycles! Port Royal has handsome walking trails and striking stores and is just a 2 miles to Parris Island Marine Station and just a short distance to Historic Downtown Beaufort.
Enjoy a peaceful nights sleep in #1) " Sweet Dreams" the master room with comfortable king size bed and 400 count all cotton linens , this room has a full bathroom attached,#2) "The Secret Garden Room" has two twin beds and opens out to a modest rather porch which leads to a outstanding outdoor space complete with B.B.Q , picnic table, fire pit , chairs, this area is ideal for s"mores and evening relaxation. Bedroom #3) "Ships Ahoy" this cavernous room has a bunk with a full and a twin and also a very comfortable queen size bed. If you are still in need of additional sleeping areas both of our couches fold out into queen size beds.We have also added an iJoy massage chair , complimentary Wi-Fi, and Hunting Island Beach pass for your visiting enjoyment.
Ya'll come stay now! P.S. If additional space is needed ask about The Nest a beautiful efficiency apartment located above The Proud Mary.
Thank you , Phoebe Mills
About the Area
This vacation home is located near the beach and in an area with good shopping. USCB Center for the Arts and Beaufort Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include St. Helena's Episcopal Church and Beaufort National Cemetery. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
How to find the best Beaufort, SC vacation home experience:
Getting the most from your vacation rental budget:
- In the Beaufort, SC area, The sooner your group can book, the easier your search will be. The best properties are booked early. Booking your vacation property 6-12 months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental property.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in Port Royal. Reserving a rental home in Spring or Fall is our favorite way to save money on your rental home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable homes. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property management companies usually offer their guests an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Often, management companies supply Beaufort, SC area visitor guide magazines that include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Use filters to narrow your search:
- Choose vacation dates and spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration you need. Close to P.I. Marine Corp Base! Bikes! Fire pit! Game Room! Family friendly! has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Beaufort, SC rentals search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is regularly accessible on booking websites. Otherwise, reach out to the property manager before booking the vacation property. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches. You will need to determine what is suitable for your vacation family.
- Traveling with pets? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your rental agreement! Extra fees or might be applied to your contract.
- Does your family require unique amenities? Most websites include search filters with amenity lists. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are included before booking.
- Add the owner's contact information to your smartphone. Print and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Property managers are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Protect the owner (and your things!) by locking and securing the home when you are away, just like you would back home.
- During check-in, record any damages to the property and immediately contact the property manager. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Often, surrounding homes are filled by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking policies is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Double-check every room of the property to make sure that you've packed all personal items on check-out day. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the property one final time and scan for damage. We suggest walking through with the host whenever you can. If the manager is not available, ensure that you take photographs of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property managers rely on good ratings to propel future reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your experience find their best vacation home. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park - 3.8 miles
- John Mark Verdier House - 3.9 miles
- St. Helena's Episcopal Church - 4.0 miles
- University of South Carolina at Beaufort - 4.3 miles
- Beaufort National Cemetery - 4.3 miles
- Pigeon Point Park - 4.7 miles
Ready to book Close to P.I. Marine Corp Base! Bikes! Fire pit! Game Room! Family friendly!?Book Online Get Information Call: