- As low as $381/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 9
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Golfing on site
- Internet access
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Sleeps 9
- Smoke-free property
- Unit size: 1539 sq ft (143 sq m)
About this Property
- Sleeps 9
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1539 square feet
The Caddy's Shack is ready for you, Golf Cart Supplied and option for Club Cards
We are happy to welcome your crew to our little piece of heaven at Fripp Island. Sleeping nine, our three bedroom, two bathroom home has a elegant view of the 13th hole of the championship Ocean Point golf course and all the amenities of home.
We are club members and luxury cards are available for our guests to purchase to appreciate the amenities of the resort including pools, golf, and island units.
Is the golf cart included in your rental? Absolutely. Park up to two cars at the home and our 6 seater electric golf cart is ready and at your service. If you need an additional cart there are plenty of options on the island for units.
----We invite you to get some rest in any of three comfortable bedrooms:
1)Primary King bedroom w/ Intelligent TV and ensuite tub and dual shower head
2)King bedroom w/ Intelligent TV
3)Bunk room w/ full bed, 2 lofted twin bunk beds, and an additional single twin
Full WIFI capability throughout the home. Stream to your heart’s want, it’s your vacation. Log in to your own platforms through the intelligent TVs and YouTube TV is supplied.
-The living room is an open design for prime socializing along with a 66in Intelligent TV and the entertaining kitchen with plenty of seating for your group. Our kitchen is completely outfitted with everything you could need for your vacation. There is a dual coffee pot for single serve keurig pods as well as drip coffee and a french press. We also have an accessible washer/dryer for use for our guests. Step outside on the patio to grille out on the gas grille and take in the breathtaking view of the golfers attempting to avoid our lagoon on hole 13. Duck if you hear FORE outside!
*The Caddy's Shack is a mile and a half from the beach but a fast 5 min. golf cart ride away*
There is a key lime tree on the property so feel complimentary to avoid the ole pirate’s disease scurvy and pick some while you’re with us. Whether you decide to make key lime pie or blend up fresh margaritas, it’s always 5 o’clock at The Caddy’s Shack. We hope you choose to savor our home for your vacation.
**We do not accept family pets at this time**
Please note that unfortunately there is a max. of 2 cars allowed at this home, there is overflow parking available for purchase if needed.
Safety and Security: The island is a gated paradise with a 24/7 security team, but we do have an electronic deadbolt lock and a Ring doorbell for your safety, you will be supplied with the code on the day of check in. No need to worry about keys!
We are full members of the Fripp Island Resort Club and guest luxury cards are available for purchase. These must be used to access pools, tennis courts, eateries and the two championship golf courses. Guest cards are $50 weekly from Memorial Day through Labor Day and $35 weekly during the rest of the year, due to limited seasonal hours at these facilities. Guest Cards must be arranged with the owner prior to arrival.A new 12.8% of the total rent resort fee will be charged in addition to the cost of the individual club cards for access to the resort amenities
Pack 'n Play as well as highchair available for our little caddies
Please note that guests must be at least 25 years of age to rent this property and must be present during the duration of the stay
**6 Seater Golf Cart supplied with rental through Beaufort Carts**
Guest cards are available for an additional charge giving renters full access to all Fripp Island facilities including golf, pools, and Island Units including discounts on paddleboards/golf carts. Cards cost $50 per person per week Memorial Day through Labor Day and $35 per person otherwise. Kids 13 and up must have their own card. To visit the island's eateries all members of the event must have a guest card unless under 13.
A new 12.8% of the total rent resort fee will be charged in addition to the cost of the individual club cards for access to the resort amenities
**The Caddy's Shack includes access to a Weber gas grille, 2 adult bicycles, beach chairs
Once you get to Fripp you'll want to park the cars and enjoy the island through the use of golf carts. With that being said, it's recommended to stop on your way to the island to get all your groceries. You won't want to leave once you're here! There is a modest shopping area at the entry to the island, Springtide Market & Mangos, for modest supplies and last min. groceries. We do have starter toiletry items/paper towels/toilet paper/dishwashing detergent/laundry detergent but you will want some additional supplies for your stay if longer than a few days.
We are Beaufort locals and if needed we're just a few mins. away from Fripp. We take great pride in our home and want to make every guest feel like family, we will do everything we can to ensure your vacation is a outstanding experience.
--Allie and Chris E
Animals - not allowed
If this property offers club cards for access to Fripp Island Resort amenities, a new 12.8% of the total rent resort fee will be charged in addition to the cost of the individual club cards. After booking this property, Vacation Rental By Owner will charge their service fee separately and then the reservation will be transferred to FrippIslandStay where the property owner or manager will charge your credit card for the other items seen in the quote included by Vacation Rental By Owner. The returnable security deposit if applicable will be supplied in the final payment. You will also have the opportunity to purchase travel insurance and damage protection insurance on FrippIslandStay.
You will receive an e-mail with log in information from FrippIslandStay right after booking. Please check your spam or promotions folders. Once logged in to FrippIslandStay, you will be able to order club cards if available and gate passes for access to the island.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Saint Helena Island. Hunting Island Lighthouse and Fort Fremont are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Ocean Point Golf Course and Legends Golf Course at Parris Island. Adventure Cove and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the best Beaufort, SC vacation property experience:
When to book & When to go:
- In the Beaufort, SC area, The sooner you can book, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation homes are booked very early. Reserving your rental property up to 12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and book your rental home.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months along the coast of SC. To find the best value, consider shifting your group's vacation week to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and October offer warm weather, , and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager if your family qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property managers typically offer customers an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for additional information.
- Look for your local Beaufort, SC visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitors guide magazines contain deals for local accommodations, tours and attractions.
Planning and choosing a perfectrental:
- Start by selecting your trip dates and a max budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your family needs. **The Caddy's Shack** Golf Cart Included and Club Cards has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts is usually available on booking websites. Otherwise, email or call the property management company before booking the home. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to work out what bed configuration is right for your family.
- If your group is vacationing with pets, you'll need to find a pet-friendly property. Make sure to ask for specifics on breed, weight, and type requirements. Some property managers charge additional pet fees.
- Are you visiting for a specific attraction? If so, use a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before booking.
Have a fantastic stay:
- We recommend storing the owner's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Keep your rental home locked while you are out! Don't let crooks spoil your trip.
- Record any issues with the rental during check in, and immediately contact the property manager. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are valuable if there is a dispute.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful vacationers disrupting your life at home. Employ the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and places you would've not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- On check-out day, take a final walk-through to make sure you didn't leave anything behind. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental a final time and scan for any damage. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager isn't available, remember to take pictures of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave feedback! Hosts rely on excellent ratings to propel more bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other families will appreciate that you share your review and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- Hunting Island State Park - 4.1 miles
Ready to book **The Caddy's Shack** Golf Cart Included and Club Cards?Book Online Get Information Call: