- As low as $229/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 9
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Golfing on site
- Internet access
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Smoke-free property
- Unit size: 1539 sq ft (143 sq m)
About this Property
- Sleeps 9
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1539 square feet
The Caddy's Shack is ready for you, Golf Cart Included and option for Club Cards
We are happy to welcome your crew to our little piece of heaven at Fripp Island. Sleeping nine, our three bedroom, two bathroom home has a elegant view of the 13th hole of the championship Ocean Point golf course and all the amenities of home.
We are club members and amenities cards are available for our guests to purchase to savor the conveniences of the resort including pools, golf, and island units.
Is the golf cart supplied in your rental? Absolutely. Park up to two cars at the home and our 6 seater electric golf cart is ready and at your service. If you need an additional cart there are plenty of options on the island for units.
----We invite you to get some rest in any of three comfortable bedrooms:
1)Primary King bedroom w/ Intelligent TV and ensuite tub and dual shower head
2)King bedroom w/ Intelligent TV
3)Bunk room w/ full bed, 2 lofted twin bunk beds, and an additional single twin
Full WIFI capability throughout the home. Stream to your heart’s want, it’s your vacation. Log in to your own platforms through the intelligent TVs and YouTube TV is supplied.
-The living room is an open design for prime socializing along with a 66in Intelligent TV and the entertaining kitchen with plenty of seating for your group. Our kitchen is completely supplied with everything you could need for your vacation. There is a dual coffee pot for single serve keurig pods as well as drip coffee and a french press. We also have an accessible washer/dryer for use for our guests. Step outside on the patio to grille out on the gas grille and take in the breathtaking view of the golfers attempting to avoid our lagoon on hole 13. Duck if you hear FORE outside!
*The Caddy's Shack is a mile and a half from the beach but a fast 5 min. golf cart ride away*
With a margarita machine and beautiful golf course and lagoon vistas, it's always 5 o’clock at The Caddy’s Shack. We hope you choose to appreciate our home for your vacation.
Please note that unfortunately there is a max. of 2 cars allowed at this home, there is overflow parking available for purchase if needed.
Safety and Security: The island is a gated paradise with a 24/7 security team, but we do have an electronic deadbolt lock and a Ring doorbell for your safety, you will be supplied with the code on the day of check in. No need to worry about keys!
We are full members of the Fripp Island Resort Club and guest luxury cards are available for purchase. These must be used to access pools, tennis courts, eateries and the two championship golf courses. Guest cards are $50 weekly from Memorial Day through Labor Day and $35 weekly during the rest of the year, due to limited seasonal hours at these facilities. Guest Cards must be arranged with the owner prior to arrival.A new 12.8% of the total rent resort fee will be charged in addition to the cost of the individual club cards for access to the resort amenities
Pack 'n Play as well as highchair available for our little caddies
Please note that guests must be at least 25 years of age to rent this property and must be present during the duration of the stay
**6 Seater Golf Cart included with rental through Beaufort Carts**
Guest cards are available for an additional charge giving renters full access to all Fripp Island facilities including golf, pools, and Island Units including discounts on paddleboards/golf carts. Cards cost $50 per person per week Memorial Day through Labor Day and $35 per person otherwise. Kids 13 and up must have their own card. To visit the island's eateries all members of the event must have a guest card unless under 13.
A new 12.8% of the total rent resort fee will be charged in addition to the cost of the individual club cards for access to the resort amenities
**The Caddy's Shack includes access to a Weber gas grille, 2 adult bicycles, beach chairs
Once you get to Fripp you'll want to park the cars and enjoy the island through the use of golf carts. With that being said, it's recommended to stop on your way to the island to get all your groceries. You won't want to leave once you're here! There is a modest shopping area at the entry to the island, Springtide Market & Mangos, for modest supplies and last min. groceries. We do have starter toiletry items/paper towels/toilet paper/dishwashing detergent/laundry detergent but you will want some additional supplies for your stay if longer than a few days.
We are Beaufort locals and if needed we're just a few mins. away from Fripp. We take great pride in our home and want to make every guest feel like family, we will do everything we can to ensure your vacation is a outstanding experience.
--Allie and Chris E
Family Animals - not allowed
If this property offers club cards for access to Fripp Island Resort amenities, a new 12.8% of the total rent resort fee will be charged in addition to the cost of the individual club cards. After booking this property, Vacation Rental By Owner will charge their service fee separately and then the reservation will be transferred to FrippIslandStay where the property owner or manager will charge your credit card for the other items seen in the quote supplied by Vacation Rental By Owner. The returnable security deposit if applicable will be included in the final payment. You will also have the opportunity to purchase travel insurance and damage protection insurance on FrippIslandStay.
You will receive an e-mail with log in information from FrippIslandStay right after booking. Please check your spam or promotions folders. Once logged in to FrippIslandStay, you will be able to order club cards if available and gate passes for access to the island.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Saint Helena Island. Hunting Island Lighthouse and Fort Fremont are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Ocean Point Golf Course and Ocean Creek Golf Club. Adventure Cove and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Our top Vacation rental home tips:
How to get the best value:
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rentals during holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summertime is high season in Fripp Island. Book your Beaufort, SC vacation home in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Some hosts and property managers offer promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Remember to ask your property manager if rate reductions are available for your group before you book.
- Property managers usually offer their guests an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Look for your local Beaufort, SC visitors guide magazine upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, travel guides have discounts for local attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
How to select the perfect rental in the Beaufort, SC area:
- To start, have your family decide on date ranges and a max budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration your group needs. **The Caddy's Shack** Golf Cart Included and Club Cards has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is commonly accessible online. If they are not listed, email or call the property management company before reserving the rental. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- If your family is traveling with pets, you'll need to search for a property that allows animals. Ask for details on breed, weight, and type requirements. Be aware that some property managers charge additional pet fees.
- Visiting for a single event? Use a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are available before booking
During your stay:
- We recommend storing the owner's contact information in your smartphone.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Lock your vacation home while you're away. Keep your property safe!
- Record any issues with the property during check in, and immediately e-mail them to the property manager. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be useful if damages are assessed.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious vacationers disrupting your peaceful home life. Apply the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and attractions you would've never otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the property to make sure you've collected everything. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the rental a final time and scan for damage. We recommend walking through with the host whenever you can. If the property manager is not available, remember to take photos of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your group have a great time? Many rental management companies make it easy for customers to provide comments. If your rental property and/or host was great, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was inoperable and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- Hunting Island State Park - 4.1 miles