- As low as $285/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining table
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 10
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1 sq ft (0 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
READ OUR GUEST REVIEWS:THEY SHARE EXPERIENCES AT 'THE MISTY BREEZE' BEST!
* Striking Vistas of both the Ocean and Marsh
* Steps from the Cabana Club with 3 pools, cafe/have lunch by the pool, hair salon with spa.
* Free Wi-Fi / fast speed internet
* Charcoal grille
* Great Prices! Low monthly winter prices, call me.
* Finest supplied kitchen.
* Free items furnished to get you started.....trash bags, paper towels, detergent liquid soap, etc.
* Pet friendly home and Fripp is a pet friendly beach, dogs do need to be on leash.
* 2 King beds, 3 Twin beds, and Queen pull-out couch
We are pet friendly....how great that family pets on leash are allowed on Fripp beaches year round. We also offer complimentary wifi and high speed internet service, enormous TV's in all 3 bedrooms, as well as living area. Vistas of the ocean are from two porches of the home-with comfortable furnishings to savor the viewing of either the ocean or marsh. The first floor porch off of the living area is screened for a marvelous experience anytime of year. A charcoal grille is available for enchanting outdoor cooking. The Misty Breeze home has everything you will need for a super vacation, just bring your clothes and food. Everything else will be at your fingertips!
The Misty Breeze House is in the ideal location- a very short walk to the Cabana Club which offers 3 pools, bar, cafe, and hair salon with spa. Families prefer this location due to the multiple activities within walking distance. Camp Fripp, which offers special arts / crafts and outdoor activities for the kids and Skull Inlet Pier, ideal for fishing or catching your crab for dinner! Ocean Creek Golf Club is within 5 mins. and Ocean Point Golf Club is just 10 mins.. The wildlife vistas are spectacular. Deer visit the backyard of the home most mornings/evenings and can be found all over the island mingling with the visitors. Beaches are just a short distance away, load up the golf cart with chairs, and you're off to the beach.
We look forward to welcoming you to Fripp Island and The Misty Breeze! You can make your reservation on-line and we will e-mail you a contract. We are all about service to make your vacation the best ever! Whether this is your first visit to Fripp or many times over we are happy to answer any questions you might have to make this your best experience!!!! After being a home owner on Fripp for 25 years I am available 24/7 to answer any questions or provide you with information you may want about the island or the area.
Please let us know how we may be of more help for this to be your ideal hideaway!
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Penn Center and York W. Bailey Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Hunting Island Lighthouse and Chapel of Ease. Discover the area's water adventures with kayaking, snorkeling, and motor boating nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Tips to get the best Beaufort, SC vacation rental experience:
Get the most from your rental home budget:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in Fripp Island. To book the largest rental home within your budget, we recommend booking in Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, greater selection, warm weather and the absence of giant crowds at your favorite Beaufort, SC restaurants and activities. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August.
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups book their Summer vacation rentals during holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Hosts sometimes offer special rates for veterans. Remember to ask your property manager if special discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Property managers often offer renters an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local Beaufort, SC visitors guide magazine upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitors guide magazines contain offers and deals for nearby tours and attractions.
Make a plan and pick yourrental:
- Select a designated group leader, choose your trip dates, and select a spending budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. The Misty Breeze! Cabana Club, Ocean View, Golf Cart has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed types is normally available on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, call the property management company before reserving the rental. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to determine what configuration is best for your vacation group.
- If there's an individual Beaufort, SC attraction you simply love, keep an eye out for properties that are either close by, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Pet fees or might be applied to your invoice.
Have a fantastic stay:
- Add the owner's contact information to your smartphone. Understand and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- To make certain damages aren't linked to your visit, make a record of any problem areas when you arrive. Contact the rental manager immediately to document any damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be respectful. Often times, adjacent homes are filled by local residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking and securing the home while you are away, just like you would at home.
- Re-check every room of the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all of your belongings at departure. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your group have a terrific stay? Many rental websites make it easy for customers to provide comments. If your rental property and/or property management company was fantastic, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was inoperable and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
Ready to book The Misty Breeze! Cabana Club, Ocean View, Golf Cart ?Book Online Get Information Call: