- As low as $550/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 1 total (up to 20 lbs per pet)
- 3 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- At least 80% lighting from LEDs
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bathtub or shower
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Birdwatching nearby
- Cycling nearby
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Double-glazed windows
- Eco-friendly cleaning products provided
- Ecotours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In a village
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Kitchen island
- Living room
- Local culture & ecosystem education
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- Near the sea
- On the river
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor pool
- Paper towels
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smart TV
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 2400 sq ft (223.0 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Welcoming dogs only
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2400 square feet
This beautiful short-term rental provides everything you are looking for from South Carolina's famed Low Country: striking natural beauty, waterfront living, opulent architecture, resort-style amenities and enchanting modest-town design. The classic 2 story home features 3 br/3 ba with a screened-in porch for dining, 2 outdoor porches and phenomenal outdoor fireplace and professional grille. The development include a pool complex, pickleball & tennis, bocce, marina, kayak launch and playgrounds.
This impressive home is located within the award-winning Southern Living "Habersham" community in Beaufort, SC. and offers you a picture ideal relaxing experience.
This 3-bedroom, 3 bathroom sleeps 8 people. The master bedroom has a king bed with access to the 2nd floor porch for your enjoyment. With an extraordinary lower level open layout that includes living room, dining room, kitchen and a comfortable constructed-in breakfast nook, you can appreciate entertaining or just take the time to relax. Appreciate unwinding on one of our 2 porches both giving incredible vistas of the old Plantation live oaks layered in Spanish Moss. A marvelous screened-in porch at the back of the home with seating for dining or your morning coffee and then sit by the outdoor fireplace in the evening and relax with a glass of wine
Woodland and waterfront parks, nature trails, boating, fishing, swimming and more all await you here in Habersham. Take a leisurely meander through the High Street Marketplace and browse the local stores with dining at 4 eateries and 2 bars that host musical entertainment, and an Italian ice shop.
Guests are welcome to use all the amenities during their stay including the pool complex, tennis & pickleball courts, bocce, marina, kayaks, and playgrounds.
We are also centrally located to downtown Beaufort (7 miles/15 mins.) where you have painless access to shopping, dining and entertainment along the waterfront. Other local attractions are just moments away including Hunting Island State Park Beach, Parris Island, Bluffton and Hilton Head & Tanger outlets
Savannah GA and Charleston SC make for fun day trips too!
For our local military and their families who may be celebrating graduations, pre-deployment leave or just a routine visit we are 10 miles from Parris Island (18 mins.) and 5 miles from the Marine Corps Air Station (10 mins.).
Habersham’s neighborhood amenities include the Habersham Park exercise trail and three-court tennis facility, multiple woodland and waterfront parks, playgrounds and picnic areas, croquet green, bocce court, and community gardens. Modest sea islands connected to the development feature the community pool complex with riverfront sunset tower, river getaway pavilion and deep water dock on Habersham Creek. For those who appreciate being on the water, guests can launch boats or kayaks in Habersham Creek and gain access to all of Beaufort’s elegant waterways and surrounding islands
Other things to note
2 bicycles supplied
2 pickleball racquets
State Park beach pass for one car
About the Area
Located on a river, this vacation home is in Habersham, a neighborhood in Beaufort. USCB Center for the Arts and Highway 21 Drive-In Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Pick Pocket Plantation and Beaufort National Cemetery. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
1 total (up to 20 lbs per pet)
Our top Beaufort, SC rental booking tips and tricks:
When to visit Beaufort & When to book:
- The earlier you can book a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The best rental homes are booked early. Reserving your vacation property six - twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental property.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in coastal SC. To get the largest vacation home for your budget, we recommend booking in the Spring or Fall. You'll enjoy lower rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of giant crowds at your favorite Beaufort, SC restaurants and activities.
- Some hosts offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Ask your host or property manager if rate reductions are available for your family before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer renters an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Find a copy of your local Beaufort, SC area magazine upon checking in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitors guide magazines have deals for nearby tours, shops, and attractions.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Start by choosing vacation dates and a maximum budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Low Country Resort Style Home Escape Habersham SC has 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is commonly accessible on booking websites. If not, call the property manager before you book the rental. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to work out which bed configuration is best for your vacation group.
- Some rental properties allow pets, but some don't. Acceptable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the property manager about your furry family members before booking.
- If there's an individual Beaufort, SC destination you crave, browse homes that are either nearby, or those that cater to your desires.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
Considerations for your stay:
- Get the owner's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your . Store the manager's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Property managers are there to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental home while you are out and about. Keep your property safe!
- During check-in, document any damages to the property and immediately alert the owner. Record all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable visitors disrupting your home life. Apply the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and scenic spots you would have not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Double-check every room of the rental property to make sure that you've packed everything at check-out. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property owners rely on excellent feedback to propel more bookings. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.