- As low as $280/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Golfing on site
- Internet access
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Private pool
- Smoke-free property
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
This marvelous oceanfront two-story condominium offers spectacular vistas from every room and is only steps to pristine beaches, pool and golf.
The space is remodeled and professionally decorated to invoke a coastal bungalow feel with a full range of modern amenities including wireless internet.
Spectacular vistas from every window. Start the day gazing at the ocean through the picture window of the primary bedroom before moving onto the beach or golf course. Or maybe you would prefer to spend your time on the bicycle and walking trails? No matter what your plan for the day, be certain to end with dinner on the living room deck, the Atlantic Ocean as your backdrop.
The Village of New Haven is located in the Ocean Point section of Fripp Island. In addition to the awesome ocean vistas, this end of the island offers visitors access to the Ocean Point pool, and the Ocean Point Golf Course and Grille. The Village of New Haven offers residents a handsomely landscaped courtyard, an outdoor kitchen with BBQ grilles, a enormous oceanfront deck with seating, and a covered gazebo with swing.
Fripp Island offers countless amenities -- five pools, two golf courses, ten tennis courts, bicycle and walking trails, a variety of eateries, a kid's club, and a full service marina.
Whether it is a family vacation, a reunion of friends, or a couple’s hideaway, our home, our village, and our island combine to give you the ideal escape.
Family Animals - not allowed
If this property offers club cards for access to Fripp Island Resort amenities, a new 12.8% of the total rent resort fee will be charged in addition to the cost of the individual club cards. After booking this property, Vacation Rental By Owner will charge their service fee separately and then the reservation will be transferred to FrippIslandStay where the property owner or manager will charge your credit card for the other items seen in the quote supplied by Vacation Rental By Owner. The returnable security deposit if applicable will be included in the final payment. You will also have the opportunity to purchase travel insurance and damage protection insurance on FrippIslandStay.
You will receive an e-mail with log in information from FrippIslandStay right after booking. Please check your spam or promotions folders. Once logged in to FrippIslandStay, you will be able to order club cards if available and gate passes for access to the island.
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this vacation home is on the beach. Hunting Island Lighthouse and Fort Fremont are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Ocean Point Golf Course and Sanctuary Golf Club. Adventure Cove and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Finding the best Beaufort, SC rental experience:
Getting the most from your vacation rental budget:
- June, July, and August are high season in Fripp Island. Book your vacation in Spring or Fall to get the benefit of gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Hosts sometimes offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Check with your property manager to see if discounts are available for your family.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer customers an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local Beaufort, SC area magazine when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great information, travel guide magazines contain discounts for local tours, shops, and attractions.
Planning, picking, and booking yourvacation home:
- Start by having your group select dates and a spending budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group needs. An Ocean View from Every Room and Golf Across the Street has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed types is commonly available online. Otherwise, email or call the property manager before you reserve the home. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches. You will need to determine what bed configuration is best for your vacation family.
- Does your family require particular amenities? Most rental search websites include amenity lists and search filters. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the perfect rental home.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
- Traveling with pets? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Pet fees or costs may be applied to your contract.
Know before you go:
- Put the manager's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Record any damages to the property at check in, and immediately contact the owner. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be helpful if there is a dispute.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, elevator or appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent lots of problems.
- Respect the neighborhood. Frequently, nearby homes are filled by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking regulations reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Lock your rental while you are out. Protect your property!
- When it's time to leave, take a final walk-through to make sure you didn't forget any personal items. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a fantastic time? Most rental home management companies make it easy for guests to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or property management company was fantastic, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was amiss and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- Hunting Island State Park - 4.3 miles