About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
LOOK NO FURTHER- ENJOY "ABOUT FRIPPIN' TIME" CUSTOM BUILT NEWER HOME FIRST TIME ON RENTAL MARKET. OPEN FLOORING PLAN. MAIN LEVEL HAS ALL HARDWOOD FLOORS. 2450 SPACIOUS SQUARE FEET
Appreciate the sizable, open floor plan on the main level, designed for family gatherings and entertaining! You'll appreciate movie nights on the sizable 70" flat screen Intelligent TV with DVD player and surround sound. Great room has Fireplace for those comfortable evenings. We offer a entirely outfitted kitchen for all of your cooking needs and modest appliances including a Keurig. There are two eating areas, a giant dining room that seats 8 comfortably and a wrap around bar that seats 4.
After a sun filled day at the beach, come back and relax on our huge screened porch and deck. Savor the beauty of the 4th fairway and green of the Ocean Point Golf Course while appreciating the sounds of the ocean and watching the handsome wildlife with you favorite drink.
Grille your favorite meals on a huge stainless grille supplied while getting ready to savor the evening by the gas Fire Pit.
On the main floor, you'll find a enormous Master bedroom, with a king bed with new Saatva memory foam bed. Generous walk-in closet. The Master bath is outfitted with a huge walk-in Tile shower and a jetted whirlpool tub with 2 vanities. Master has private covered porch with Rocking Chairs. Extensive Flat screen intelligent TV with DVD player.
The upstairs offer two large bedrooms, each with its own attached large bathroom with double vanities and large walk in showers. The bedrooms have flat screen TV's and DVD players. The whale room has a queen bed with new Serta boxspring and bed with a private open large sundeck while you enjoy sunbathing or star gazing. The front Sailboat bedroom has a vaulted ceiling with a twin window and a Circlehead above for great vistas. The sailboat room has a queen bed with new Serta box spring and bed and a flat screen TV with DVD player. It also has a Twin bed and twin trundle. Private bathroom with 2 vanities and a Tub/shower combination.
2 Amenity cards are included with the rental, more cards are available for purchase for $50 per person for anyone 13 years and older during Memorial Day to Labor Day. After Labor Day to Memorial Day they are $35 for 4 nighttime stay or more. Cards are not required for kids under 13.
Supplied in the rental is a 4 seat golf cart. Details will be supplied in your rental documents. Golf carts are the preferred transportation on the island. There are plenty of Beach chairs, beach towels, wave boards and a variety of bicycles for your island enjoyment. Outdoor private shower and plenty of outside games like Corn hole, ladder ball, bocce ball.
The Amenity cards are required for any of the Fripp Resort facilities, Eateries, food court, camp Fripp, pools or just to enjoy an Ice Cream. The island boast 7 swimming pools, Tennis Courts, Racquetball, workout facility, and 2 Championship golf courses all of which require amenities cards.
Sizable 2 car garage- entire lower level of home is enclosed and concrete for parking, storage and indoor games
High speed internet is included. Lots of TV channels to choose from with DVD player in each room.
There will be a 500.00 returnable damage fee for each confirmed booking.
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this vacation home is next to a golf course and by the sea. Local landmarks include Hunting Island Lighthouse and Chapel of Ease, and travelers wishing to experience a bit of culture can try Penn Center. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the best vacation rental experience:
Sticking to your rental home budget:
- Summer time is high season in Fripp Island. To find the best value, shift your family's Beaufort, SC vacation dates to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and October offer excellent temperatures, , and reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Reserve your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Some owners offer special rates for veterans. Ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your family.
- Property managers frequently offer customers an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for details.
- Many rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Beaufort, SC area visitors guides which often include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local companies, or through a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
How to pick the best vacation home in Fripp Island:
- Choose vacation dates and spending budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration your family requires. CUSTOM HOME NEW TO RENTAL 3 BED/3.5 BATH ON OCEAN PT GOLF COURSE AMENITY CARDS has 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts is almost always available on booking pages. Otherwise, email or call the property manager before reserving the rental. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to work out what configuration is right for your vacation group.
- If there's an individual Beaufort, SC destination you are enamored with, look for properties that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional fees or charges might be applied to your contract.
Advice for a great stay:
- Add the host's contact information to your phone. Take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Make a record of any damages to the rental upon arrival, and immediately contact the property manager. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are valuable if a dispute arises.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Respect your neighbors. Often times, surrounding homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking the rental when you are gone, just like you would back home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the rental property to make sure you've collected all personal belongings. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a excellent time? Most rental websites make it easy for customers to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property manager was wonderful, they would love to hear about it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Hunting Island State Park - 4.5 miles