- As low as $575/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- DVD player
- 3 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Desk chair
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Horse riding nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Jetted bathtub
- Kayak on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Outdoor furniture
- Power boating nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water sports equipment
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
LOOK NO FURTHER- ENJOY "ABOUT FRIPPIN' TIME" CUSTOM BUILT NEWER HOME FIRST TIME ON RENTAL MARKET. OPEN FLOORING PLAN. MAIN LEVEL HAS ALL HARDWOOD FLOORS. 2450 SPACIOUS SQUARE FEET
Appreciate the huge, open floor plan on the main level, designed for family gatherings and entertaining! You'll savor movie nights on the sizable 70" flat screen Intelligent TV with DVD player and surround sound. Great room has Fireplace for those comfortable evenings. We offer a entirely supplied kitchen for all of your cooking needs and modest appliances including a Keurig. There are two eating areas, a humongous dining room that seats 8 comfortably and a wrap around bar that seats 4.
After a sun filled day at the beach, come back and relax on our sizable screened porch and deck. Savor the beauty of the 4th fairway and green of the Ocean Point Golf Course while appreciating the sounds of the ocean and watching the handsome wildlife with you favorite drink.
Grille your favorite meals on a enormous stainless grille supplied while getting ready to appreciate the evening by the gas Fire Pit.
On the main floor, you'll find a huge Master bedroom, with a king bed with new Saatva memory foam bed. Substantial walk-in closet. The Master bath is outfitted with a huge walk-in Tile shower and a jetted whirlpool tub with 2 vanities. Master has private covered porch with Rocking Chairs. Extensive Flat screen intelligent TV with DVD player.
The upstairs offer two large bedrooms, each with its own attached large bathroom with double vanities and large walk in showers. The bedrooms have flat screen TV's and DVD players. The whale room has a queen bed with new Serta boxspring and bed with a private open large sundeck while you enjoy sunbathing or star gazing. The front Sailboat bedroom has a vaulted ceiling with a twin window and a Circlehead above for great vistas. The sailboat room has a queen bed with new Serta box spring and bed and a flat screen TV with DVD player. It also has a Twin bed and twin trundle. Private bathroom with 2 vanities and a Tub/shower combination.
Amenity cards are available to purchase. They are supplied as a option with this rental at a cost of $50 per person per week for anyone 13 years and older during Memorial Day to Labor Day. After Labor Day to Memorial Day they are $35 for 4 nighttime stay or more. Cards are not required for kids under 13. If you stay is longer than 1 week the cost of the cards will be adjusted to accommodate your stay. Card cost will be paid directly to owner once quantity and cost are settled.
**** If luxury cards are needed please note that Fripp Island Resort will charge a 12.8% resort fee. This fee will be for the base price of cost per nighttime on your reservation. The luxury cards price will not change but the calculated amount is for base per nighttime charge on this reservation** This additional amount will be collected by the owner of the property at the time of collecting the amenities card charges.****
Supplied in the rental is a 4 seat golf cart. Details will be included in your rental documents. Golf carts are the preferred transportation on the island. There are plenty of Beach chairs, beach towels, wave boards and a variety of bicycles for your island enjoyment. Outdoor private shower and plenty of outside games like Corn hole, ladder ball, bocce ball.
The Amenity cards are required for any of the Fripp Resort facilities, Eateries, food court, camp Fripp, pools, food trucks or just to enjoy an Ice Cream or Starbucks coffee. The island boast 7 swimming pools, Tennis Courts, Racquetball, workout facility, and 2 Championship golf courses all of which require conveniences cards.
Generous 2 car garage- entire lower level of home is enclosed and concrete for parking, storage and indoor games
High speed internet is included. Lots of TV channels to choose from with DVD player in each room.
There will be a 500.00 returnable damage fee for each confirmed booking.
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this vacation home is next to a golf course and by the sea. Penn Center and Parris Island Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Ocean Point Golf Course and Ocean Creek Golf Club. Adventure Cove and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Booking the best Fripp Island rental home experience:
Money saving strategies:
- Book your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules often become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summertime is high season in the Beaufort, SC area. Book your rental property in the Spring or Fall to get the benefit of warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Owners sometimes offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your group.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer their guests an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Often, rental management companies supply Beaufort, SC area visitor guides which include money-saving offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC area magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
How to pick the perfect vacation home in the Beaufort, SC area:
- Begin by selecting your a vacation week and a spending budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration you need. CUSTOM HOME 3 BED/3.5 BATH ON OCEAN PT GOLF COURSE AMENITY CARDS AVAILABLE has 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually accessible online. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the host before booking the rental. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional pet fees or may be applied to your invoice.
- Visiting for a single attraction? Use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking.
Tips for a great stay:
- Add the owner's phone number to your phone. Print and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, A/V setup or appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents a lot of problems.
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by locking the property when you are out, just like you would back home.
- To ensure that no damages are linked to your stay, inspect for any problem areas during check in. Get in touch with the rental manager right away to relay any issues. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Frequently, surrounding homes are filled by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking rules reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Re-check every room of the property to make sure that you've packed all of your belongings on check-out day. Remember to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your family have a excellent stay? Many rental websites make it easy for guests to provide comments. If your property and/or property manager was fantastic, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was amiss and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Hunting Island State Park - 4.5 miles