- As low as $328/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Internet access
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Sleeps 8
- Smoke-free property
- Unit size: 1496 sq ft (139 sq m)
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1496 square feet
This roomy, 1500 square feet villa is located in the Village of Newhaven. The condo features three bedrooms. The primary bedroom has a king bed and private ensuire bath. The 2nd bedroom has 2 twin over twin bunk beds.and ensuite bath. The downstairs bedroom has a Queen bed. A enormous living room which opens through sliding glass doors to a deck with an ocean view. Animals are NOT allowed and No Smoking.
Though tennis courts abound, Fripp is best known for GOLF with the Ocean Point Golf Course having a charming layout with holes reaching along the Inlet and the Ocean. Ocean Creek Course is a Davis Adore, III course, noted by Golf Magazine on opening as a top ten new course. Our unit is across the road from the Ocean Point Club House but also directly on the water - our deck being only a few feet from the waters edge, you can watch dolphins play and pelicans fly overhead.
Included is a 4 seater golf cart, which is a great way to travel around the island! This home includes beach chairs, beach wagon, and other beach supplies located in the owners shed in the parking garge.
This home has 4 intelligent TVs and wireless internet access.
The Resort offers a range of dining at five locations and many more opportunities lie on the road back to the Mainland and in Beaufort. Stores are on the Island and in Beaufort that offer a variety of gifts and accessories as well as antiques and art gallery collections. For youth aged three to eight, there is a nature-based camp (Camp Fripp) and teen events for ages 12-17. The golf course has a Wee Links setup for the junior golfer making this an ideal spot for a calming family vacation.
This 3000 acre, gated resort offers three and a half miles of beach offering sand dollars, shells, and starfish. The Island is host to wildlife such as deer, alligators, birds, and turtles. Her natural beauty is evident all around and it's obvious why Hollywood chose Fripp as a site in Forrest Gump, The Jungle Book, and The Prince of Tides.
Fripp Island Club cards may be purchased. The cost during peak season is $50 / week for adults 13 years or older. Kids 12 and under do not need cards.
A new 12.8% of the total rent resort fee will be charged in addition to the cost of the individual club cards for access to the resort amenities.
This property includes a 4 seat electric golf cart from Beaufort Carts.
Free WiFi Internet access throughout the unit.
TRAILERS ARE NOT PERMITTED TO BE PARKED IN THE GARAGE.
Depending on tides a modest beach may appear at very low tide. To access the Fripp Island beach, simply head south until you reach Dolphin Road. There are many beach access points off of south Dolphin and adjacent roads.
Family Pets - not allowed
If this property offers club cards for access to Fripp Island Resort amenities, a new 12.8% of the total rent resort fee will be charged in addition to the cost of the individual club cards. After booking this property, Vacation Rental By Owner will charge their service fee separately and then the reservation will be transferred to FrippIslandStay where the property owner or manager will charge your credit card for the other items seen in the quote included by Vacation Rental By Owner. The returnable security deposit if applicable will be supplied in the final payment. You will also have the opportunity to purchase travel insurance and damage protection insurance on FrippIslandStay.
You will receive an e-mail with log in information from FrippIslandStay right after booking. Please check your spam or promotions folders. Once logged in to FrippIslandStay, you will be able to order club cards if available and gate passes for access to the island.
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this villa is near the beach. Penn Center and Parris Island Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Adventure Cove and Coastal Discovery Museum. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Edisto Island Serpentarium are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Booking the best Beaufort, SC vacation rental experience:
Get the best value:
- Summertime is high season in Fripp Island. Booking your Beaufort, SC vacation rental in Fall or Spring is an excellent way to save money on your vacation home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable properties.
- Reserve your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Some property managers offer special rates for veterans and active duty military. It's always a good idea to check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your family.
- Property managers typically offer customers an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for details.
- Often, property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Beaufort, SC area visitors guide magazines that include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Planning, picking, and booking your Beaufort, SC rental:
- Choose your dates and maximum budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration your group requires. Beautiful 3 Bedroom Villa - Golf cart included - 604 Newhaven has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is usually available on booking pages. If they are not listed, call the property management company before reserving the rental. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to determine what is suitable for your family.
- Are you visiting for a single attraction or event? Use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your agreement! Additional fees or costs could be applied to your contract.
Have a wonderful stay:
- Add the owner's phone number to your phone. Understand and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Note any issues with the property during check in, and immediately contact the owner. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are helpful if a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, intercom or appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents a lot of concerns.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Often times, adjacent homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Keep your rental home locked while you're out! Don't let crooks ruin your holiday.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the rental property to reconfirm you've collected all of your things. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your group have a fantastic stay? Many rental home management companies make it easy for customers to provide comments. If your property and/or property manager was wonderful, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was defective and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- Hunting Island State Park - 4.3 miles
Ready to book Beautiful 3 Bedroom Villa - Golf cart included - 604 Newhaven?Book Online Get Information Call: