- As low as $149/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- DVD player
- Air conditioning
- At least 80% lighting from LEDs
- At least 80% organic food
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Boat on site
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Deck or patio
- Desk chair
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Ecotours nearby
- Energy-saving switches
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi, with speed of 500+ Mbps (good for 6+ people or 10+ devices)
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Hiking nearby
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Hunting nearby
- In a village
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayak on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Living plant wall
- Living room
- Lobster/crab pot
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- Near the sea
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Sailing nearby
- Service animals only (pets not allowed)
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water sports equipment
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Heart of Port Royal, Paris Ave is walking distance or golf cart ride to great Waterfront Dinning, Coffeehouse, Bakery& Ice cream shop, Brewery, Beach, Fishing, Boat Ramp. Many Nearby Golf Courses, Waterfront areas to discover. The Military Marine base (Paris Island) and Hospitals are in close proximity.
Feel the comfort and appeal of this freshly remodelled and elegantly furnished home. Giant front porch is the gathering spot of this home as you sit back, maybe read a book, or just watch the pople go by on thier golf carts through town. Appreciate the breathtaking walking trail (across the street from home) through the town down along the water way to lookout tower. There is a back privacy fence with outside shower if your just back from the beach or boating. Store your golf cart here inside privacy fence.
With all the area has to offer such as waterfront events to military graduations this centrally located home in the heart of Port Royal is the place you want to stay. Savor all the southern charm it has to offer.
About the Area
Located in Port Royal, this vacation home is by the sea. USCB Center for the Arts and Beaufort Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include St. Helena's Episcopal Church and Beaufort National Cemetery. Sea Wolf Charters and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Strategies to get the perfect Port Royal vacation rental experience:
Find your perfect vacation home:
- In the Beaufort, SC area, The sooner you can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The best vacation homes are booked very early. Reserving your rental six - twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and book your rental home.
- Summer months are the most expensive season along the coast of SC. To book the most suitable rental within your budget, we strongly suggest booking in Fall or Spring months. You'll enjoy lower rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of large crowds at the beach and popular attractions. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer.
- Some hosts and property managers offer promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your property manager if rate reductions are available for your family.
- Property managers often offer renters an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local Beaufort, SC visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local information, visitor guide magazines contain coupons for local restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Planning and picking the best Beaufort, SC rental:
- Begin by choosing trip dates and a max budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Coastal Southern Charm Home???????????Restaurants, Boating,Beach,Golf,Shopping,Walk Trails has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is regularly available online. If they are not listed, contact the property management company before reserving the vacation home. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to determine what bed configuration is optimal for your vacation family.
- If your family is bringing pets, you'll need to search for a rental that allows animals. Make sure to ask for specifics on breed, size, and type requirements. Some hosts charge additional pet fees.
- Is your family looking for particular amenities? Most websites include search filters with amenity lists.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Take a copy of the property manager's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by locking the rental when you are away, just like you would at home.
- To ensure that damages are not linked to your family's visit, make note of any problem areas upon your arrival. Speak to the property manager right away to report your findings. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful vacationers bothering your peace. Employ the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and scenic spots you would have not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Just before checking out, take a final walk-through to confirm you have not leave anything behind. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental one final time and scan for damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the host whenever possible. If the manager isn't available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Leave a review! Hosts rely on good feedback to inspire more bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationers will will be grateful for your feedback find their best rental home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.