- As low as $224/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- Air conditioning
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf privileges
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near the bay
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the river
- Onsite parking
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Welcome to your home away from home in elegant Beaufort, SC! This gorgeous vacation rental features 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms, making it the ideal spot for families and groups of friends looking to experience all that this striking southern town has to offer.
As you step inside, you'll be greeted by a bright and airy living space with comfortable seating and plenty of room for everybody to relax. The completely equipped kitchen is ideal for preparing delicious meals, and there's a roomy dining area for appreciating them together.
Three cozy bedrooms, each with comfortable beds and plenty of storage space. The master suite is located downstairs while the other two guest bedrooms are upstairs. The downstairs master has a king size bed and an ensuite bathroom. One upstairs guest room is equipped with a queen size bed and the other upstairs guest room has two full size beds.
Located in a peaceful neighborhood just a few mins. from downtown Beaufort, this vacation rental is the ideal home base for exploring all the area has to offer. With its appealing streets lined with historic homes, delicious local eateries, and unique stores, Beaufort is a true gem of the Lowcountry. Book your stay today and experience it all for yourself!
About the Area
Located in Beaufort, this vacation home is in the city center and on a river. USCB Center for the Arts and Beaufort Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include St. Helena's Episcopal Church and Beaufort National Cemetery. Discover the area's water adventures with kayaking, fishing, and swimming nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with ecotours.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Tips to get the perfect Beaufort, SC rental home experience:
How to get the best value:
- To get the best value, shift your vacation week to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer great weather, fewer crowds, and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- The earlier your group can reserve a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The best rental properties are reserved early. Reserving your rental home 6-12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental.
- Property management companies sometimes offer promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Ask your property manager if discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer their guests an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for more information.
- Many management companies supply Beaufort, SC area visitor guides which will include special deals, either offered directly by local companies, or through a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Filter your search:
- Start by selecting the best vacation week and a maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. New Listing - Centrally located Beaufort home has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed types is regularly accessible on booking websites. Otherwise, contact the property owner before booking the rental. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds and bunks. You will need to establish what bed configuration is suitable for your trip.
- If there's a specific Beaufort, SC beach you long to visit, keep an eye out for homes that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental
- Are you bringing the family pet? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your rental agreement! Pet fees or applied to your contract.
Know before you go:
- We recommend storing the host's contact information in your smartphone.
- To ensure that no damages are attributed to your family's stay, make a record of any problem areas during arrival. Contact the rental manager right away to record your findings. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be useful.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. You will enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be a fantastic source for finding the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Keep your rental home locked while you are gone! Don't let burglars ruin your trip.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the rental to reconfirm you've collected all of your things. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental one final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the host is not available, take photos of the rental to record its condition.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property managers rely on good reviews to compel future bookings. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will appreciate that you share your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.