- As low as $180/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
- DVD player
- 2 total (up to 50 lbs per pet)
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Beach sun loungers
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee grinder
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Deck or patio
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near the sea
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Pet friendly
- Smart TV
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1150 sq ft (107 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Welcoming dogs only
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1150 square feet
Welcome to the "Waters Edge Cottage" in the historic town of Beaufort, SC. This 3 bedroom, two bath home is conveniently located just mins. from Beaufort's Bay Street and downtown waterfront park. Its central location makes it the ideal spot from which to discover all that the low country has to offer, whether its shopping antiques on Bay Street, taking a horse drawn carriage ride through the historic district, or attending a Marine Corps graduation ceremony, it's never more than a few mins. from home. This splendid bungalow features handsome marsh vistas from every room in the home and a handsome yard for your enjoyment. This home is attractively decorated and includes all the necessities to ensure you appreciate your stay in the low country. The kitchen is equipped with everything needed for meal prep or if you'd prefer check out some of the area’s local cuisine. Take a bicycle ride or a walk along the Spanish Moss Trail for some tranquility and solitude only two blocks away. Or take a short walk to waterfront Downtown Beaufort which offers many stores and eateries. The home is only a 10 min. ride to Parris Island if you're looking to visit for a Marine Graduation! Early risers will take their coffee with sunrise vistas over the marsh. After dinner getaway with your favorite drink and savor the warmth of the outdoor fire pit as you recall your day's adventures.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: (Sleeps 5)
* Queen size master bedroom w/ stand up shower
* Twin size bedroom with an additional Twin trundle bed
* Third bedroom offers a Full size futon
* Shared full bathroom w/ tub and shower combo
* (2) Adult size bicycles
* Backyard area w/ Fire Pit (Firewood not supplied)
* Entirely equipped Kitchen with all necessary cooking silverware (pans, flatware, dinnerware)
* High speed internet access with WiFi
* Linens (sheets, towels etc.)
* Modern kitchen appliances
* Washer and dryer
* Charcoal Grille
* Ceiling fans
* Drip Coffee Maker
The Queen master bedroom has a private bath and closet space. The master bedroom also has serene water vistas. The Twin bedroom offers two twin beds and closet space. The third bedroom offers a Full size futon and has a very "Zen" vibe for some morning meditation with the sunrise before starting the day. If you appreciate to play the piano please enjoy yourself and make use of the piano located in the Full bedroom as well! There is also a shared full bathroom located in the hallway next to the Twin bedroom and Full bedroom.
The living area offers a Intelligent TV and room for all family members to spread out and relax. The windows in the living area looking out to "Waters Edge" give our guests a feeling of peace when they gather here. The kitchen is equipped with a breakfast bar (seating for 3) and will have all you need, whether you want to prepare at home or have a fast snack before checking out many of the local eateries downtown just blocks away from Water's Edge Cottage!
The backyard area is where guests spend most of their time, sitting down with their cup of coffee before starting their day, or roasting marshmallows at nighttime at the outdoor fire pit. Water's Edge Cottage offers our guests their own piece of heaven here in the Lowcountry.
Beaufort, SC is a excellent area to visit. The Henry C. Chambers waterfront Park located off of Bay Street is only mins. away. Many guests enjoy walking there to take in the breathtaking vistas of the Spanish Moss and southern architect. Beaufort offers many different activities year round such as: festivals, fishing, boating, local seafood cuisine, Port Royal Farmers Market, history museums, outdoor events, and much more! The town of Port Royal is less than a 5 min. ride from the home as well and offers a public beach that we call "Sands Beach." Hunting Island State Park and Beach (which we think is a must do during your vacation) is a 20 min. ride from the home and well worth it! We provide our guests with (1) Hunting Island Car Pass to be used as many times as you'd like during your stay! All these activities and dining options are right around the corner from Water's Edge Cottage! It makes for the ideal Lowcountry vacation destination.
About the Area
Located in Beaufort, this vacation home is on the waterfront. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park and Port Royal Skateboard Park, while USCB Center for the Arts and Beaufort Museum are cultural highlights. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
2 total (up to 50 lbs per pet)
Tips and Tricks to get the very best vacation property experience:
How to get the best rental value:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months along the coast of SC. Book your Beaufort, SC rental property in Spring or Fall to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- The earlier you can reserve a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable properties are booked early. Reserving your vacation home six - twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and book your vacation home.
- Some hosts offer discounts or promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Remember to ask your property manager if discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Property managers typically offer guests an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local Beaufort, SC visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitor guides contain coupons for nearby tours and attractions.
How to choose and book a perfectrental:
- Select your vacation dates and spending budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration you need. Water's Edge Cottage with Marsh Views - beach tag and two bikes has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Beaufort, SC rentals search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is almost always accessible online. If they are not listed, email or call the host before booking the rental. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds and bunks. You'll need to work out what bed configuration is best for your vacation family.
- If there's a certain Beaufort, SC beach you simply love, keep an eye out for homes that are either close by, or those that cater to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Additional pet fees or charges applied to your agreement.
More considerations for your visit:
- Store the manager's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- To ensure that damages aren't attributed to your family's visit, inspect the rental for any problem areas when you arrive. Speak to the host immediately to report any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a great source for finding the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Lock your rental while you're out. Protect your property!
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the property to reconfirm you've collected all personal items. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Walk through the rental a final time and look for any damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can. If the host isn't available, ensure that you take video and pictures of the property to record its condition.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property owners rely on good reviews to propel future bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your feedback find their best vacation rental. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.