About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Approximately 2016 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Savor the charming sunrise, watch the dolphins jump and see the many sea birds, or just relax and get that pretty tan you're always wanted from your private balcony. This sizable ( 2016 heated square feet) and elegantly decorated condo offers all you expect and more. Two king sized bedrooms, both with ocean vistas. One bedroom with twin beds. All have new Beautyrest beds and box springs. Private baths for each. Tile and granite counter tops throughout . Sleeper couch. Linens/towels furnished. The enormous eat-in kitchen is completely furnished with everything you will need from boiling lobsters to fixing that invigorating drink.
The living room includes a formal dining area, fireplace, wet bar, and a 52" TV. Each bedroom has it's own TV. Extensive DVD, video collection, and board games for a rainy day. Freshly painted throughout and new carpet.
Fishing charters are available at the on-site marina. Biking, parks w/playgrounds, and excursions are available.
Two great ocean view golf courses, ten tennis courts, seven pools,(one heated), shopping and eateries and one gorgeous beach.
Free WiFi, 6 bicycles, beach chairs, toys, & towels
We offer 2 complimentary luxury cards for weekly units and include the cleaning fee. For units less than a full week, we don't provide complimentary luxury cards but they can be purchased. We charge a cleaning fee of $100. for units less that a full week.
We have a limo golf cart that we offer for $275./week or $40./day.
Our condo can also be rented on a 1 or 2 bedroom basis, other than during the peak season.
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this condo is near the beach. Penn Center and Beaufort Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Hunting Island Lighthouse and Chapel of Ease. Discover the area's water adventures with jet skiing and kayaking nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with horse riding and cycling.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Our top Fripp Island vacation rental home tips and tricks:
Getting the best value:
- To find the largest vacation home within budget, we highly recommend reserving in the Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rates, greater selection, warm weather and the absence of giant crowds at the beach and popular Beaufort, SC attractions. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- The earlier you can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The best vacation homes are reserved very early. Reserving your vacation property 6-12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and book your rental home.
- Property managers sometimes offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Remember to ask your host or property manager if rate reductions are available for your group.
- Property managers typically offer customers an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally will cost 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for details.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitor guides have deals for local accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Filter your rental search:
- Choose a designated group leader, select your trip dates, and select a max budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your family needs. Fripp Island Condo Overlookig the Ocean! has 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Beaufort, SC rentals search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed types is commonly available on booking pages. If not, email or call the property management company before you reserve your home. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds.
- Visiting for a specific attraction? Try a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. .
- Some rental properties allow pets, and some don't. Acceptable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask your host about pets before booking.
Advice for a great stay:
- We recommend storing the owner's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Record any issues with the property at check in, and immediately e-mail them to the host. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that are very helpful if there is a dispute.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are an excellent source for finding the best local attractions.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Lock your rental property while you're out! Don't let thieves ruin your holiday.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the property to reconfirm you've collected all personal items. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a great stay? Many rental management companies make it easy for clients to provide comments. If your rental and/or host was terrific, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was defective and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Hunting Island State Park - 3.7 miles