- As low as $172/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- DVD player
- Video library
- 2 per room (up to 50 lbs per pet)
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Car recommended
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Deck or patio
- Designated smoking areas
- Dining table
- Fenced yard
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- Hiking nearby
- Horse riding nearby
- Housekeeping (on request)
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the bay
- Near the sea
- Note from host: We have provided a smoking area;front/back porch
- Outdoor furniture
- Pet friendly
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Welcoming cats and dogs only
- WiFi available (fee applies)
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1401 SQUARE_FEET
- Smoking permitted
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
This impressive bungalow offers everything for your vacation. The great home is located in the historic district and a outstanding walking adventure. It is three blocks from the marina and 5 blocks from shopping and eateries, and 3 turns 5.6 miles (14 min. drive) from Parris Island. You can discover everything from pretty historic homes to shopping, eateries, galleries and the Beaufort waterfront park. This is the place where most of the many festivals are held throughout the year.
A three mile drive will get you to Sands beach in Port Royal. This is a trendy beach that you can drive on to find a ideal spot to savor sun bathing, and pier fishing and a fashionable spot to search for shark teeth. Hunting State Beach and Park is 12 miles away but due to broad damage from hurricane Mathew in 2016 is currently closed. There is a pier that is partially open for water vistas .
This home is handsomely furnished with all the modern amenities yet gives you a total beach feel with striking bead-board walls in every room. The home sleeps 7 people very comfortably. Two bedrooms have a full size bed and one bedroom has 2 twin beds. All the linens have a high thread count of Egyptian cotton. The living room has a fold out couch. There is 2 full baths and a modern kitchen and dining room. The kitchen is entirely outfitted with pots and pans and dishes and eating and cooking silverware.
There is a binder in the home that will acquaint you with the area and more information about the home. There are also some helpful websites that you can visit to get you around to all that Beaufort has to offer. Please feel complimentary to call us with any questions or recommendations.
Keywords: Historical, Walking Distance
About the Area
Located by the sea, this vacation home is in Historic District, a neighborhood in Beaufort. USCB Center for the Arts and Beaufort Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include St. Helena's Episcopal Church and Beaufort National Cemetery. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room (up to 50 lbs per pet)
How to get the best Beaufort, SC rental experience:
Get the most from your budget:
- Reserve your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rentals during holiday get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- To find the most suitable rental home within budget, we highly recommend reserving in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of large crowds at your favorite restaurants and activities.
- Some hosts offer rate reductions for veterans. Make sure to check with your property manager to see if special discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Property management companies usually offer their guests an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for additional information.
- Often, property management companies supply Beaufort, SC area visitors guide magazines which include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
How to pick the best rental:
- Begin by choosing your trip dates and a budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group needs. Beautiful Bungalow! 10min to Beach. 5 miles-Paris Isl/Walk to Marina/Shop/Dining has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is often available on booking pages. If they are not listed, email the property manager before booking the home. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- If your group is bringing pets, filter your search for a pet-friendly rental. Get information on breed, size, and type restrictions. Be aware that some hosts charge pet deposits and fees.
- If there's a specific Beaufort, SC attraction you love, browse homes that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before booking
Advice for a terrific stay:
- Add the owner's contact info to your smartphone. Take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your things!) by locking and securing the home when you are away, just like you would back home.
- To make sure that damages are not attributed to your visit, inspect the property for any problem areas during check in. E-mail the host right away to document your findings. If there is a dispute, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious vacationers disrupting your life at home. Use the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and attractions you would've never otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, walk through the property to make sure you've collected all personal items. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your family have a terrific stay? Most rental websites make it easy for customers to provide feedback. If your property and/or property management company was terrific, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was out of order and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- St. Helena's Episcopal Church - 0.2 miles
- Beaufort National Cemetery - 0.3 miles
- Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park - 0.4 miles
- University of South Carolina at Beaufort - 0.5 miles
- John Mark Verdier House - 0.5 miles
- Pigeon Point Park - 0.6 miles
Ready to book Beautiful Bungalow! 10min to Beach. 5 miles-Paris Isl/Walk to Marina/Shop/Dining?Book Online Get Information Call: