- As low as $140/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car required
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deck or patio
- Dining room
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- In a village
- Iron/ironing board
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 800 square feet
This cute bungalow has freshly been refreshed and sits on an additional huge lot with plenty of parking for cars and/or a boat in the heart of Port Royal. The master bedroom has a giant comfortable king bed while the second bedroom has a handsome queen bed. A pull out couch bed is available, as well. There is a sizable laundry/mud room and a private back deck to appreciate your morning coffee or grille some local seafood. The beach is within walking distance, as well as local eateries and stores. Located within mins. from Parris Island, Lady's Island and downtown Beaufort. All linens and towels are included, as well as one roll of toilet paper, one roll of paper towels and two laundry pods! Publix grocery store, Piggly Wiggly Grocery store and Food Lion grocery store are close by.
About the Area
This cottage is located in Port Royal. USCB Center for the Arts and Beaufort Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include St. Helena's Episcopal Church and Beaufort National Cemetery. Looking to get your feet wet? Motor boating, sailing and fishing adventures can be found near the property.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed
Our top Beaufort, SC rental property booking tips and tricks:
Finding the best value:
- The earlier your group can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The best rental homes are booked very early. Booking your vacation property up to 12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation home.
- Summertime is high season in the Beaufort, SC area. Reserve your vacation in the Spring or Fall to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Booking websites frequently offer customers an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Look for your local Beaufort, SC visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, travel guide magazines have money saving offers on local accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Planning, picking, and booking the perfectrental home:
- Select a group leader, select your trip dates, and choose a maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration you need. Affordable Cottage close to Parris Island gate has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is normally available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, contact the property owner before you book the property. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds and bunks. You'll need to determine what is optimal for your trip.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and some don't. Acceptable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask the host about pets before booking.
- Are you visiting for a single attraction? Use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental
More considerations for your visit:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before leaving home. Save the directions to your phone, and take a printed copy.
- Property managers are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Keep the property locked while you're gone! Don't let crooks ruin your trip.
- Record any issues with the rental during check in, and immediately contact the host. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be helpful if a dispute is filed.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable vacationers disrupting your peaceful home life. Apply the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and scenic spots you would have not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the rental property to make sure you've collected all of your things. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the rental one final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise walking through with the host whenever you can. If the host is not available, take photos of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did you have a wonderful stay? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide reviews. If your rental and/or host was wonderful, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was amiss and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park - 3.7 miles
- John Mark Verdier House - 3.7 miles
- St. Helena's Episcopal Church - 3.9 miles
- University of South Carolina at Beaufort - 4.1 miles
- Beaufort National Cemetery - 4.2 miles
- Pigeon Point Park - 4.5 miles
Ready to book Affordable Cottage close to Parris Island gate?Book Online Get Information Call: