- As low as $212/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Pet friendly
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
This enchanting low country bungalow is ideal for up to 5 guests, with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. Located just a short walk from Beaufort’s thriving waterfront, lively downtown area, and meandering Spanish Moss Trail, this charmingly appointed home is filled with natural light and designed with comfort and relaxation in mind – it also features a sun-splashed front porch, as well as a private back deck for dinner, drinks or whatever else may strike your fancy in this comfortable Southern hideaway.
Sun-filled 2 bedroom 1 bathroom bungalow, mins. to downtown Beaufort SC, the public marina, day dock, and the Spanish Moss Trail.
This home was completely refreshed in 2017, literally from top to bottom - new roof, new floors and everything in between to create a modern but comfortable low country hideaway.
- Dining room with multiple enormous windows for sunny meals at home
- Living room with huge cozy couch that pulls out into a sleeper and intelligent flat screen TV
- Totally updated and supplied kitchen with new appliances and all modern amenities - opens onto the remodeled back deck
- Handsomely appointed master bedroom with queen bed, ceiling fan and ample closet space
- Second bedroom with ceiling fan and two twin beds
- Back deck comes with a gas grille, chairs and table for summer evening dinner and drinks
- Cavernous backyard with sizable shady trees
- Char-Broil gas grille with complimentary propane
- Patio furnishings
When you pull up to the home, you'll see why the term cozy bungalow is an apt descriptor. The main floor is set up to ideally utilize the space, giving the home an open, breezy feel to match the sunlight streaming in through the many huge windows - this includes a entirely furnished living room with a queen sleeper couch and intelligent TV, a dining room with a table (or workspace!) and 4 chairs, a completely supplied modern kitchen with brand new stainless steel appliances, a freshly modernized full bath, a master bedroom with a queen bed and a second bedroom with 2 twin beds and finally, a laundry room for washing clothes and towels after a dip in one of the close by beaches.
The backyard has a patio dining set and and also comes fully equipped with a gas grille for your use. Additionally, this home comes with a SC All Park Passport which provides unlimited entry to all 47 South Carolina state parks, including the impressive Hunting Island State Park, located a short drive away along the coast.
The entire space is included in this rental with the exception of one owner's closet. Please make yourself at home.
We're happy to help with suggestions for places to go, but we will never be overbearing. Our level of interaction is up to you. I am only a phone call or message away.
We have a self check-in and check-out process, but our local property manager lives within walking distance should you need any assistance.
We have maps and a list of all of our favorite bars and eateries for you when you arrive for suggestions.
Our home is located across the street from a excellent park and playground and is about a mile walk from downtown Beaufort’s Waterfront Park. Port Royal is the closest beach, but our favorite is Hunting Island Beach which is about 20-30 mins. away depending on traffic. We are 45 mins. from Hilton Head and 1.5 hours from Charleston.
Prior to check in we will send you a complete guide to Beaufort with our suggestions.
Taxi service and Ubers are available, but having a personal car is recommended if you wish to see all the attractions that the area has to offer!
We would appreciate to have your furry friend come along, so dogs are allowed during your stay at our Beaufort home! We just require that we are made aware prior to arrival and that you please dispose of waste in the proper receptacles. min. 1 dog per stay -- $75 non-returnable pet fee per dog per stay. This deposit does not cover any damages or waste pick up.
Our home is located on a main road, while road noise is minimized at nighttime, there is a possibility of hearing cars during the day. We do have sound machines in each bedroom to help minimize this.
Please remember this is our home so treat it like you would a friend's home and we will do our best to make you feel like you're a friend staying with us!
We follow all CDC cleaning guidelines.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Beaufort. Sanctuary Golf Club and Ocean Creek are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park and Port Royal Skateboard Park.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
Tricks and tips to get the best rental experience:
When to book & When to go:
- Reserve your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are high season in the Beaufort, SC area. To get the best value, try shifting your family's Beaufort, SC vacation dates to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer pleasant temperatures, less crowded beaches, and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Some hosts and property managers offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Ask your property manager if special discounts are available for your family.
- Property managers usually offer guests an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Many rental management companies supply Beaufort, SC area visitors guide magazines that include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Choosing the best vacation rental in Beaufort:
- Choose your dates and maximum budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration you need. Charming Lowcountry Cottage minutes to Waterfront has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is usually available online. Otherwise, email or call the property manager before reserving the rental. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds and bunks. You'll need to work out which bed configuration is suitable for your vacation group.
- If your group is traveling with pets, you'll need to search for a rental that allows animals. Ask for information on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Usually, hosts charge additional pet fees.
- Visiting for a single attraction or event? If so, use a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
Tips for your stay:
- Be sure you get the property manager's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental.
- Property managers are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Lock your vacation home while you are out and about. Protect your property!
- To make certain damages are not linked to your visit, inspect for any problem areas upon check in. Make contact with the rental manager immediately to report any damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome visitors bothering your quiet neighborhood. Employ the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and places you would've never otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- When it's time to leave, take a walk-through to confirm you didn't forget anything. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a terrific vacation? Most rental websites make it easy for guests to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property manager was terrific, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was out of order and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- Beaufort National Cemetery - 0.8 miles
- St. Helena's Episcopal Church - 1.0 miles
- Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park - 1.1 miles
- John Mark Verdier House - 1.2 miles
- Pigeon Point Park - 1.3 miles
- University of South Carolina at Beaufort - 1.3 miles
Ready to book Charming Lowcountry Cottage minutes to Waterfront?Book Online Get Information Call: