- As low as $195/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Internet access
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Private pool
- Smoke-free property
- Unit size: 797 sq ft (74 sq m)
About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 797 square feet
A ideal getaway for couples or a modest family!! Golf cart supplied and luxury cards available.
Our 2 BR, 1.5 BA oceanfront villa offers sunrise vistas to accompany your morning coffee on the balcony with frequent sightings of the dolphins passing by.
We are located in the The North Hampton community that lies at the peaceful, peaceful northern tip of the island. The community has its own private pool (guest card not required) with outdoor shower and is surrounded by the Ocean Point golf course.
A 3-min. walk brings you to the Resort’s Ocean Point pool (Resort guest card required). A short bicycle or golf cart trip will bring you to the beach, tennis courts, marina and everything else Fripp has to offer.
Our villa can accommodate up to 5 people with a king bed in the main bedroom and bunk beds (the top bunk is a twin and the bottom is a full) in the second bedroom. It is located on the first floor, so comfortably accessible by one flight of stairs.
The open floor plan of our remodeled and redesigned villa offers ocean vistas from the living room and kitchen. TVs in the living room and primary bedroom have cable TV and are connected to high-speed WIFI for streaming your favorite apps.
The upgraded kitchen includes white cabinets, Keurig and drip coffee machines, stainless steel appliances and is entirely equipped for your cooking needs – just pick up some fresh seafood and you will be all set!
The guest who books the reservation must be 25 years or older and must be present for the length of the stay in the property.
Monthly Rental Prices available for Winter & Early Spring, contact us for details and pricing.
Use of the the Fripp Island Golf and Beach Resort amenities is available for purchase with the rental of our condo. The facilities include two 18 hole golf courses (costs apply), the Beach Club olympic-size and kiddie pools, the Adult pool with beach bar, the Cabana Club pool complex, the Ocean Point family and kiddie pools, the Marina pool, tennis and pickleball courts (court costs apply), exercise center, and numerous eateries (which depending on the season include: Bonito Boathouse, Beach Club Food Court, Ocean Point Grille, The 19th Hole, Cabana Club, Beach Club restaurant & Ocean View bar).
The resort fee is 12.8% of your rental rate plus $50 per person per week Memorial Day through Labor Day or $35 per person per week the rest of the year. Kids 13 and up must have their own card. In order to go to the Resort eateries all members of the event must have a guest card unless under 13.
The North Hampton Villas have a private pool available for its owners and guests.
A four-seater golf cart is supplied for use during your stay.
The villa is on the north end of the island just across the street from Ocean Point golf course and Ocean Point Grille.
Family Animals - not allowed
If this property offers club cards for access to Fripp Island Resort amenities, a new 12.8% of the total rent resort fee will be charged in addition to the cost of the individual club cards. After booking this property, Vacation Rental By Owner will charge their service fee separately and then the reservation will be transferred to FrippIslandStay where the property owner or manager will charge your credit card for the other items seen in the quote supplied by Vacation Rental By Owner. The returnable security deposit if applicable will be included in the final payment. You will also have the opportunity to purchase travel insurance and damage protection insurance on FrippIslandStay.
You will receive an e-mail with log in information from FrippIslandStay right after booking. Please check your spam or promotions folders. Once logged in to FrippIslandStay, you will be able to order club cards if available and gate passes for access to the island.
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this villa is near the beach. Ocean Point Golf Course and Legends Golf Course at Parris Island are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Coastal Discovery Museum and Botany Bay Plantation Heritage Preserve and Wildlife Management Area.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Our top Vacation rental booking tips and tricks:
Money saving strategies:
- June, July, and August are high season in Fripp Island. To find the best rental home within budget, we strongly suggest booking in Fall or Spring months. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of large crowds at popular attractions and restaurants.
- In the Beaufort, SC area, The earlier you can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental properties are reserved early. Reserving your rental home up to 12 months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and book your rental home.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a special rate.
- Property managers frequently offer customers an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for details.
- Look for your local Beaufort, SC visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitors guide magazines contain deals for nearby shops and restaurants.
Choosing the best vacation home:
- Start by having your family decide on trip dates and a budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your family needs. Ocean views, private pool at North Hampton Villas has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts is normally accessible on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, email or call the property management company before you reserve your home. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches.
- Are you visiting for a single attraction or event? Try a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. .
- If your group is bringing pets, you'll need to book a rental that allows animals. Ask for information on breed, weight, and type requirements. Some property managers charge additional pet fees.
Tips for a wonderful stay:
- Put the host's information in your smartphone.
- To make sure damages aren't linked to your visit, note any problem areas during arrival. Call the rental manager right away to relay any issues. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, intercom or coffee maker. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent a lot of problems.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable visitors bothering your quiet neighborhood. Practice the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and places you would have not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Lock your rental property while you're out! Don't let burglars ruin your family vacation.
- Double-check the property to make sure that you've packed everything on check-out day. Remember to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the property one final time and look for any damage. We suggest walking through with the host whenever you can. If the host isn't available, ensure that you take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your group have a wonderful stay? Most rental managers make it easy for travelers to provide feedback. If your property and/or host was terrific, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was defective and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- Hunting Island State Park - 4.2 miles