- As low as $220/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Golfing on site
- Internet access
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Private pool
- Sleeps 6
- Smoke-free property
- Unit size: 1442 sq ft (134 sq m)
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1442 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
We are excited to say that our condo is going though major refreshed. You will savor 2 new Luxery Bathrooms, as new floor throughout. I will post photos as soon as renovations are complete.
Fripp Landings is located at The Village of Newhaven the complex is oceanfront with beach access at low tide. It is across the street from the Ocean Point Golf Course & Grille and next door to the Ocean Point Pool. Sit on your own private deck and be able to see your kids at the pool
The Landings features a entirely equipped, eat in kitchen with pass through to huge living room. The living room has 2 couches (ones a sleeper couch), a 40” TV with Apple TV. There is additional sitting area adjacent to LR with overstuffed chairs for reading, gaming and conversation. The deck opens off the living room has spectacular ocean vistas, it also overlooks the Ocean Point pool.
Two enormous bright bedrooms are located on the second floor. Each bedroom has king size beds, with ensuite bathrooms. There is also a washer and drier, for your convenience.
This rental includes a 4 seat electric golf cart supplied by Beaufort Carts. Many guests park their cars upon arrival and use the golf cart as their primary form of transportation. It's a great way to discover the island and it’s natural breathtaking beauty.
Conveniences Cards are available for purchase. Guest card are required to access all resort amenities: swimming pools, eateries, bars and more.
Guests can appreciate Newhaven’s Courtyard with Weber gas grilles and tables for entertaining.
Covered Parking for 2 cars and the golf cart
Guests who book this reservation, must be 25 years or older and must be present for the length of the stay in the property
Guest cards are available for an additional charge giving renters full access to all Fripp Island facilities. There are two 18 hole golf courses (discount green costs), Olympic-size pool, adult pool with beach bar, Cabana Club lagoon, and ten court tennis club (court costs apply), exercise center, bicycle units and numerous eateries. Through the marina you can rent a kayak, SUP, or book a dolphin watch cruise. Cards cost $50 per person per week Memorial Day through Labor Day and $35 per person per week the rest of the year. Kids 13 and up must have their own card. In order to go to the Island eateries all members of the event must have a guest card unless under 13.
This rental includes a 4 seat Electric Golf Cart included by Beaufort Carts
A Pack N Play, Restaurant style highchair and Safety gate available for the little ones
Fripp Landing is a bit of heaven on a private island with 2 golf courses, pools and a striking beaches. Ask about monthly units
Family Animals - not allowed
After booking this property, Vacation Rental By Owner will charge their service fee separately and then the reservation will be transferred to FrippIslandStay where the property owner or manager will charge your credit card for the other items seen in the quote supplied by Vacation Rental By Owner. The returnable security deposit if applicable will be included in the final payment. You will also have the opportunity to purchase travel insurance and damage protection insurance on FrippIslandStay.
You will receive an e-mail with log in information from FrippIslandStay right after booking. Please check your spam or promotions folders. Once logged in to FrippIslandStay, you will be able to order club cards if available and gate passes for access to the island.
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this villa is near the beach. Penn Center and Red Piano Too Gallery are cultural highlights, while Hunting Island Lighthouse is a local landmark.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Fripp Island vacation rental booking tips and tricks:
Finding your perfect rental home:
- The sooner you can reserve a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The best vacation homes are reserved very early. Booking your vacation rental up to 12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and book your rental home.
- Summer is high season in the Beaufort, SC area. To get the best value, shift your family's Beaufort, SC vacation dates to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and October offer pleasant weather, less crowded beaches, and greatly reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host if your family qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Booking websites frequently offer guests an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Look for your local visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, travel guides contain discounts for nearby accommodations, restaurants and tours.
How to choose the perfect rental home in the Beaufort, SC area:
- Select a designated group leader, choose your trip dates, and choose a maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your group needs. Spectacular Views of Ocean & Pool includes Golf Cart has 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Beaufort, SC vacation rental search.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed types is regularly available on booking websites. Otherwise, email or call the property manager before booking the rental. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in living rooms. You'll need to determine what bed configuration is best for your vacation family.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional fees or might be applied to your invoice.
- If there's a certain Beaufort, SC destination you are enamored with, search for homes that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before booking.
- Add the owner's information to your smartphone. Understand and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by locking and securing the home while you are away, just like you would back home.
- Make a record of any issues with the rental at check in, and immediately send them to the property manager. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be useful if damages are assessed.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a great source for finding the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Re-check the property to confirm that you've packed all of your family's items at departure. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the property one final time and scan for damage. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever possible. If the manager isn't available, ensure that you take video of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your group have a terrific vacation? Many rental management companies make it easy for guests to provide feedback. If your property and/or host was terrific, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was defective and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- Hunting Island State Park - 4.3 miles
Ready to book Spectacular Views of Ocean & Pool includes Golf Cart?Book Online Get Information Call: