About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 925 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Brimming with modern style and Southern appeal, this Beaufort vacation rental promises a calming stay! The 2-bedroom, 2-bath apartment features a sleek full kitchen and fresh finishes mere steps away from the historic heart of town. Stroll along the Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park, tour the Robert Smalls House, and top it off with a sweet treat from Chocolate Tree or fresh seafood! With Parris Island and Hunting Island state park a short drive away, you can check off all of your Beaufort must-dos!
925 Sq Ft Historic charm meets modern convenience at this well-appointed and attractively located apartment that is ideal for a couples' hideaway, girls' trip, or a visit to a appreciated one in the military! Main Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed KITCHEN: Entirely equipped, granite counters, stainless steel appliances, 4-person breakfast bar, Keurig, cooking basics, dishware & flatware INDOORS: Intelligent TV, open layout, modern style
Free WiFi, washer & dryer, linens/towels, central heat & A/C, pet fee (paid pre-trip) PARKING: Open lot (2 cars), street parking
DOWNTOWN BEAUFORT: Chocolate Tree (20 feet), Robert Smalls House (0.1 miles), Verdier House (0.3 miles), Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park (0.3 miles), Downtown Marina (0.5 miles), University of South Carolina of Beaufort (0.6 miles), Bay Street (1.0 miles), Thomas Hepworth House (1.4 miles) BEACHES: Burkmeyer Beach (2.7 miles), The Sands (6.2 miles), Fort Fremont Historical Park & Beach (14.6 miles), Hunting Island State Park (17.7 miles), Burkes Beach (39.7 miles), Islanders Beach Park (40.1 miles) RECREATION: Pigeon Point Park (0.7 miles), Pigeon Point Boat Launch (1.3 miles), Spanish Moss Trail (4.1 miles) MILITARY: Marine Corps Air Station Beaufort - Merritt Field (8.4 miles), Marine Corps Recruit Depot Parris Island (9.9 miles) EVENTS: Beaufort Water Festival (1.3 miles) SEA ISLANDS: Saint Helena Island (8.1 miles), Hilton Head Island (34.7 miles), Hunting Island (18.1 miles), Fripp Island (22.8 miles) DAY TRIPS: Savannah (42.7 miles), Charleston (70.0 miles) AIRPORT: Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport (44.8 miles)
About the Area
Located in Beaufort, this apartment is in the city center. Beaufort Museum and USCB Center for the Arts are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Bay Street and Port Royal Farmers Market.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Strategies to get the perfect Beaufort, SC rental experience:
Getting the best rental value:
- Reserve your Beaufort, SC rental property in Spring or Fall to get the benefit of gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds.
- In the Beaufort, SC area, The earlier you can reserve a home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable properties are reserved early. Reserving your vacation home up to 12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental property.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Property managers usually offer renters an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Find a copy of your local Beaufort, SC visitors guide magazine upon arrival. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great articles, visitor guides have money saving offers on local accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Filter your search:
- Select your dates and budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration you need. NEW! Renovated 2 Bed 2 Bath Apartment Downtown has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is normally available online. If not, reach out to the property management company before you book your rental. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds and bunks. You'll need to determine what is optimal for your vacation family.
- If there's a specific Beaufort, SC destination you crave, look for homes that are either near by, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are included before booking.
- Traveling with pets? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your agreement! Pet fees or charges applied to your contract.
Have a wonderful stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and save the directions to your phone.
- During arrival, note any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the host. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful vacationers bothering your peaceful neighborhood. Apply the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and attractions you would've never otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Keep your rental home locked while you're gone! Don't let thieves spoil your trip.
- Re-check the property to make sure that you've packed all belongings on check-out day. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the property a final time and scan for damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager is not available, take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property owners rely on excellent reviews to compel new reservations. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your review and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.