- As low as $165/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 1 bathroom
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 per room
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Car recommended
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Electric kettle
- Fenced yard
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- Hunting nearby
- Ice maker
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- In a village
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Lobster/crab pot
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- Outdoor furniture
- Pet friendly
- Sailing nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 6
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 982 sq ft (91 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Welcoming dogs only
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 982 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
Deep-cleaned and private. We use an electrostatic disinfecting sprayer in our bungalow and clean each touch point and surface with disinfecting products. All laundry is washed in hot water using sensitive skin products.
2 bedrooms and sizable common area with full kitchen and dining area. Fenced in yard (front and side), outdoor firepit/grille and indoor gas fireplace. Tons of amenities.
We provide coffee bean grinder, a Cuisinart coffeemaker, French press and an espresso/cappuccino machine for your coffee drinking enjoyment. Our kitchen is entirely supplied with pots, pans, baking sheets, cups, plates, silverware, sharp carving and other knives, a full spice rack, bottles of infused olive oil and balsamic vinegar, a brita pitcher, and other sundry amenities. We provide seasoned firewood for the firepit and a gas grille, along with 4 bicycles and locks.
Deep cleaned, PRIVATE, Historic bungalow (ca. 1892) located in the handsome downtown Historic District. Low Country live oak/palm trees covered in Spanish moss. 5 blocks to downtown marina and 5 other boat landings. 15 min drive to Hunting Island Beach-8 miles of untouched, glorious beach. Walk to eateries, stores, museums, waterfront and homes of worship. Bicycle the 11 mile Spanish Moss Tr. Kayak or paddle on the glorious intercoastal. Antebellum homes viewed by horse and buggy. 10 min drive to Parris Island.
Guests must disclose all family pets (dogs only) they intend to bring and pay a $75 pet fee, per pet, per stay. Failure to advise us that your bringing a pet(s) prior to checkin will result in a $150.00 pet fee, per pet, per stay, at host's discretion.
WE DO NOT PERMIT EARLY CHECK-IN OR LATE CHECKOUT.
Guests may rent a golf cart from local rental companies to use in the downtown, if so desired. Entry to the home is via a digital keypad. The code will be included to guest the morning of checkin
Restored, shining clean bungalow (app. 1000 sf) with all new appliances, heating, a/c, wifi, aSmart TV in each room, washer/dryer, grind coffee maker and French press, selection of teas. Gas burning fireplace. Private, with yard, grille/firepit, porch. Gorgeously and warmly decorated with room darkening blinds in bdrms, bed toppers on all beds, with Egyptian cotton linens. Four-100% Egyption cotton robes in which to relax in comfort. Totally equipped kitchen for cooking/baking. Eco Novo Terra all natural soap and hair products supplied. Beach cart, umbrella, chairs, cooler and towels let you make a fast and simple hideaway to the beach. 4 bicycles available for your use to ride around the striking downtown and trails.
We provide coffee bean grinder, a Cuisinart coffeemaker, French press and an espresso/cappuccino machine for your coffee drinking pleasure
You can walk to community tennis courts, basketball courts and a number of cemeteries, including the national military cemetary and others with stones dating back hundreds of years. Kayacking and paddling are available via a 5 min. drive
The bungalow is a 45 min drive to historic Savannah and an hour and 20 mins. to Charleston. It is around the block from the USCB performing arts center, 5 blocks to the downtown commercial district (shopping/eateries), the waterfront and downtown marina, and 3 different museums. A 15 min. drive to Hunting State Park, beach and lighthouse, where dogs are allowed. A 15 min. drive to Penn Center museum and home where Martin Luther King stayed and wrote. 10 block bicycle ride to the Spanish Moss Trail where you can bicycle, run or walk. We provide 4 bicycles for your use.
About the Area
Located in Beaufort, this cottage is in the city center. USCB Center for the Arts and Beaufort Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include John Mark Verdier House and Beaufort National Cemetery. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed
- Dogs only
- 2 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Tips and Tricks to get the optimal vacation rental experience:
Getting the best rental value:
- The earlier you can book, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are reserved early. Booking your vacation rental six - twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental.
- Summertime is the most expensive season along the coast of SC. Booking a rental in Fall or Spring months is our best tip for saving money on your vacation rental. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable homes. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host whether your group qualifies for a special rate.
- Property managers often offer their guests an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for specifics.
- Many management companies supply Beaufort, SC area travel guide magazines that include coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Choosing and booking yourrental:
- Choose vacation week and spending budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration your family needs. YOUR SOCIAL DISTANCING SANCTUARY IN HISTORIC BEAUFORT has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is regularly available online. Otherwise, email or call the host before reserving the rental. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds and bunks. You'll need to determine what configuration is suitable for your family.
- Some properties allow pets, and others do not. Acceptable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the property management company about your furry family members before booking.
- Are you visiting for a specific event or attraction? If so, use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
More considerations for your visit:
- Get the host's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental home.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, television set or appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents many problems.
- Protect the property owner (and your things!) by locking the property when you are gone, just like you would back home.
- Record any damages to the rental during check in, and immediately send them to the host. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are helpful if a dispute is filed.
- Respect the neighborhood. Often, surrounding homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Just before checking out, take a walk-through to confirm you have not leave anything behind. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the rental one final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever possible. If the manager isn't available, take photos of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Hosts rely on great feedback to inspire more bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your experience find their best rental home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.
- University of South Carolina at Beaufort - 0.3 miles
- Pigeon Point Park - 0.3 miles
- St. Helena's Episcopal Church - 0.4 miles
- Beaufort National Cemetery - 0.4 miles
- Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park - 0.6 miles
- John Mark Verdier House - 0.6 miles
Ready to book YOUR SOCIAL DISTANCING SANCTUARY IN HISTORIC BEAUFORT?Book Online Get Information Call: