- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deck or patio
- Ecotours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- In the city center
- Internet access
- Marina nearby
- Near the bay
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 950 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
This cute bungalow is centrally located in Beaufort. A short distance to the historic downtown and waterfront park, where you will find a variety of shopping and dining options. A short drive to Port Royal, where you can shop and dine or visit the Sands beach, and Parris Island. Ideal location for anyone in town for a marine graduation. An painless drive to Hunting Island State park, where you can access the beach and walking trails. This home is also next door to a kids's playground and close to the Spanish Moss cycling/walking trail.
The bright and eclectic beachy furnishings will lighten your spirits and put a smile on your face as you sip coffee from the front porch swing or savor a drink on the private back porch.
A queen size bed in one bedroom and two twins up on risers for convenient bags storage in the other. This home will comfortably sleep four adults.
We include bed and bath linens, WIFI, cable TV, and all the amenities of home.
Reservations are subject to a 3.5% processing fee.
Renters must be over 25 years of age to reserve our property.
About the Area
Located in Beaufort, this vacation home is in the city center and by the sea. St. Helena's Episcopal Church and Beaufort National Cemetery are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park and Port Royal Skateboard Park. Discover the area's water adventures with fishing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with ecotours and cycling.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the very best Beaufort, SC rental experience:
Finding your perfect rental home:
- Book your rental property in the Fall or Spring to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- In the Beaufort, SC area, The earlier your group can book a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable properties are reserved early. Booking your vacation property up to 12 months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and book your vacation home.
- Property management companies sometimes offer promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Property managers often offer guests an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Many rental management companies supply Beaufort, SC area visitors guides which include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local companies, or through a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
How to choose the best vacation home in Beaufort:
- Choose your vacation week and max budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration you need. GRADUATIONS WELCOME!! Bayside Bungalow Close Proximity to Downtown Beaufort and Parris Island has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts is often accessible online. If they are not listed, email the host before you reserve the home. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to determine what is right for your trip.
- Looking for special amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- If your group is bringing pets, you'll need to search for a rental that allows animals. Ask for specifics on breed, weight, and type requirements. Usually, property owners charge pet deposits and fees.
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Save the instructions to your phone, and take a printed backup.
- Upon check-in, make note of any damages to the property and immediately contact the owner. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant visitors disrupting your peaceful neighborhood. Employ the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and attractions you would have not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Keep the property locked while you are gone! Don't let thieves ruin your trip.
- Just prior to departing, take a walk-through to make sure you have not forget any personal items. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property owners rely on good ratings to drive future reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will will be grateful for your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.