- As low as $139/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deck or patio
- Ecotours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- In the city center
- Living room
- Luggage storage
- Marina nearby
- Near the bay
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 950 sq ft (88 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 950 square feet
This cute bungalow is centrally located in Beaufort. A short distance to the historic downtown and waterfront park, where you will find a variety of shopping and dining options. A short drive to Port Royal, where you can shop and dine or visit the Sands beach, and Parris Island. Ideal location for anyone in town for a marine graduation. An painless drive to Hunting Island State park, where you can access the beach and walking trails. This home is also next door to a kids's playground and close to the Spanish Moss cycling/walking trail.
The bright and eclectic beachy furnishings will lighten your spirits and put a smile on your face as you sip coffee from the front porch swing or appreciate a drink on the private back porch.
A queen size bed in one bedroom and two twins up on risers for convenient suitcases storage in the other. This home will comfortably sleep four adults.
We include bed and bath linens, WIFI, cable TV, and all the amenities of home.
Reservations are subject to a 3.5% processing fee.
Renters must be over 25 years of age to reserve our property.
About the Area
Located in Beaufort, this vacation home is in the city center and by the sea. Spanish Moss Trail and Broome Lane Trailhead are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Bay Street and Port Royal Farmers Market. Discover the area's water adventures with fishing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling, hiking/biking trails, and ecotours.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Strategies for getting the best vacation rental experience:
Finding your perfect rental:
- The sooner you can reserve a home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental homes are booked early. Booking your vacation home six - twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation home.
- To book the largest rental home within your budget, we recommend booking in the Fall or Spring. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, better selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of giant crowds at your favorite restaurants and activities.
- Some property management companies offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans. Check with your property manager to see if special discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer renters an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local Beaufort, SC area magazine upon checking in. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitors guides have coupons for local restaurants, attractions, and tours.
How to pick the perfect rental home in the Beaufort, SC area:
- Choose a group leader, select your vacation dates, and select a max budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your family needs. Graduations Welcome! Bayside Bungalow Close Proximity to Downtown Beaufort and Parris Island has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Beaufort, SC rental home search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is regularly available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the property manager before you reserve the rental. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches.
- Traveling with pets? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your agreement! Pet fees or costs could be applied to your invoice.
- If there's a specific Beaufort, SC beach you long to visit, search for rentals that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental
During your stay:
- Put the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, A/V setup or coffee maker. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents quite a few problems.
- Lock your vacation home while you're away. Keep your property safe!
- Document any damages to the rental at check in, and immediately contact the property manager. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that are valuable if a dispute arises.
- Respect your neighbors. Frequently, nearby homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting noise limits and parking rules reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Re-check every room of the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all belongings at departure. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your group have a wonderful stay? Many rental managers make it easy for travelers to provide reviews. If your property and/or host was wonderful, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was defective and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.