- As low as $240/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 1 per room (up to 20 lbs)
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Lobster/crab pot
- Marina nearby
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Outdoor furniture
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Sleeps 8
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Welcoming dogs only
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1248 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
This sweet beach home is loaded with appeal!
The pillar and post structure is striking in its open design and functionality. There is a welcoming, covered front porch with a great fan and rocking chairs. The ideal place to sip a cool drink and relax.
The double door entrance opens to the entry that accesses the two sizable bedrooms and a staircase leading to the loft. The master bedroom includes a new king size bed, Intelligent TV and en-suite bath. The second bedroom features a queen bed and new 32” flat screen TV.
The upstairs loft is an awe-inspiring area for the kids with a full-size bed and two twin beds. The refreshed kitchen is completely-equipped with new appliances and granite counter tops.This space open to the living area with vaulted a ceiling, tons of windows for natural light, comfortable furnishings and a new 42" flat screen Intelligent TV.
Adjoining the living room is a sun room which is the ideal place for reading and reflecting. The rear deck features a new gas grille, umbrella, table and chairs. This area is the ideal place to appreciate the private back yard with an abundance of lush palms and live oaks.
Our happy place is located on the most handsome private, gated-island in the low country. Just 18 miles from Beaufort SC, which was named by Southern Living Magazine as the no.1 best modest town 2022.
If you are interested in calming, peaceful vacation, in an spectacular beach home with 3 miles of pristine beach, beautiful nature trails, bicycle paths, fishing, crabbing and so much more, this place is waiting for you.
There is an added plus, we welcome your pooch to savor all this with you!! ***We do not include club amenities cards ( nor can you purchase them ), as we are not club members, but our 4 -seater golf cart is available for your use.**** Provisions not requiring club conveniences cards are located near the entrance gate and at the Marina.
The Spring Tide Village has a food market and deli offering groceries, beer, wine, spirits, souvenirs, beach toys, etc. Mangos is a enchanting boutique featuring clothing, jewelry and specialty decor items.
If you like to eat by the water, there is a great deli serving lunch daily, at the marina. Just off the island there is the iconic Shrimp Shack and Johnsons Creek restaurant, two of our favorites! There is also an abundance of superb public golf courses in Beaufort County.
If you have never been to this area before, you must spend at least one day exploring Beaufort with all its history, charm, great stores and eateries!
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this cottage is near the beach. Local points of interest include Hunting Island Lighthouse and Penn Center. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 20 lbs)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Tips and Tricks to get the perfect vacation property experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- Book your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups book their Summer vacation rentals during holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in coastal SC. To book the most suitable vacation home within your budget, we recommend booking in Spring or Fall. You'll enjoy lower rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of giant crowds at your favorite Beaufort, SC restaurants and activities. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner if your family qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property management companies typically offer guests an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Many property management companies supply Beaufort, SC area visitors guides which include special offers, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Select vacation dates and max budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration you need. Quiet location / happy beach vibes! Golf cart included ????????? has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is regularly available on booking pages. If they are not listed, email the property owner before you book the vacation property. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in living rooms. You'll need to determine what is suitable for your vacation.
- Some rentals allow pets, but some do not. Allowable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the host about allowable breeds and types before booking.
- Is your group looking for special amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters with amenity lists. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the perfect rental home.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all required amenities are available before booking.
Know before you go:
- Take a copy of the host's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, elevator or appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents a lot of concerns.
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by locking the property while you are out, just like you would back home.
- To make sure that damages are not linked to your visit, inspect the rental for any problem areas during arrival. Call the property manager right away to relay your findings. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be useful.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. You'll magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a fantastic resource to find the best local spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, walk through the rental property to confirm you've collected all personal belongings. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Leave a review! Property owners rely on excellent feedback to stimulate future bookings. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your experience find their best vacation rental. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.
- Hunting Island State Park - 4.2 miles
Ready to book Quiet location / happy beach vibes! Golf cart included ??????????Book Online Get Information Call: