About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 926 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
The guest who books the reservation must be 25 years or older and must be present for the length of the stay in the property.
- Electric Golf cart supplied by Beaufort Carts
- High Speed Internet access
- Enormous screen LCD TV with DIRECTV DVR
Do you need a peaceful weekend or week hideaway? This secluded Treehouse is a great place to relax. The Treehouse is a 2 bedroom 2 bath calming hideaway that sits 10 feet up in the trees for a spectacular view of the Marsh. With floor to ceiling windows every spot in the Treehouse is a outstanding eye into nature. See birds flying over the marsh, Fiddler crabs crawling in the sand, deer and raccoons walking just multiple feet below. Unwind on the enormous deck in the fresh cool breeze from the marsh.
The beach is just a few mins. away in a relaxing 4 passenger golf cart supplied by Beaufort Carts(included with rental over a $250.00 value). Appreciate playing the two superb golf courses or playing tennis on one of the 10 courts. Fripp Island also has 9 pools to choose from along with many other great outdoor activities. You can do as much or little as you want to do during your calming Island vacation. Great for Honeymooners, anniversaries, modest families, golfers hideaway weekend or even for a month during the winter to leave the cold north behind.
Animals are not allowed in this property. No Exceptions. The owner has severe allergies.
Telephone for Winter Monthly prices.
Try something different than Florida for the Winter!
Fripp Island Club cards may be purchased. The cost during peak season is $50 / week for adults 13 years or older. Kids 12 and under do not need cards.
This property includes the use of a golf cart with a signed rental agreement with Beaufort Carts.
Have you every wanted to go horse back riding on the beach? 10 Minutes away you can do just that. Check out www.camelotfarmshorses.com Makes for a great memory.
Family Pets - not allowed
After booking this property, Vacation Rental By Owner will charge their service fee separately and then the reservation will be transferred to FrippIslandStay where the property owner or manager will charge your credit card for the other items seen in the quote supplied by Vacation Rental By Owner. The returnable security deposit if applicable will be supplied in the final payment. You will also have the opportunity to purchase travel insurance and damage protection insurance on FrippIslandStay.
You will receive an e-mail with log in information from FrippIslandStay right after booking. Please check your spam or promotions folders. Once logged in to FrippIslandStay, you will be able to order club cards if available and gate passes for access to the island.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Saint Helena Island. Local landmarks include Hunting Island Lighthouse and Chapel of Ease, and travelers wishing to experience a bit of culture can try Penn Center.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
How to get the best Beaufort, SC vacation home experience:
Finding the best rental value:
- In the Beaufort, SC area, The sooner you can reserve a home, the better your selection will be. The best vacation rentals are booked early. Booking your vacation home up to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation rental.
- Summertime is the most expensive season along the coast of SC. To find the best value, consider changing your family's Beaufort, SC trip dates to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and even October offer warmer temperatures, , and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Owners sometimes offer rate reductions for veterans. Remember to ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Booking websites typically offer their guests an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Often, property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Beaufort, SC area visitors guide magazines which will include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC area magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- Start by choosing a vacation week and a max budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your family requires. Secluded 2 Bedroom Treehouse w/Spectacular Marsh Views, 873 Fiddlers Ridge has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed types is commonly available on booking websites. If not, email or call the property owner before reserving the vacation home. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches. You'll need to determine what bed configuration is optimal for your vacation.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional fees or charges applied to your agreement.
- If there's an individual Beaufort, SC beach you are crazy about, browse homes that are either near by, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
Some things to know before you go:
- Store the host's information in your smartphone.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Keep the property locked while you are gone! Don't let thieves ruin your family vacation.
- Note any issues with the rental upon arrival, and immediately send them to the property manager. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be beneficial if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable visitors bothering your peaceful home life. Practice the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and places you would have not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can typically help. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Just prior to departing, complete a walk-through to make sure you have not forget anything. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your family have a wonderful time? Most rental websites make it easy for guests to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property manager was terrific, they would love to hear it. If anything was wrong and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- Hunting Island State Park - 4.3 miles