- As low as $250/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Ecotours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Sleeps 4
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Tile flooring in public areas
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
167 Beach Club Villa received a complete remodel in 2021. The kitchen layout was expanded & is bigger than most Beach Club Villa kitchens offering more cabinets & counter space. It has granite counters, tile floors & stainless appliances.
167 BCV has one of the best floor plans the Villas have to offer. In addition to the den & screened porch, the master bedroom also overlooks the canal. Sliding doors in both the den & master bedroom lead out to the screened porch. This unit is located on the third which guarantees no one walking on top of you making noise when trying to sleep unlike other lower units where it could get noisy with kids or family pets being above you. Just a few more steps for tranquility and rather.
167 BCV offers a laundry room rather than a laundry closet. The laundry room offers a full-size stackable washer/dryer rather than a mini unit. Located on the left upon entering the unit, the laundry room is convenient for storing your beach accessories.
167 BCV has stainless appliances, wood, & tile floors. You can sit on the screened porch with a view the canal & the fishing/crabbing dock that is private to guests of the villas. There are wood floors in the living area and master bedroom. Ceramic tile in the kitchen and baths. Free WIFI is available.
**Note: This property does not include the option of purchasing amenities cards for the Fripp Island Resort facilities. Due to the Club rules there are no other ways to purchase them.
We See’um Units Too, LLC manages 25 plus properties. If you inquire about a property & the property is booked for the dates you prefer, we hope we can direct you to another property that will be as good or better for your needs. We like the personal help we can provide our guests when we can speak in person.
Weeklong Stays only - Saturday to Saturday - During Peak Season (Memorial Day to Labor Day). Calendar will show the beginning Saturday that the property is available during that time.
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
About the Area
This condo is located in Saint Helena Island. Adventure Cove and Coastal Discovery Museum are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Bay Street and The Village at Wexford. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
How to get the best Fripp Island vacation rental experience:
Sticking to your spending budget:
- Booking your Beaufort, SC vacation rental in the Spring or Fall is our best tip for saving money on your vacation. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of desirable properties.
- In the Beaufort, SC area, The earlier your group can reserve a home, the better your selection will be. The best rental homes are booked very early. Reserving your vacation home up to 12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and book your vacation rental.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host whether your group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Property managers often offer their guests an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Many property management companies supply Beaufort, SC area travel guide magazines that include special offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- To start, have your group commit to dates and a max budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. 167 Beach Club Villa - Marsh & Canal View - Golf Cart Included has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is commonly accessible online. Otherwise, email or call the host before you reserve the rental. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Visiting for a specific event or attraction? If so, use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Make certain to ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- If your group is traveling with pets, you will need a pet-friendly vacation rental. Ask for specifics on breed, weight, and type requirements. Be aware that some property managers require additional pet deposits and fees.
More tips for your stay:
- We recommend storing the host's information in your smartphone.
- Upon arrival, make note of any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the owner. Keep records of all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, elevator or thermostat. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief call prevents a lot of problems.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful vacationers disrupting your peaceful home life. Apply the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and places you would have not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your rental while you're out and about. Protect your property!
- Just prior to departing, complete a final walk-through to confirm you have not leave anything behind. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Leave feedback! Property owners rely on excellent feedback to propel more reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will will be grateful for your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
Ready to book 167 Beach Club Villa - Marsh & Canal View - Golf Cart Included?Book Online Get Information Call: