- As low as $185/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Ice maker
- In a village
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- No pets allowed
- Sailing nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 7
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1200 sq ft (111 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1200 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Location, Location, Location. This striking bungalow in the heart of the Old Village of Port Royal is just mins. from Parris Island and Downtown Beaufort. Surrounded by 2 giant live oak trees, this coastal gem is gorgeously appointed and maintained. Walk to eateries, stores and savor the Sands Beach and that's just within a few blocks!
This handsome coastal home comfortably sleeps 7. Unwind in the open floor plan downstairs: living room with wide screen TV (cable and Blue-Ray/DVD player), dining room for family eating and refreshed kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops. Savor the sea breeze on the front porch and/or side porch.
The ensuite Master bedroom is on the first floor (king bed.) Upstairs you'll find one bedroom (one double and one single bed) and one loft (2 single beds) as well as the second full bathroom. *Please note the 3rd bedroom listed is considered a loft area because it has one open air half wall. See photos. The washer and dryer are adjacent to the upstairs full bathroom and available for guest use. The backyard is enormous (unusual for Port Royal) and ready for a game of catch or for the kiddos to play.
Our home is within walking distance from eateries, coffee stores, boutique gift stores, the Sands, Summertime Street Music Festivals on Parris Ave., Saturday Art Shows featuring local artists' work (also on Parris Ave.) and much more! Port Royal is very much a walking neighborhood and our home is right in the center of it all! There is a public use boat landing at The Sands Beach area and plenty of room to fish or crab off of the boardwalk. Live Oak trees, marsh and water vistas surround our neighborhood.
We want your stay to feel like home-come appreciate the beauty of the Low Country!
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Port Royal. USCB Center for the Arts and Beaufort Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Sanctuary Golf Club and Legends Golf Course at Parris Island. Discover the area's water adventures with sailing and fishing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Booking the best Beaufort, SC vacation home experience:
Get the most from your spending budget:
- Summer is the most expensive season in the Beaufort, SC area. Book your Beaufort, SC rental property in Fall or Spring months to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Reserve your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer special rates for active duty military and veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if special discounts are available for your group.
- Property managers typically offer renters an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, travel guide magazines have coupons for local accommodations, tours and attractions.
Narrow your rental Search:
- Select your vacation week and maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your group requires. Port Royal Paradise (minutes from Parris Island and downtown Beaufort) has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is often available on booking websites. If they are not listed, email the host before you book the rental. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You will need to establish what is right for your trip.
- Is your group looking for special amenities? Most rental websites include search filters for amenities.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before booking.
- Some properties allow pets, but some don't. Acceptable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the property manager about your furry family members before booking.
Considerations for your stay:
- Take a copy of the owner's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental property. Store the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- Document any issues with the rental during check in, and immediately e-mail them to the property manager. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that are beneficial if a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, intercom or appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent a lot of difficulties.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. You will enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be a great source for finding the best local scenic spots.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are away, just like you would back home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, walk through the rental to confirm you've collected all of your things. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property managers rely on great ratings to compel new bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park - 3.8 miles
- John Mark Verdier House - 3.9 miles
- St. Helena's Episcopal Church - 4.0 miles
- University of South Carolina at Beaufort - 4.3 miles
- Beaufort National Cemetery - 4.4 miles
- Pigeon Point Park - 4.7 miles
Ready to book Port Royal Paradise (minutes from Parris Island and downtown Beaufort)?Book Online Get Information Call: