About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1200 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Location, Location, Location. This appealing bungalow in the heart of the Old Village of Port Royal is just mins. from Parris Island and Downtown Beaufort. Surrounded by 2 humongous live oak trees, this coastal gem is elegantly appointed and maintained. Walk to eateries, stores and savor the Sands Beach and that's just within a few blocks!
This impressive coastal home comfortably sleeps 7. Unwind in the open floor plan downstairs: living room with wide screen TV (cable and Blue-Ray/DVD player), dining room for family eating and refreshed kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops. Appreciate the sea breeze on the front porch and/or side porch.
The ensuite Master bedroom is on the first floor (king bed.) Upstairs you'll find one bedroom (one double and one single bed) and one loft (2 single beds) as well as the second full bathroom. *Please note the 3rd bedroom listed is considered a loft area because it has one open air half wall. See photos. The washer and dryer are adjacent to the upstairs full bathroom and available for guest use. The backyard is sizable (unusual for Port Royal) and ready for a game of catch or for the kiddos to play.
Our home is within walking distance from eateries, coffee stores, boutique gift stores, the Sands, Summertime Street Music Festivals on Parris Ave., Saturday Art Shows featuring local artists' work (also on Parris Ave.) and much more! Port Royal is very much a walking neighborhood and our home is right in the center of it all! There is a public use boat landing at The Sands Beach area and plenty of room to fish or crab off of the boardwalk. Live Oak trees, marsh and water vistas surround our neighborhood.
We want your stay to feel like home-come appreciate the beauty of the Low Country!
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Port Royal. USCB Center for the Arts and Beaufort Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Sanctuary Golf Club and Legends Golf Course at Parris Island. Discover the area's water adventures with sailing and fishing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
How to find the best vacation home experience:
When to go & When to reserve a Beaufort, SC rental home:
- To get the largest rental for your budget, we strongly suggest reserving in the Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, greater selection, warm weather and the absence of giant crowds at your favorite Beaufort, SC restaurants and activities.
- In the Beaufort, SC area, The earlier your group can reserve a home, the better your selection will be. The best vacation homes are reserved very early. Reserving your vacation home 6-12 months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and book your rental property.
- Hosts sometimes offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Check with your host or property manager to see if discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Booking websites frequently offer customers an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local Beaufort, SC area magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitors guides have deals for local attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
How to choose the perfect rental home in the Beaufort, SC area:
- Begin by choosing the best vacation week and a budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your group needs. Port Royal Paradise (minutes from Parris Island and downtown Beaufort) has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is almost always accessible online. If they are not listed, contact the property manager before booking the home. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds and bunks. You'll need to determine what is best for your trip.
- Visiting for a specific attraction or event? Try a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. .
- Some rentals allow pets, and some do not. Allowable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask the host about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
Advice for your stay:
- Take a copy of the host's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your . Store the manager's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Make a record of any issues with the property at check in, and immediately e-mail them to the owner. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be helpful if a dispute is filed.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant visitors disrupting your peaceful home. Apply the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and attractions you would've never otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can often help. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Lock your rental while you're out. Protect your property!
- Double-check the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all personal items at departure. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the rental a final time and look for any damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the property manager whenever possible. If the host is not available, take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property owners rely on good feedback to propel more reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your review find their best rental home. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.