- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In a village
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Near the beach
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- On the river
- On the waterfront
- Paper towels
- Porch or lanai
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1024 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Looking for a coastal escape? This stylishly decorated, clean handsome home is centrally located to all that makes the Low Country great. Located only 2 miles from Parris Island, 4 miles from downtown historic Beaufort, 1 mile from the local Sands Beach, and walking distance to numerous stores & eateries. Everything else in the area is a short drive away! Equipped with complimentary WIFI - If you're working remotely or home schooling, you don't have to miss work or school!.
This 2 bedroom, 1 1/2 bath home features 2 bedrooms on the second floor, each with a queen bed. There is also a full bathroom on the second floor. There is a convenient half bathroom on the first floor. The first floor living room has a queen sized pull out couch bed. The kitchen is amply outfitted with all of the necessities to prepare a meal if you don't feel like going out.
Centrally located to all the Low Country has to offer, this home is the ideal launching and landing pad to savor a well spent hideaway!
Please keep in mind before booking that this is an attached townhouse with full time residents all around and there is limited parking space for 2 cars. There is public parking on Paris Ave which is just a block away if you have more than 2 cars or a boat.
About the Area
Located in Port Royal, this vacation home is in the city center and on the waterfront. USCB Center for the Arts and Beaufort Museum are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Port Royal Farmers Market and Bay Street.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the optimal vacation home experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- Summer is the most expensive season in Port Royal. Reserve your vacation home in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months.
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules generally open a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups book their Summer vacations during Christmas and Thanksgiving get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Some hosts and property managers offer discounts or promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Ask your property manager if special offers are available for your family.
- Property managers usually offer renters an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for more information.
- Look for your local Beaufort, SC area magazine when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, travel guide magazines contain offers and deals for nearby shops and restaurants.
Make a plan and pick the right Beaufort, SC rental home:
- Choose your vacation week and budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration you need. The Heart of Port Royal - 2 Miles From Parris Island has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Beaufort, SC rentals search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is usually available online. Otherwise, call the property management company before booking the vacation property. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You will need to establish which bed configuration is right for your vacation group.
- If there's a particular Beaufort, SC beach you are crazy about, keep an eye out for rentals that are either close by, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking.
- Some rental properties allow pets, but some don't. Allowable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask the property manager about pets before booking.
Have a fantastic stay:
- Add the property manager's phone number to your phone. Take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Note any damages to the property during check in, and immediately contact the host. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be useful if damages are assessed.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respect your neighbors. Frequently, surrounding homes are filled by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can typically help. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Keep your rental home locked while you're out! Don't let thieves spoil your trip.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the rental to reconfirm you've collected everything. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your group have a terrific time? Most rental home management companies make it easy for customers to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or property manager was great, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was inoperable and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.