- As low as $150/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In a village
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Limited onsite parking
- Living room
- Near the beach
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- On the river
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Paper towels
- Porch or lanai
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1024 sq ft (95 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1024 square feet
Looking for a coastal escape? This stylishly decorated, clean striking home is centrally located to all that makes the Low Country great. Located only 2 miles from Parris Island, 4 miles from downtown historic Beaufort, 1 mile from the local Sands Beach, and walking distance to multiple stores & eateries. Everything else in the area is a short drive away! Equipped with complimentary WIFI - If you're working remotely or home schooling, you don't have to miss work or school!.
This 2 bedroom, 1 1/2 bath home features 2 bedrooms on the second floor, each with a queen bed. There is also a full bathroom on the second floor. There is a convenient half bathroom on the first floor. The first floor living room has a queen sized pull out couch bed. The kitchen is amply outfitted with all of the necessities to prepare a meal if you don't feel like going out.
Centrally located to all the Low Country has to offer, this home is the ideal launching and landing pad to savor a well spent hideaway!
Please keep in mind before booking that this is an attached townhouse with full time residents all around and there is limited parking space for 2 cars. There is public parking on Paris Ave which is just a block away if you have more than 2 cars or a boat.
About the Area
Located in Port Royal, this vacation home is in the city center and on the waterfront. Westvine Drive Trailhead and Broome Lane Trailhead are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Cypress Wetlands and Port Royal Skateboard Park. Sea Wolf Charters and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the best Beaufort, SC rental experience:
When to go & When to book:
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families book their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Booking your vacation home in Fall or Spring months is a great way to save on your vacation rental. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable homes. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer renters an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Often, rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Beaufort, SC area travel guide magazines that include special deals, either offered independently by local companies, or through a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Finding the best rental home in the Beaufort, SC area:
- To start, have your group agree to the best dates and a spending budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your family needs. The Heart of Port Royal - 2 Miles From Parris Island has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is often accessible online. If they are not listed, reach out to the property owner before you reserve your home. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Some rentals allow pets, and others do not. Allowable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask your host about pets before booking.
- Looking for specific amenities? Most websites include search filters with amenity lists. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking.
Advice for your stay:
- Get the host's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, television set or appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent a lot of concerns.
- Protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking the rental while you are away, just like you would at home.
- Document any issues with the rental upon arrival, and immediately contact the host. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are valuable if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant visitors disrupting your life at home. Employ the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and places you would have not otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the rental to confirm you've collected all belongings. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Leave a review! Property owners rely on good feedback to inspire more bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other families will be thankful you shared your feedback find their best rental home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.