- As low as $357/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Beach towels
- Birdwatching nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Electric kettle
- Fitness center
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor pool
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Tennis on site
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
Elegant Ocean Front Villa Next door to Beach Club
Roomy Living Area.
Stroll to the Beach
Fripp Island, offers a three-mile ocean beach and two spectacular golf courses that are an ideal playground for any golfer. In addition, Fripp is also a Wildlife Refuge and an Audubon Important Bird Area.
Villa #122 is the ideal landing spot for the family to reconnect. This 2nd-floor corner unit provides an gorgeous beach view with one reserved parking spot making your stay convenient. In addition, it sits in the heart of the island with Ocean, Pools, Exercise Center, Beach Club, Food Court and Tennis Courts are all just steps away. This villa is non-smoking and does not allow for family pets. The villa has a roomy comfortable Living area room with a 55' curved Flat Screen 4k Intelligent TV with Free WIFI for when the family needs to wind down from their day at the beach. Also has a comfortable dining area where dinner is served and a few games are likely to be played. Master Bedroom has a King size bed and the loft bedroom has 2 Full-Size beds. The outdoor deck provides a comfortable hang out as well as striking vistas of the ocean and courtyard.
All the amenities of home can be appreciated while you savor the serenity and beauty that only Fripp Island can provide.
Access everything on the island with Amenity Cards!
Amenity Cards Available for purchase upon request!
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this villa is on the beach. Penn Center and Parris Island Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Hunting Island Lighthouse and Fort Fremont. Adventure Cove and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Tips to get the perfect Beaufort, SC rental home experience:
When to go & When to reserve a rental home:
- Reserve your rental home in the Fall or Spring to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- The earlier you can book a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental properties are booked very early. Reserving your rental 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and book your vacation rental.
- Property management companies sometimes offer promotional rates for veterans. Ask your property manager if discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Property managers usually offer their guests an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Often, property management companies supply Beaufort, SC area visitors guide magazines which will include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC area magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Filter your rental search:
- Start by having your group choose trip dates and a budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration your group needs. Ocean Front Hot Spot on Fripp Islands Best Beach - Next Door to Beach Club!!! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Beaufort, SC rental home search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is often accessible online. If they are not listed, email or call the property manager before reserving the vacation home. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You will need to establish what configuration is suitable for your vacation family.
- Visiting for a single event or attraction? Try a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Remember to confirm all required amenities are available and included before booking
- Traveling with pets? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Extra fees or costs applied to your invoice.
More considerations for your visit:
- Add the host's contact info to your smartphone. Print and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- To ensure that no damages are linked to your stay, note any problem areas upon check in. text the rental manager immediately to record any damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be useful.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, A/V setup or WIFI setup. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents quite a few difficulties.
- Be a good neighbor. Often times, surrounding homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking regulations is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Keep the property locked while you are out! Don't let crooks ruin your family vacation.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the rental property to make sure you've collected all personal items. Check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental a final time and keep an eye out for damages to contents or the property itself. We suggest inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager is not available, remember to take video of the property to record its condition.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property managers rely on great feedback to propel future bookings. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will will be grateful for your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.