About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1345 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
Ideal Island & Golf Getaway!
This 2 bedroom, 2 bath home, just steps from Ocean Point Golf Course also has a handsome view of the ocean (and the course) from the deck. New owners gave it a complete facelift (paint, furnishings, decor & more) spring 2021.
The upsized kitchen is well equipped for making dinner in after a day of fun in the sun - whether the day is spent on the course or at the beach, you can have dinner and drinks at home. Appreciate the peaceful found at the “point” of the island and use the supplied 4-person golf cart for fast access to every amenities, restaurant, and beach access point this island heaven has to offer.
Master Bedroom with ensuite bath has sizable windows with a striking view, a flat screen tv, and king bed with resort inspired linens. The second bedroom includes a queen bed, flat screen tv, and attached access to the second bathroom. The family room has a 65" TV and is a comfortable space with a gorgeous view.
Flat Screen TV’s, a bluetooth speaker, constructed in USB ports, and Wi-Fi bring the modern conveniences that you come to expect and will be some of the modest reasons you’ll wish you could stay even longer.
4 Passenger Golf Cart Supplied
Club Cards Available for Purchase
Linens, Bath and Kitchen Towels Included
Gas Grille Available on Deck
2 Driveway and 1 Garage Parking Spots
Pre-approved pups welcome for a fee ($125+tax)
Resort conveniences include two 18-hole golf courses, an Olympic-size pool, an adult pool with beach bar, a 10 court tennis club, a exercise center, beach and bicycle units, multiple eateries and an activity center. Through the marina you can rent a kayak or book an evening cruise on the Fripper to watch for dolphin. Additional costs may apply for some amenities and a Club Card is required. Club cards cost $50/person a week Memorial Day through Labor Day and $35/person a week the rest of the year. All guests 13 & up must have their own card. In order to go to the island eateries all members of the event (13 & older) must have a guest card.
Family Animals - allowed
After booking this property, Vacation Rental By Owner will charge their service fee separately and then the reservation will be transferred to FrippIslandStay where the property owner or manager will charge your credit card for the other items seen in the quote included by Vacation Rental By Owner. The returnable security deposit if applicable will be supplied in the final payment. You will also have the opportunity to purchase travel insurance and damage protection insurance on FrippIslandStay.
You will receive an e-mail with log in information from FrippIslandStay right after booking. Please check your spam or promotions folders. Once logged in to FrippIslandStay, you will be able to order club cards if available and gate passes for access to the island.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Saint Helena Island. Hunting Island Lighthouse and Chapel of Ease are local landmarks, and if an activity is on the agenda, check out Ocean Point Golf Course.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the optimal Beaufort, SC rental home experience:
Finding the best value:
- Summer months are the most expensive season along the coast of SC. Booking your Beaufort, SC vacation rental in Spring or Fall is one of our best tips for saving money on your vacation. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable properties.
- In the Beaufort, SC area, The sooner you can book a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The best properties are reserved very early. Reserving your vacation property 6-12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host whether your family qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Property managers frequently offer guests an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Many property management companies supply Beaufort, SC area visitors guide magazines which include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Make a plan and pick a perfectvacation home:
- Start by having your family select dates and a budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration your family requires. Island & Golf Getaway - 137 Ocean Point Drive has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Beaufort, SC rental home search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed types is commonly accessible online. If they are not listed, call the property management company before booking the home. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Are you visiting for a specific attraction or event? Try a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Remember to confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental
- If your group is vacationing with pets, you'll need to search for a rental that allows animals. Request information on breed, size, and type requirements. Often, property managers charge pet deposits and fees.
Advice for a fantastic stay:
- Add the owner's information to your phone. Take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- At Check-in, make note of any damages to the rental property and immediately contact the property manager. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, elevator or WIFI setup. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent many issues.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. You will magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are a fantastic source for finding the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can typically help. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property when you are away, just like you would back home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, take a walk through the rental to confirm you've collected everything. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental one final time and look for any damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can. If the manager isn't available, take pictures of the rental to record its condition.
- After your trip, leave a review! Hosts rely on excellent reviews to drive more bookings. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your review find their best vacation home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.
- Hunting Island State Park - 4.2 miles