- As low as $217/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 total (up to 50 lbs per pet)
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bathtub or shower
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Deck or patio
- Desk chair
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- On the river
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1400 sq ft (130 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Welcoming cats and dogs only
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1400 square feet
A charmingly laid out 1400 sq. foot single-family single-story (no stairs) bungalow home in award winning Habersham available for short term or longer stays. This 3 year old home is Located just a few miles from downtown Beaufort as well as a short drive to Parris Island, and the Marine Corps Air Station. An painless drive to Savannah, Georgia as well as Charleston, S.C. Hilton Head and Bluffton, South Carolina are close by. Also located within a 35-min. drive to Hunting Island, South Carolina, and the ocean.
Located just a few walking mins. from Habersham Marketplace, our guests are close to numerous eateries and stores. Notable attractions in Habersham include a deep-water marsh dock, fishing, clay tennis courts, pickleball, a swimming pool, and shopping. Included in the community are an exercise trail, dog park, boat ramp and picnic pavilion, basketball court, kids’s playground, a bocce ball facility, and a community garden. There are numerous catch-and-release fishing ponds in the community as well. Habersham includes many handsome parks and outstanding walking vistas. Importantly, the Habersham road network limits traffic speeds and encourages walking.
The home has 2 bedrooms (queen-sized beds) and can sleep 4. Both master and hallway bathrooms are effortlessly accessible, with walk-in showers. The award-winning design includes a screen porch and an open porch deck. Adequate parking for two cars is in the back and front. Television and Internet service is included in a complete turn-key environment including trendy streaming stations and local cable channel access. Extensive closets and ceiling fans are located in each bedroom as well as the living room.. A washer and dryer are in the back utility room that includes an additional sink. The master bedroom has a working desk with computer monitor and HDMI cable for work. The monitor doubles as a TV with Fire TV.
Reservations are subject to a 3.5% processing fee.
Renters must be over 21 years of age to reserve our property.
A discount of 10% is extended to military families. Bookings over 7 days or 28 days earn discounts as well.
Animals are considered on an individual basis and pre-approval is required before booking..
Please contact us for one month or longer prices.
About the Area
Located on the waterfront, this vacation home is in Habersham, a neighborhood in Beaufort. Bay Street and Port Royal Farmers Market are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park and Cypress Wetlands. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
1 total (up to 50 lbs per pet)
Tricks and tips to get the very best rental home experience:
When to reserve a Beaufort, SC rental & When to go:
- June, July, and August are high season in Beaufort. To book the best vacation home within budget, we strongly suggest booking in the Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rates, better selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at popular attractions and restaurants. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer months.
- In the Beaufort, SC area, The earlier your group can book a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are booked early. Reserving your rental home up to 12 months before your vacation is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation home.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager whether your group qualifies for a special rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer customers an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Many rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Beaufort, SC area visitors guide magazines which will include money-saving offers, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Select a group leader, select your trip dates, and select a maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration you need. Low Country Cottage in Beautiful Habersham! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is usually accessible on booking websites. Otherwise, email the property manager before booking your rental. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds.
- Looking for specific amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters for amenities. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the perfect rental.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental.
- Some rental properties allow pets, but some don't. Acceptable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask your host about allowable breeds and types before booking.
Tips to have a wonderful stay:
- Put the manager's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- To make certain that damages are not attributed to your family's stay, note any problem areas upon your arrival. Call the host immediately to record your findings. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, elevator or thermostat. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent many concerns.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. You will increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are usually an incredible resource to find the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are out, just like you would at home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the rental to confirm you've collected all personal items. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the property a final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We suggest inspecting the property with the property manager whenever possible. If the host is not available, ensure that you take photos and video of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property managers rely on great reviews to compel future bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your experience find their best vacation rental. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.