- As low as $141/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Internet access
- On the river
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Sleeps 4
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1500 sq ft (139 sq m)
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1500 square feet
Take in expansive vistas of South Carolina's beautiful marsh from the comfort of your own private patio when you stay at this 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental. Centrally located just 6 miles from downtown Beaufort, this impressive bungalow is ideal for all travelers looking to discover the sandy beaches, sprawling parks, and impressive outdoor attractions that the Lowcountry has to offer! After a long day of southern adventure, head back to host dinner under the stars at this cozy getaway.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Property on the Intracoastal Waterway | Outdoor Entertainment Space
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed, Twin Daybed | Living Room: Sleeper Couch
OUTDOOR LIVING: Covered patio, multiple dining areas, lounge chairs, garden, rocking chairs, private deck
KITCHEN: Fridge, stove, oven, dishwasher, microwave, cooking basics, spices, blender, coffee maker, toaster oven, dishware/flatware, paper towels/trash bags
INDOOR LIVING: Intelligent TV, dining table, home office space, fireplace, piano, sunroom, rustic decor
GENERAL: Free WiFi, linens, towels, central air conditioning & heating, ceiling fans, complimentary toiletries
FAQ: 1 step required to access, single-story home, pet fee (paid pre-trip), caretaker on-site
PARKING: Driveway (2 cars)
-- THE LOCATION --
BEACHES & PARKS: Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park (6.1 miles), The Sands (9.3 miles), Harbor Island Beach (18.8 miles), Hunting Island State Park (19.4 miles), Burkes Beach (45.4 miles)
BEAUFORT ATTRACTIONS (~6 miles): Beaufort Water Festival, Beaufort Historic District, Bay Street, Downtown Marina, Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park, University of South Carolina of Beaufort
OUTDOOR ADVENTURES: Pigeon Point Park (7.1 miles), Pigeon Point Boat Launch (7.6 miles), Spanish Moss Trail (8.8 miles), Saint Helena Island (11.5 miles), Hunting Island (20.4 miles), Fripp Island (25.0 miles), Hilton Head Island (40.3 miles)
AIRPORT: Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport (50.0 miles)
-- REST EASY WITH US --
Evolve makes it painless to find and book properties you’ll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we’ll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we’ll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly w/ $100 fee per stay (+ costs & taxes, max 2)
- No events, events, or huge gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional costs and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- NOTE: A caretaker lives on-site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay
About the Area
Located in Beaufort, this vacation home is on a river. Beaufort Museum and USCB Center for the Arts are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include John Mark Verdier House and Thomas Hepworth House.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
Tips to get the perfect rental experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- Reserve your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- To get the largest rental for your budget, we recommend reserving in Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rates, better selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at Beaufort, SC restaurants, tours, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Some property management companies offer discounts for veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Booking websites usually offer guests an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Often, rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Beaufort, SC area travel guides which will include special deals, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
How to select the best rental in the Beaufort, SC area:
- Choose a group leader, choose your dates, and choose a maximum budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Rustic Beaufort Home w/ Stunning Marsh Views! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is commonly accessible on booking pages. Otherwise, reach out to the property owner before you book the home. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to work out which bed configuration is right for your group.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your rental agreement! Extra fees or might be applied to your invoice.
- If there's an individual Beaufort, SC beach you are enamored with, browse properties that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all required amenities are available before booking.
More considerations for your visit:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before leaving home. Save the directions to your phone, and take a printed copy.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Keep your rental home locked while you are gone! Don't let crooks spoil your holiday.
- To make certain damages are not linked to your stay, make note of any problem areas upon your arrival. Speak to the rental manager immediately to report any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful vacationers disrupting your peaceful home life. Use the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and scenic spots you would have never otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Double-check every room of the rental property to confirm that you've packed everything at departure. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a great vacation? Most rental management companies make it easy for customers to provide comments. If your rental and/or property management company was terrific, they would love to hear about it. If anything was wrong and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- Pigeon Point Park - 1.3 miles
- University of South Carolina at Beaufort - 1.6 miles
- Beaufort National Cemetery - 1.8 miles
- St. Helena's Episcopal Church - 1.9 miles
- John Mark Verdier House - 2.0 miles
- Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park - 2.0 miles
Ready to book Rustic Beaufort Home w/ Stunning Marsh Views!?Book Online Get Information Call: