- As low as $150/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car required
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Hair dryer
- In a village
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is strictly prohibited inside of home.
- Onsite parking
- Porch or lanai
- Power boating nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 6
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1024 sq ft (95 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1024 square feet
We have wifi! Tired of being stuck at home? Come see us in handsome Port Royal! Equipped with complimentary wifi, this shining clean 2 bedroom, 1 1/2 bath townhouse with sleeper couch is a ideal place to get away for a weekend, numerous days, or even a few weeks. If you're working remotely or home schooling, you don't have to miss work or school! Located just 2 miles from Parris Island, 1 mile from the Sands Beach, 20 miles from Hunting Island State Park, 4 miles from downtown Beaufort, and just blocks from multiple striking eateries and stores. Full kitchen, open living and dining, washer and dryer, and light and bright spaces provide all you need to make Port Royal your home away from home. Quiet location, safe and secure. Come stay a while with us and just relax. Our modest peaceful town is the ideal place to socially distance.
Please keep in mind before booking that this is an attached townhouse with full time residents all around and there is limited parking space for 3 cars. There is public parking on Paris Ave which is just a block away if you have more than 3 cars or a boat.
About the Area
Located in Port Royal, this vacation home is by the sea. Cypress Wetlands and The Sands reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Sea Wolf Charters and Coastal Discovery Museum. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Getting the best Beaufort, SC rental experience:
Finding your perfect rental home:
- To book the most suitable rental for your budget, we recommend booking in Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at your favorite restaurants and activities.
- Reserve your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally open a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families book their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Some property management companies offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Remember to ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer renters an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly costs 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Often, property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Beaufort, SC area visitor guides which will include money-saving deals, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Planning and choosing your Beaufort, SC rental:
- Begin by selecting your vacation dates and a budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your group needs. Charming Port Royal Townhouse - 2 Miles From Parris Island has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Beaufort, SC rentals search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed types is usually available on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, email the property management company before booking the vacation home. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- If there's an individual Beaufort, SC attraction you love, keep an eye out for homes that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Make certain to ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Pet fees or costs could be applied to your agreement.
Know before you go:
- Get the host's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your . We recommend storing the manager's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Upon arrival, note any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the owner. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome vacationers bothering your peaceful home life. Employ the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and attractions you would've not otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by locking the rental when you are out, just like you would at home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, walk through the property to reconfirm you've collected all personal items. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the property one final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We suggest walking through with the host whenever possible. If the host is not available, take video of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your family have a great time? Many rental management companies make it easy for travelers to provide comments. If your rental property and/or host was fantastic, they would love to hear about it. If anything was imperfect and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park - 3.7 miles
- John Mark Verdier House - 3.7 miles
- St. Helena's Episcopal Church - 3.9 miles
- University of South Carolina at Beaufort - 4.1 miles
- Beaufort National Cemetery - 4.2 miles
- Pigeon Point Park - 4.5 miles
Ready to book Charming Port Royal Townhouse - 2 Miles From Parris Island?Book Online Get Information Call: