- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car required
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Hair dryer
- In a village
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is strictly prohibited inside of home.
- Porch or lanai
- Power boating nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 6
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1024 sq ft (95 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1024 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
We have wifi! Tired of being stuck at home? Come see us in handsome Port Royal! Equipped with complimentary wifi, this shining clean 2 bedroom, 1 1/2 bath townhouse with sleeper couch is a ideal place to get away for a weekend, multiple days, or even a few weeks. If you're working remotely or home schooling, you don't have to miss work or school! Located just 2 miles from Parris Island, 1 mile from the Sands Beach, 20 miles from Hunting Island State Park, 4 miles from downtown Beaufort, and just blocks from numerous amazing eateries and stores. Full kitchen, open living and dining, washer and dryer, and light and bright spaces provide all you need to make Port Royal your home away from home. Quiet location, safe and secure. Come stay a while with us and just relax. Our modest peaceful town is the ideal place to socially distance.
Please keep in mind before booking that this is an attached townhouse with full time residents all around and there is limited parking space for 3 cars. There is public parking on Paris Ave which is just a block away if you have more than 3 cars or a boat.
About the Area
Located in Port Royal, this vacation home is by the sea. USCB Center for the Arts and Beaufort Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Sanctuary Golf Club and Legends Golf Course at Parris Island. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips for getting the perfect vacation home experience:
How to get the best rental value:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months along the coast of SC. Book your Beaufort, SC rental property in the Fall or Spring to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer.
- Reserve your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally open a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Winter holiday get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Property management companies sometimes offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your family.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer guests an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Many management companies and vacation rental houses supply Beaufort, SC area visitors guide magazines which often include special offers, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- Start by having your group select date ranges and a maximum budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your family needs. Charming Port Royal Townhouse - 2 Miles From Parris Island has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is normally accessible on booking pages. If not, email or call the property management company before you reserve the property. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Is your group looking for unique amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking
- Some rental properties allow pets, but some don't. Acceptable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask your host about pets before booking.
- Add the host's contact information to your phone. Print and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Record any issues with the rental at check in, and immediately e-mail them to the host. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that are useful if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, intercom or thermostat. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents quite a few concerns.
- Respect your neighbors. Often, nearby homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by locking the rental while you are out, just like you would at home.
- Upon check-out, complete a final walk-through to make sure you haven't leave anything behind. Remember to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental one final time and look for any damage. We recommend walking through with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager is not available, ensure that you take photos of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave a review! Property managers rely on excellent feedback to propel future bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your review and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.