- As low as $400/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- Air conditioning
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Cycling nearby
- Deck or patio
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Near the ocean
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Rock climbing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- WiFi available
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1485 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
This 1400 sq. ft. condo is located at the very tip of the island with the ocean and Fripp inlet on one side and the 10th tee and 18th hole of the Ocean Point golf course on the other. The sun and moon rises are to die for. The area is very private, but with all activities close by. The condo complex is 22 units and features it's own private pool for guests only.
Each bedroom has a king bed and TV. The den has a sleeper couch and TV. All the bathrooms are refreshed with new cabinets and granite floors. The master bath has a walkin shower with 2 shower heads and a seat. The second master bath has a granite tub/shower.
The living area is completely open to take advantage of all the vistas. The kitchen is complete with a eatin bar area.
There are numerous public pools on the island and the beach is over 3.5 miles long Take a walk on the beach to find shells & sand dollars.
Fripp is a wildlife sanctuary so you are sure to see deer, raccoons, alligators, osprey, herons, dolphins etc.
Fripp has multiple places to eat on the island but not much other commercial activity.
Golf, tennis and fishing are the major activities on the island as well as walking, cycling, nature viewing ,boating, and beach activities. Instruction classes are available for golf & tennis. There is an activity center (Camp Fripp) to entertain the little ones in the family, plus teen events.
Golf carts, bicycles, boats etc. are available to rent on island or near by rental centersl
Amenity cards are available for any person over 12 years of age at a cost of $50 per week. Cards allow guests to have full use of the islands golf courses, pools tennis, eateries, equipment units and use of the gym work out facilities.
Historic Beaufort has a lot to offer and Charleston, Savannah, and Hilton Head are just short pleasant trips away.
Keywords: oceanfront-golf front
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this condo is next to a golf course and by the ocean. Penn Center and Red Piano Too Gallery are cultural highlights, or if an activity is on the agenda, check out Ocean Creek Golf Club. Jet skiing and kayaking offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hiking and cycling nearby.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the very best Beaufort, SC vacation home experience:
When to book a Beaufort, SC rental & When to go:
- In the Beaufort, SC area, The sooner your group can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The best rental properties are reserved very early. Booking your vacation home up to 12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and book your rental property.
- To get the best value, shift your vacation dates to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and even October offer excellent temperatures, less crowded beaches, and greatly reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Some hosts and property managers offer promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Ask your host or property manager if special discounts are available for your family.
- Booking websites often offer renters an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for specifics.
- Look for your local Beaufort, SC visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitor guide magazines have discounts for nearby tours and attractions.
How to select the perfect rental home in Fripp Island:
- To start, have your family decide on a vacation week and a max budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your family needs. OCEAN FRONT GOLF COURSE CONDO has 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is regularly accessible on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, contact the host before reserving the vacation property. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to establish what bed configuration is best for your group.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, you must book a pet-friendly vacation rental. Get information on breed, weight, and type requirements. Be aware that some property managers charge pet deposits and fees.
- Does your family require particular amenities? Most websites include search filters for amenities. Use these to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking.
Considerations for your stay:
- Get the host's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental. Put the host's contact information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, elevator or thermostat. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent lots of problems.
- Lock your rental home while you are out. Keep your property safe!
- To ensure that damages aren't linked to your family's visit, record any problem areas during arrival. text the rental manager immediately to relay any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be useful.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious visitors disrupting your home life. Use the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and attractions you would've not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- When it's time to leave, take a walk-through to make sure you have not leave anything behind. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the property a final time and look for any damage. We advise inspecting the property with the property manager whenever possible. If the manager isn't available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property managers rely on excellent reviews to compel more reservations. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other families will be thankful you shared your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- Hunting Island State Park - 4.2 miles
Ready to book OCEAN FRONT GOLF COURSE CONDO?Book Online Get Information Call: