About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1485 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
This 1400 sq. ft. condo is located at the very tip of the island with the ocean and Fripp inlet on one side and the 10th tee and 18th hole of the Ocean Point golf course on the other. The sun and moon rises are to die for. The area is very private, but with all activities close by. The condo complex is 22 units and features it's own private pool for guests only.
Each bedroom has a king bed and TV. The den has a sleeper couch and TV. All the bathrooms are refreshed with new cabinets and granite floors. The master bath has a walkin shower with 2 shower heads and a seat. The second master bath has a granite tub/shower.
The living area is completely open to take advantage of all the vistas. The kitchen is complete with a eatin bar area.
There are numerous public pools on the island and the beach is over 3.5 miles long Take a walk on the beach to find shells & sand dollars.
Fripp is a wildlife sanctuary so you are sure to see deer, raccoons, alligators, osprey, herons, dolphins etc.
Fripp has multiple places to eat on the island but not much other commercial activity.
Golf, tennis and fishing are the major activities on the island as well as walking, cycling, nature viewing ,boating, and beach activities. Instruction classes are available for golf & tennis. There is an activity center (Camp Fripp) to entertain the little ones in the family, plus teen events.
Golf carts, bicycles, boats etc. are available to rent on island or near by rental centersl
Amenity cards are available for any person over 12 years of age at a cost of $50 per week. Cards allow guests to have full use of the islands golf courses, pools tennis, eateries, equipment units and use of the gym work out facilities.
Historic Beaufort has a lot to offer and Charleston, Savannah, and Hilton Head are just short pleasant trips away.
Keywords: oceanfront-golf front
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this condo is next to a golf course and by the ocean. Hunting Island Lighthouse and Chapel of Ease are local landmarks, and if an activity is on the agenda, check out Ocean Point Golf Course. Jet skiing and kayaking offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling and horse riding nearby.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Our top Beaufort, SC rental booking tips:
When to reserve a Beaufort, SC rental & When to go:
- Summer time is high season in the Beaufort, SC area. To find the most suitable rental home within your budget, we recommend booking in the Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, better selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at restaurants, beaches, and activities.
- The earlier your group can book, the easier your search will be. The best vacation homes are booked early. Booking your vacation home up to 12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental property.
- Owners sometimes offer promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. Check with your host or property manager to see if discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Booking websites typically offer renters an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for details.
- Find a copy of your local Beaufort, SC visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitors guide magazines contain coupons for local shops and restaurants.
How to choose the best vacation rental in Fripp Island:
- Begin by selecting a vacation week and a spending budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. OCEAN FRONT GOLF COURSE CONDO has 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is regularly available online. If they are not listed, email the host before reserving the vacation property. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to determine what configuration is optimal for your vacation family.
- Visiting for a specific attraction or event? Try a map search to find nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Some rentals allow pets, and some don't. Allowable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask your host about pet restrictions before booking.
Know before you go:
- Add the owner's contact information to your smartphone. Print and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- To make certain that damages aren't linked to your family's visit, note any problem areas upon check in. Speak to the host immediately to record any issues. If there is a dispute, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are often a fantastic resource to find the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Lock your rental home while you are out and about. Protect your property!
- Upon check-out, complete a walk-through to confirm you haven't forget any personal items. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental one final time and scan for any damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can. If the host isn't available, take photographs of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property managers rely on great reviews to propel new bookings. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
- Hunting Island State Park - 4.2 miles