- As low as $105/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- Available in all rooms: WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Internet access
- BBQ grill(s)
- Dining table
- Fitness center access
- Health/beauty spa
- Hiking/biking trails
- Jet skiing
- Motor boating
- Scuba diving
- Separate living room
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Travel crib
- Video library
- Water tubing
- Wildlife and game walks
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Guest house
- Approximately 1400 square feet
This river getaway can sleep 8 and is a little slice of heaven less than a mile from Parris Island. You will have the chance to sit in the Hot Tub and hopefully see the dolphins feed while you are calming or you can sit on the porch and catch a beautiful sunrise over the water. This is a peaceful guest home that has fantastic vistas whether you are coming for a graduation, to relax or appreciate the water this is the spot for you.
This is a two bedroom guest home that sits next door to the main home on the property. It has a full kitchen with refrigerator, microwave, Keurig as well as washer and dryer. There is one bedroom downstairs with a queen bed and there is one sizable room upstairs with two sleeping areas that are divided by the staircase. One of those areas features a queen bed and a crib and the other features a twin bed with a trundle twin bed as well. The couch is a couch sleeper and can comfortably be pulled out to maximize the capacity of the home. There is a Gas grille, Komodo Joe Grille and a private dock that you will need to ask before using. If you have a boat that you will be using while in the area, arrangements can be made to leave your boat at the dock for an additional fee.
About the Area
Located in Beaufort, this guesthouse is on the waterfront. Pick Pocket Plantation and Beaufort National Cemetery are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Sea Wolf Charters and Coastal Discovery Museum. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Strategies for getting the best Beaufort, SC vacation rental experience:
When to book a Beaufort, SC rental home & When to go:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in Beaufort. Reserving a rental home in Spring or Fall is a great way to save money on your rental home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable properties. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months.
- In the Beaufort, SC area, The earlier you can book a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The best vacation rentals are booked very early. Reserving your vacation home up to 12 months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental property.
- Owners sometimes offer special rates for veterans. Ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your group.
- Property management companies typically offer customers an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local Beaufort, SC visitors guide magazine upon checking in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local information, travel guides have coupons for local accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Selecting the perfect vacation rental:
- Choose vacation dates and budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group requires. MAY Di$count - River Retreat- Waterfront- Hot Tub- 1 MI from Parris Island has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is regularly available on booking pages. If they are not listed, email or call the property management company before booking the vacation property. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to work out what is right for your vacation family.
- Visiting for a specific event or attraction? Use a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. .
- If your family is bringing pets, you will need a property that allows animals. Ask for specifics on breed, size, and type restrictions. Usually, property managers charge pet deposits and fees.
Advice for a wonderful stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Add a note with the directions to your smartphone, and take a printed backup.
- Upon check-in, record any issues with the property and immediately alert the owner. Record all coorespondence.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respect your neighbors. Frequently, adjacent homes are filled by local residents. Respecting noise limits and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are gone, just like you would back home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the property to reconfirm you've collected all personal items. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the property one final time and keep an eye out for damages to contents or the property itself. We suggest inspecting the property with the host whenever possible. If the manager is not available, ensure that you take video and pictures of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Hosts rely on good ratings to propel new bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other families will be thankful you shared your review and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.
- Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park - 4.6 miles
- St. Helena's Episcopal Church - 4.7 miles
- John Mark Verdier House - 4.7 miles
- Beaufort National Cemetery - 4.8 miles
Ready to book MAY Di$count - River Retreat- Waterfront- Hot Tub- 1 MI from Parris Island?Book Online Get Information Call: