- As low as $193/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Golf privileges
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- In a village
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the river
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1100 sq ft (102 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1100 square feet
2 Bedroom/2 Bathroom condo in Habersham!
This well-equipped 1100 sq ft luxury condo on the second floor is the ideal spot for vacation, business trips, US Marine Corps graduations (congratulations!), or home-hunting.
Conveniently located in the architecturally acclaimed and award winning community of Habersham, the condo is a few mins. to historic downtown Beaufort and the Sea Islands. Savor the stores and eateries in the Habersham Marketplace just a 2 min. walk away, or when you prefer, prepare in the well-equipped kitchen. After dinner head out through the French doors and relax in the screened porch.
Includes access to Habersham pool, parks and tennis courts, plus a pass to Hunting Island Beach State Park for the duration of your stay.
15 mins. to Parris Island, 45 mins. to Savannah, 75 mins. to downtown Charleston.
Master queen bedroom and bath with his and her sinks
Two twin beds in second bedroom
10 ft ceilings
Well equipped kitchen with granite counters
Front and rear balcony porches accessed by French doors
Outdoor community pool
Keurig coffee maker
Two 55” Intelligent TVs with your favorite apps (note no cable TV)
Gas grille (shared)
Reservations are subject to a 3.5% processing fee.
Renters must be over 25 years of age to reserve our property.
About the Area
Located on a river, this condo is in Habersham, a neighborhood in Beaufort. Bay Street and Port Royal Farmers Market are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park and Port Royal Skateboard Park. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Beaufort rental booking tips:
Finding your perfect vacation home:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in coastal SC. To get the best value, consider changing your vacation to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer excellent weather, less crowded beaches, and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer.
- The sooner your group can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental homes are reserved very early. Reserving your rental six to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and book your rental.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Booking websites often offer their guests an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local Beaufort, SC visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, travel guides have money saving offers on local tours and attractions.
How to pick the perfect rental in the Beaufort, SC area:
- Begin by choosing potential vacation weeks and a budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your family needs. Cherokee Farms Flat - New Listing in Habersham has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is regularly available online. Otherwise, reach out to the property management company before you reserve your rental. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds.
- Visiting for a specific attraction or event? If so, use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Make certain to ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- If your family is bringing pets, you'll need to search for a pet-friendly property. Request information on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Some property managers charge additional pet fees.
Advice for a smooth stay:
- Be sure you get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home.
- Note any issues with the property upon arrival, and immediately contact the property manager. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be valuable if a dispute arises.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable vacationers bothering your quiet neighborhood. Use the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and attractions you would have never otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can frequently help. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Protect the property owner (and your things!) by locking and securing the home when you are out, just like you would back home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, walk through the rental property to reconfirm you've collected all personal belongings. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Leave a review! Property owners rely on good ratings to drive more reservations. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other families will be thankful you shared your review find their best rental home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.