- As low as $193/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Golfing on site
- Internet access
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Private pool
- Smoke-free property
- Unit size: 1270 sq ft (118 sq m)
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1270 square feet
The ideal ocean front location! 413 Captain John Fripp Villa.
"Surfside Villa" is true oceanfront and just steps from the island's best beach via private beach access. Unwind on the patio and appreciate the sights and sounds of the Atlantic Ocean. The ocean view can also be appreciated from the living room, dining area, kitchen and primary bedroom. Lay in bed and watch the sun rise.
Recently and gorgeously decorated, the first floor has a full kitchen, dining area, living room with slider to private ocean view patio and a full size washer and dryer. The living room includes a new queen size sleeper couch. The second floor has 2 bedrooms and 2 full baths. The primary suite has a new king bed and en suite bath. The guest bedroom has a new queen bed and twin bed.
A private pool for Captain John Fripp Villa guests is just steps from your patio. If you have purchased the optional amenities cards you have full use of The Beach Club which is adjacent, with an adult pool, Olympic pool, Fripp Ship gift shop, exercise room and food court. Have a drink at The Sandbar where live music is often played. Conveniences cards also give you access to additional pools, golf, tennis, on island dining, marina, excursions and more!
Supplied for your indoor enjoyment are a DVD player, family games, tv's in living room and bedrooms and for outdoor fun there is a corn hole game, bocce set, paddle ball game and 4 beach chairs. Like to sip coffee while appreciating the sunrise? Keurig, drip, French press and an espresso pot are available for all your caffeine needs. A Weber charcoal grille is available too.
Dogs are allowed for an additional fee of $150 for first pet and $100 for second pet. Limit two dogs (Must be Pre Approved)
Fripp Island Resort Club Cards are available to be purchased. The cost during peak season is $50 / week for adults 13 years or older. Kids 12 and under do not need cards.
A new 12.8% of the total rent resort fee will be charged in addition to the cost of the individual club cards for access to the resort amenities.
This property does not include a golf cart but one may be rented for a cost of $250 - $300 / week. Beaufortcarts.com accepts you to rent them online they will deliver the cart to the villas parking space. You can also call Island Excursions at 848-838-1518. They are located in the Marina on Fripp Island.
Property also provides complimentary WiFi access.
Must be 25 years or older to rent this villa, and must be present at the property for the entire stay.
Family Animals - allowed
If this property offers club cards for access to Fripp Island Resort amenities, a new 12.8% of the total rent resort fee will be charged in addition to the cost of the individual club cards. After booking this property, Vacation Rental By Owner will charge their service fee separately and then the reservation will be transferred to FrippIslandStay where the property owner or manager will charge your credit card for the other items seen in the quote included by Vacation Rental By Owner. The returnable security deposit if applicable will be supplied in the final payment. You will also have the opportunity to purchase travel insurance and damage protection insurance on FrippIslandStay.
You will receive an e-mail with log in information from FrippIslandStay right after booking. Please check your spam or promotions folders. Once logged in to FrippIslandStay, you will be able to order club cards if available and gate passes for access to the island.
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this villa is on the beach. Penn Center and Parris Island Museum are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Bay Street and The Village at Wexford. Adventure Cove and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Strategies for getting the perfect Beaufort, SC vacation property experience:
When to book & When to go:
- Booking in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is our favorite way to save money on your vacation rental. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable homes. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Book your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacation rentals during holiday get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Property managers sometimes offer special rates for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your property manager if special offers are available for your group.
- Property management companies typically offer their guests an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for more information.
- Look for your local visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitor guide magazines contain money saving offers on nearby accommodations and attractions.
Selecting and booking the rightrental:
- First, have your group decide on trip dates and a spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your family requires. Ground Floor Ocean Front 2 Bedroom Villa, 413 Captain John Fripp Villa has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Beaufort, SC rentals search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts is usually available on booking websites. Otherwise, email or call the property owner before you book your rental. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches.
- If there's a particular Beaufort, SC attraction you are crazy about, keep an eye out for homes that are either nearby, or those that cater to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Make certain to ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional pet fees or costs might be applied to your agreement.
Advice for a smooth stay:
- Add the owner's information to your smartphone. Understand and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Record any damages to the rental upon arrival, and immediately send them to the owner. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be very helpful if a dispute is filed.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, intercom or thermostat. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent a lot of issues.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually an incredible resource to find the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Lock your rental home while you're away. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- Double-check the property to confirm that you've packed all of your family's items on check-out day. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental a final time and keep an eye out for damage. We advise inspecting the property with the property manager whenever possible. If the manager is not available, ensure that you take photos and video of the property to record its condition.
- After your trip, leave a review! Hosts rely on great reviews to stimulate new reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will be thankful you shared your review and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.