- As low as $358/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- Arcade/game room
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Flat-screen TV with cable/satellite service
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- Limited onsite parking
- Living room
- No pets allowed
- Sleeps 6
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Tennis on site
- Unit size: 1780 sq ft (165 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1780 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Appreciate a private space to call home during your sunny beach vacation on Fripp Island! Sandpiper Cottage is a ideal place to savor a calming Lowcountry hideaway. You are close by all amenities while still having your own piece of heaven on this corner lot home. It is a great place for a family of 6, couples getaway, or you and your friends during your annual trip to the beach!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: (Sleeps 6)
* Queen size master bedroom w/ full bath (standup shower)
* Queen size bedroom w/ full bath
* Full size couch sleeper in living area
* Flat screen Intelligent TV's in each bedroom
* Flat screen Intelligent TV and cable in the living room
* Totally equipped Kitchen with all necessary cooking silverware (pans, flatware, dinnerware)
* High speed internet access with WiFi
* High quality linens (sheets, towels etc.)
* Modern kitchen appliances
* Washer and dryer
* Gas grille
* Parking lot spaces (limit 2 cars)
* (4) Bicycles
The vistas from the Queen master bedroom are relaxing and serene! The huge windows give you front row seats to all the wildlife that inhabit Fripp Island. It has a full bathroom, ample closet space, and intelligent TV for you to appreciate. There is also a set of 2 chairs and table for you to enjoy your morning coffee before starting the day. The second bedroom is a Queen size master bedroom with a intelligent TV and full bathroom. The closet space has plenty of room to bring your favorite wardrobe with you!
The sizable windows bring natural light all throughout the living, kitchen, and dining area! The kitchen has plenty of room for you and your family to make a home cooked meal. The breakfast bar is great for a fast snack! The washer and dryer are located off of the kitchen. Savor a meal or game nighttime at the dining room table. The living area has intelligent TV and cable so you won't miss out on your favorite show or sports game. Feel complimentary to spread out and wind down from the long day you had at the beach. The sliding doors from the living area open up to the back deck with seating and a gas grille. Take your after dinner drinks to the back deck and enjoy the calm area!
Fripp Island is rich with nature and wildlife and all these things can effortlessly be explored by bicycle, golf cart, or by car. If you would like a golf cart please let us know and we can arrange that for you after booking! This property is located close by all amenities Fripp Island has to offer (i.e Club House, Tennis Courts, Nature Center, etc). Fripp Island is a resort community and use of certain amenities require the guest to have an Resort Guest card. Facilities requiring a guest card include all golf facilities, resort dining facilities and all community pools. See additional details regarding Fripp Resort Guest cards below.
GUEST CARDS - Guest cards are only needed to access certain amenities on the island (such as the resort pools, golf course and eateries). Only those 13 years and older need a Guest Card. Should you wish to purchase cards, please let us know after you have booked the property.
**The Fripp Island Resort has instituted a new fee on the purchase of guest club cards for all reservations booked after 3/3/2023. This fee (12.8%) will be assessed on the gross rental total of the booking (nightly rate x #nights) and will be in addition to the price of the club cards. This fee is only collected if club cards are purchased by the guest. Please be aware that this is not a fee passed on to iTrip or the individual owner but rather assessed by and paid to the Fripp Island Resort.**
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create appealing memories, have more fun, and really experience your destination!
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Saint Helena Island. Penn Center and Red Piano Too Gallery are cultural highlights, while Hunting Island Lighthouse is a local landmark. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Our top Vacation rental tips and tricks:
Money saving strategies:
- Reserve your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups book their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Book your rental home in the Fall or Spring to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer renters an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Often, property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Beaufort, SC area visitors guide magazines that include special deals, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
How to pick the perfect rental home:
- Choose vacation dates and spending budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Private and Peaceful Cottage- Close to Everything on Fripp/ 4 Bicycles included! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed types is usually available on booking websites. If not, email or call the property owner before reserving the vacation home. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Some rental properties allow pets, but others do not. Acceptable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the property manager about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
- If there's an individual Beaufort, SC destination you are crazy about, keep an eye out for homes that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking.
Some things to know before you go:
- Be sure you get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your rental while you're away. Keep your property safe!
- To make sure that damages aren't linked to your stay, inspect for any problem areas during check in. Get in touch with the property manager right away to document your findings. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome visitors bothering your peace and quiet. Employ the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and places you would've not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- At departure, take a final walk-through to confirm you have not leave anything behind. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Leave a review! Property owners rely on good reviews to compel new bookings. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your experience find their best rental home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.
- Hunting Island State Park - 4.3 miles
Ready to book Private and Peaceful Cottage- Close to Everything on Fripp/ 4 Bicycles included!?Book Online Get Information Call: