- As low as $135/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- Kayaking nearby
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING
- Outdoor furniture
- Sailing nearby
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Water skiing nearby
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Unwind and relax at one of Mermaid Cottage's favorite spots - The Oyster Bay Cottage . This 2 Bedroom, 1 Bath Cottage sleeps 4. (Optional sleeper couch can accommodate 2 more). Rental includes amenities such as Bicycles (2) and use of Hunting Island State Park & Beach Pass. Located mins. away from the Marine Corps Recruit Depot at Parris Island and Historic Downtown Beaufort. Be sure to take a Carriage Ride through our History, Dine at our AMAZING Eateries, Bicycle Ride, Kayak our Oceanside Village and don't forget a Movie Tour while you're here. Beaufort SC has been home to many blockbuster movie sets such as "Forest Gump", "The Great Santini", "The Prince of Tides" and many more. Ask about Concierge and Special Occasion Packages.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Beaufort. USCB Center for the Arts and Beaufort Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include St. Helena's Episcopal Church and Beaufort National Cemetery. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Our top Beaufort vacation rental tips:
How to get the best rental value:
- Book your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually open twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families reserve their Summer rental homes during holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Booking your vacation home in Fall or Spring is one of our best tips for saving money on your rental home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable homes. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a special rate.
- Booking websites often offer guests an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Often, rental management companies supply Beaufort, SC area visitors guide magazines which often include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Choose a designated group leader, choose your dates, and choose a budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. "Oyster Bay"- Beaufort getaway! has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is almost always accessible online. Otherwise, email the host before booking the rental. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Some properties allow pets, and others don't. Allowable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the host about pets before booking.
- If there's a specific Beaufort, SC attraction you love, browse rentals that are either close by, or those that cater to your needs.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. .
Some things to know before you go:
- Take a copy of the owner's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental. Store the manager's information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, A/V setup or washer/dryer. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent a lot of issues.
- Lock your rental while you're out. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- Record any issues with the rental during check in, and immediately e-mail them to the host. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are very helpful if there is a dispute.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful vacationers bothering your home life. Use the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and places you would have not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Re-check the property to make sure that you've packed all belongings on check-out day. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the property one final time and look for damage. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager is not available, take video of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did you have a excellent stay? Most rental websites make it easy for guests to provide comments. If your rental property and/or property management company was great, they would love to hear it. If anything was amiss and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- Beaufort National Cemetery - 0.8 miles
- St. Helena's Episcopal Church - 1.0 miles
- Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park - 1.0 miles
- John Mark Verdier House - 1.2 miles
- Pigeon Point Park - 1.3 miles
- University of South Carolina at Beaufort - 1.3 miles
Ready to book "Oyster Bay"- Beaufort getaway!?Book Online Get Information Call: