- As low as $167/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- DVD player
- Video library
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car not required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Hiking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Limited housekeeping
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Not inside Ok outside: pickup related rubbish.
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 4
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1000 sq ft (93 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1000 square feet
Last min. cancellation has opened Memorial Day for up to 4 lucky travelers! Prices have been lowered! Great property in a beautiful setting with historic mansions and cottages as your neighbors. More a home than a typical rental! You can trust you’ll be comfortable here: Sara is a “Premier Host" Award Recipient with a history of Guest happiness and striking reviews:
"Sara was THE most helpful hostess on the planet! Never been to Beaufort before but with her "Hostfully Guidebook" and other suggestions via e-mail, we felt nearly like natives. " Debbi S. -Huntsville, NC.
Location also matters! Stay right inside the Historic District in a property that guests call a “hidden gem”. Unwind knowing we use professional housekeeping w 48 hours between our guests.
Everything you need is inside. You won’t need your car-Waterfront Park, fantastic eateries, museums, galleries and stores are just a short walk or bicycle ride away.
Curated modren interiors with cozy living room and dining areas both inside and out. The cozy kitchen has full-size stainless appliances, microwave, cookware, glassware and dishes. The coffee bar is outfitted to jump start your morning walk to the close by waterfront swings to watch for dolphins.
There are two bedrooms: One has a 4-poster queen bed and overlooks your private courtyard. The second bedroom has 2 twin beds and amazing morning light. Each has a very huge closet, sizable dresser and bespoke linens. There are 1-1/2 baths. The striking courtyard gives you an additional outdoor dining option and and sunny calming area -with curtains for added privacy. Sleeps 4 max.
Guests constantly remark on our prime location and appeal. We can’t wait to welcome you!
Original local Art throughout. Conveniences Include: 5G Wi-Fi / Flat screen Intelligent HDTV/Cable/ DVD/ Washer Dryer/Free local phone/Beach gear/Picnic gear/Iron/Hairdryer.
-DON’T MISS THE PRIVATE CUSTOM GUIDEBOOK with our insider tips on the best and most convenient local picnic spots, food ideas, dining and historic sites- accessible right on your phone!
-EXTRAS: We decorate with local original art throughout and we offer a Foodie List of great local eats.
- LOWCOUNTRY FOCUSED: our broad Beaufort book collection and DVD library awaits: The Prince of Tides, The Big Chill, Glory, The Great Santini, as well as board games and puzzles.
-US MARINES: We are 8 miles from the Parris Island front gate and USMC Museum.
-AIRPORTS: Lady's Island (15 mins.: modest aircraft only), Savannah International (45 mins.), Hilton Head (60 mins.) and Charleston (80 mins.)
Here are additional comments from our guests:
"Beaufort is an spectacular place, made more delightful by Sara’s attention to detail. Her home was spotless and comfortable. She’s a great ambassador for Beaufort, providing countless information & suggestions for a visit." Kathleen L. - Shenandoah Valley
"We have stayed in dozens of vacation units over the years and we found this one to be exceptionally clean, cute, and additional comfortable." Jennifer B. -Milwaukee, WI
Book now for an exceptional hideaway with caring hosts! We will send our guidebook right away so you can start planning your visit!
About the Area
Located in Beaufort, this vacation home is in the city center. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park and Port Royal Skateboard Park, while USCB Center for the Arts and Beaufort Museum are cultural highlights. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the optimal Beaufort, SC vacation home experience:
Finding the best rental value:
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules often open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families book their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Book your Beaufort, SC vacation home in the Fall or Spring to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August.
- Some property management companies offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans. Check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Property managers frequently offer their guests an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local Beaufort, SC visitors guide magazine upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitors guides contain offers and deals for nearby tours and attractions.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- To start, have your group choose a vacation week and a max budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your group requires. Book Now! Avail Memorial Day! Magical Historic District! 5 Star Reviews! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is generally accessible on booking websites. Otherwise, email or call the property management company before you book the home. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- If your group is traveling with pets, you must book a property that allows animals. Request information on breed, weight, and type requirements. Often, property owners require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Looking for special amenities? Most websites include amenity lists and search filters. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find your ideal rental home.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are available before booking
Advice for your stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Add a note with the instructions to your phone, and take a printed backup.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, elevator or washer/dryer. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents many problems.
- Keep the property locked while you are out! Don't let thieves spoil your holiday.
- Make a record of any issues with the property at check in, and immediately e-mail them to the property manager. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be very helpful if damages are assessed.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be a great resource to find the best local scenic spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- When it's time to leave, take a walk-through to confirm you haven't forget anything. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental one final time and look for any damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the property manager whenever possible. If the manager is not available, ensure that you take pictures of the property to record its condition.
- Did your group have a wonderful stay? Many rental managers make it easy for vacationers to provide comments. If your rental and/or host was great, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was defective and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- University of South Carolina at Beaufort - 0.1 miles
- St. Helena's Episcopal Church - 0.3 miles
- John Mark Verdier House - 0.4 miles
- Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park - 0.4 miles
- Pigeon Point Park - 0.5 miles
- Beaufort National Cemetery - 0.6 miles
Ready to book Book Now! Avail Memorial Day! Magical Historic District! 5 Star Reviews!?Book Online Get Information Call: