- As low as $385/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- 3 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee grinder
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor pool
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smart TV
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Unwind, Rejuvenate & Rock your cares away at our new beach home, that we just finished building!
Our 4 bedroom, 2 1/2 bathroom accommodates up to 7 people. We offer wireless internet and intelligent TV’s (with Hulu access) in every bedroom. The first floor is an open floor plan with a well supplied kitchen, half bath off of the kitchen area, laundry room with separate entrance, family room and a dining room that opens out to the screened in porch. The master bedroom is on the first floor with a King bed, ensuite bathroom and walk in closet. Upstairs are two bedrooms with queen beds as well as a cozy bedroom with a single bed. The upstairs bedrooms share a bathroom with a shower/tub combination.
We made sure to add some of our favorite things to our well appointed kitchen including a kitchen aid mixer, keurig coffee maker, Mr. Coffee drip coffee maker and all kinds of gadgets a chef might need. We also include some basic spices and oils, just in case you forgot yours.
We adore our porches and outdoor seating areas too. A nice deep front porch where you can rock your cares away, a screened in porch with new comfortable seating and a great place to hear the birds sing, a back porch with a dining table and grille, a downstairs seating area in the back yard and the all favorite fire pit!
We also have 2 wash off stations which include an outside shower with hot & cold water and an area in the front for washing off sandy shoes, feet and beach toys. There is a convenient area to store bicycles and beach gear under the front porch steps which includes a deck storage box.
There is plenty of parking in our U-shaped driveway. We are about a 5 min. golf cart ride away from the beach.
We include a 4 seater golf cart for you to appreciate while visiting at our home. We also include bicycles.
**A few notes about the island - We are club members which means that the Club luxury cards are available for purchase.
The Fripp Island Club requires amenities cards for you to frequent their amenities. These amenities include golfing, playing tennis, going to the eateries on Fripp, going to the swimming pools and the exercise room.
The luxury card prices for stays that are 1-4 days are $35 during the summer months and $25 during Fall, Winter and Spring.
The luxury card prices for stays that are 5-8 days are $50 during the summer months and $35 during Fall, Winter and Spring.
If you do want to purchase the conveniences cards, the resort will add an additional island fee of 13% to your rental to use their amenities. This will be added to your weekly stay at time of conveniences card purchase.
Each guest 13 years or older must carry an luxury card to access the Club's facilities.
There are a few places on Fripp Island that you do not need an luxury card. SpringTide Market is at the front of the island that has a enormous menu at their deli. From breakfast sandwiches to family BBQ meals, there is a lot to choose from. There is also a deli at the Marina that serves sandwiches and salads. The Fripp Ship and Mango stores are fun to go into for your ideal souvenir.
Golf carts are the preferred method of transportation while staying on the island. We have reduced our prices to allow additional money for the rental of a golf cart and toys. We have numerous preferred vendors who will deliver to your door. Please ask us for details.
Book now For your Fripp Fun vacation! We can't wait to hear about your adventures.
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this vacation home is by the sea. Penn Center and Parris Island Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Adventure Cove and Coastal Discovery Museum. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Fripp Island rental home booking tips:
Get the best rental value:
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families book their Summer rental homes during Christmas and Thanksgiving get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- To find the best value, try shifting your family's Beaufort, SC trip dates to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and October offer excellent temperatures, , and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Property management companies sometimes offer special rates for veterans. Remember to ask your host or property manager if discounts are available for your group.
- Property managers usually offer renters an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Look for your local visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitor guide magazines contain money saving offers on nearby shops and restaurants.
How to select the best vacation home:
- Choose dates and max budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Island Oasis, new house w/ golf cart, Fire Pit, Porches & TV's in all bedrooms has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is often accessible on booking pages. Otherwise, reach out to the host before you reserve the property. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to work out what bed configuration is best for your vacation.
- Some properties allow pets, and others do not. Allowable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the property manager about allowable breeds and types before booking.
- Does your group require special amenities? Most rental search websites include amenity lists and search filters.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental
Advice for your stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the instructions to your phone.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by locking the rental when you are out, just like you would at home.
- At Check-in, document any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the host. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Respect your neighbors. Often, surrounding homes are filled by local residents. Respecting noise limits and parking regulations reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Double-check every room of the property to make sure that you've packed everything on check-out day. Remember to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the rental a final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the manager isn't available, ensure that you take video of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your family have a fantastic vacation? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for clients to provide comments. If your rental property and/or property management company was great, they would love to hear it. If anything was imperfect and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Hunting Island State Park - 4.0 miles