- As low as $421/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hiking nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1700 sq ft (158 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1700 square feet
GOLF COURSE AND LAGOON VIEWS - This new rental home is located in a cul du sac, and offers excellent vistas of the 1st, 2nd, 8th and 9th fairways, with water all around. This extraordinary scene can be viewed from the huge Master suite, the first floor living area, kitchen/dining area, and deck. The enormous rear deck has not only a great view, but is a great place for year-round entertaining. Savor streaming your favorite shows or movies, as well as having access to high speed wireless internet. This home comfortably accommodates 8 guests.
A 4 seat golf cart is included with your rental (excluding monthly units). Many guests park their cars upon arrival and use the golf cart as their primary form of transportation. It is a great way to leisurely take in the natural breathtaking beauty of the island and an amazing way to visit to our unique amenities.
Also supplied with your rental are up to 8 guest cards valued at up to 400. These cards are required for access to all resort amenities, including golf and tennis courses, eateries and bars, swimming pools, and more. Guest cards offer exclusive access to discounted prices on golf and tennis.
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Penn Center and Parris Island Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Ocean Point Golf Course and Sanctuary Golf Club. Adventure Cove and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Jet skiing and kayaking offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with mountain biking and hiking nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Booking the best Beaufort, SC rental home experience:
How to get the best rental home value:
- Summer is the most expensive season in the Beaufort, SC area. Booking a rental in Spring or Fall is our best tip for saving money on your vacation. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of suitable properties.
- The sooner your group can reserve a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation homes are booked very early. Reserving your rental home six to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and book your rental home.
- Property management companies sometimes offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your group.
- Booking websites often offer renters an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Many management companies and vacation rental houses supply Beaufort, SC area visitors guide magazines which often include special deals, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC area magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Selecting the perfect rental home:
- Select vacation week and maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. New 3-Bed Home with Golf course and lagoon views, Golf cart included has 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is usually available on booking pages. If not, contact the host before you book the vacation home. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches.
- Are you visiting for a specific event? Try a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. .
- Some rental properties allow pets, and some do not. Allowable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask the owner about your furry family members before booking.
Considerations for your stay:
- Get the property manager's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental. We recommend storing the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Note any damages to the property upon arrival, and immediately e-mail them to the host. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that can be beneficial if a dispute arises.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. You'll magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually an excellent resource to find the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Lock your rental home while you are out and about. Protect your property!
- Re-check the rental property to make sure that you've packed all of your family's items at check-out. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a excellent vacation? Most rental websites make it easy for guests to provide comments. If your property and/or host was wonderful, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was amiss and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- Hunting Island State Park - 4.3 miles