- As low as $600/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- Arcade/game room
- DVD player
- Video library
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayak on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Outdoor pool
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Superb oceanfront second row home located in a great setting. Oceanside deck now features a screened in area for all weather enjoyment. Spectacular vistas.
Beach access is just out your front door with a sandy beach 24x7. The home is just 150 yards from the beach club. It is just a two min. walk to the new Food Court and Ocean View Sports Bar, as well as the Sand Bar and the swimming pools.
Accommodations: 4 enormous bedrooms. Three King beds and 3 bathrooms upstairs. Downstairs, there is another bedroom with a king bad and a 1/2 bath.
The downstairs has a separate den with a Pool/Air Hockey table, comfortable seating area with a couch, and a TV. There is also a table for playing games and there are a variety of games, puzzles, and books for guests use.
Guests savor sitting on the deck at sunrise, appreciating meals on the deck, and keeping an eye on family members trekking to the beach. There is a gas grille and dining table on the deck. In the evenings, the deck is ideal for stargazing and enjoying the sounds of the ocean.
Fripp Island is 3 1/2 miles long; paved bicycle, skating or running trails traverse the island. Wildlife is ample. Deer, raccoons, herons, egrets, ospreys, and alligators are common sights. Loggerhead turtles lay many nests on Fripp Island each year. Nature centers on Fripp and close by Hunting Island provide hours of enchanting activities on the beaches, in the forests or marshes. Once you arrive, park the car and rent a golf cart for island transportation.
The island has a gorgeous tennis facility located inland directly behind the home - only about a four min. walk. The Racquet Club offers 'Stroke of the Day' and 'Daily Drills' clinics each day as well as kids's clinics and private or semi-private instruction.
There are 2 golf courses located on Fripp. Ocean Creek Golf Course designed by 1997 PGA Champion Davis Appreciate, III (par 71, 6629 yard) and has won design honors from Golf Magazine and The Golfer. Ocean Point Golf Links designed by George W.Cobb (par 71, 6556 yard) is a links-style course where the land meets the sea.
Camp Fripp provides supervised fun for kids and teens with different activites each day as well as some evening activities, accepting parents some peaceful time. There are also various boat tours available through Island Adventures.
No family pets allowed.
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Port Royal Farmers Market and Bay Street are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Coastal Discovery Museum and Coosaw Island. Adventure Cove and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Vacation rental booking tips:
Money saving strategies:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months along the coast of SC. To get the best value, try shifting your group's trip dates to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer pleasant temperatures, fewer crowds, and reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Reserve your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally open a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacations during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. Check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Property management companies usually offer their guests an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Beaufort, SC area visitor guides which include special offers, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- Begin by selecting potential vacation weeks and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your group needs. Ocean view, beach access, new screened porch. Best location on the island! has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts is regularly available online. Otherwise, email the property owner before reserving the property. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which typically includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to determine what is optimal for your vacation group.
- If there's a specific Beaufort, SC destination you are enamored with, browse homes that are either close by, or those that cater to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental
- Some properties allow pets, and some do not. Allowable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask your host about pets before booking.
Advice for a wonderful stay:
- Store the host's information in your smartphone.
- At Check-in, note any damages to the property and immediately alert the property manager. Record all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, intercom or kitchen appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents many difficulties.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are often a terrific resource to find the best local scenic spots.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Keep your rental home locked while you are out! Don't let crooks ruin your trip.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the rental to confirm you've collected all belongings. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property owners rely on excellent reviews to stimulate new bookings. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will will be grateful for your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.