- As low as $450/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- DVD player
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Hair dryer
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Near a zoo
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Outdoor furniture
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Separate ground level 2 bedroom apartment/suite accepts private space equipped with huge intelligent tv', King size Master bedroom and one additional bedroom. Also has it's own eating area and kitchenette.
This property does not include a golf cart. Golf cart rental companies will be recommended by the owner.
Minimum stay is 7 nights during the summer months. Units are Saturday to Saturday.
Amenity cards may be purchased through homeowner. House has total of four televesions, WIRELESS Internet Access. Outdoor Shower,Charcoal Grille, and everything you need for a day at the beach - including towels, sand toys, chairs,cooler, and more.....
This cavernous, Low Country home is located on a peaceful street just a four min. walk to center island beach access... one min. by bicycle. Porch access and vistas from each room makes the light and lush landscape a part of the WOW factor! The roomy living room area provides comfortable seating for entertaining, and the dining room accomodates eight with overflow to the screened porch. The big, bright, open entirely outfitted kitchen has 30 feet of countertop - great for multiple chefs and buffet dining. Two of the bedrooms have direct access to porches. Upstairs baths are completely tiled with tub/shower combinations, In-law suite bath has been refreshed and includes tiled shower. Separate Washer/Dryer room. Family Animals are NOT allowed and No Smoking.
Off-street parking accomodates numerous cars. Finest of all, Fripp Island is a wildlife sanctuary, and deer frequently roam our front and rear yard. Even better, Fripp Island is frequently visited by Loggerhead Sea Turtles nesting on our shores.
BEDROOM ACCOMMODATIONS:3 KING BEDROOMS,ONE TWIN, ONE DOUBLE, QUEEN SLEEPER SOFA
Keywords: 'Summer Hours' .Attached apartment, big kitchen,updated, king size beds,screen porch,walk to beach,Golf Cart, Amenity cards.
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this vacation home is by the sea. Penn Center and Red Piano Too Gallery are cultural highlights, while Hunting Island Lighthouse is a local landmark. Discover the area's water adventures with jet skiing and kayaking nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling and horse riding.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks for getting the perfect Fripp Island vacation property experience:
Find your best deal:
- In the Beaufort, SC area, The earlier you can reserve a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The best rental properties are booked very early. Booking your rental six - twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and book your vacation rental.
- Summertime is high season in the Beaufort, SC area. To book the most suitable rental home within your budget, we recommend booking in Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, better selection, warm weather and the absence of large crowds at restaurants, beaches, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host whether your group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Booking websites usually offer renters an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for more information.
- Look for your local visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, travel guides contain discounts for nearby tours, shops, and attractions.
Selecting the perfect rental in the Beaufort, SC area:
- Select a group lead, select your vacation week, and select a max budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Bring the Inlaws! Separate apartment perfect for extended family. has 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed types is generally available on booking pages. If not, contact the property owner before you book your rental. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You will need to work out what is best for your trip.
- Some rentals allow pets, and others don't. Allowable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask your host about pets before booking.
- Is your group looking for special amenities? Most rental search websites include amenity lists and search filters. Use these to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking
More tips for your visit:
- Store the manager's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental property while you are gone! Don't let crooks spoil your holiday.
- Note any damages to the rental upon arrival, and immediately e-mail them to the owner. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be beneficial if damages are assessed.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Often times, nearby homes are filled by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking rules reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can often help. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, take a walk through the property to confirm you've collected all of your things. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Please make sure to walk through the property a final time and scan for any damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host isn't available, take video and pictures of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your group have a fantastic vacation? Most rental home management companies make it easy for travelers to provide comments. If your rental property and/or property management company was terrific, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was wrong and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Hunting Island State Park - 4.8 miles
Ready to book Bring the Inlaws! Separate apartment perfect for extended family.?Book Online Get Information Call: